(World Record) Mazda RX-7 Time At Nurburgring NordscheifeOpen 

United States
United States
TEAM-ELEMENTS-41
This car was crazy fast this is 100% current fastest time on this track with an FD my time was 6:20.036! my PSN is TEAM-ELEMENTS-41 and im posting this to let everyone know im willing to take on all challengers
World Record.jpg

Also the team im on is Undefeated!! Project_ZERO

New Record.jpg
New World Record FD At Nurburgring!! This FD Amazing 6:06.969!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This car was crazy fast this is 100% current fastest time on this track with an FD my time was 6:20.036! my PSN is TEAM-ELEMENTS-41 and im posting this to let everyone know im willing to take on all challengers

Not sure what you base the "world record" on? just because you did not find any faster time?
I took you up on your challenge and did a few laps, does this mean your team is no longer undefeted?

RX7.jpg

I would say for a person that's on a controller my time was amazing and if your going to get on here and talk craps why don't you come race my team TRL Total Retard League

I would say for a person that's on a controller my time was amazing and if your going to get on here and talk craps why don't you come race my team TRL Total Retard League
All I'm saying is dont be so cocky. There are people around here that are seriously fast, much faster than me.

I like that you wanted to show off your time and all, and that you challenge anyone to beat it. Thats good.
But dont go around saying its 100% sure to be a world record when it just isn't.
And bragging about a team being undefeated is just lame. Team Redline is arguably the most successful virtual racing team, but all of us have been beaten at one time or another. If you are undefeted you have'nt played for long enough.

Sorry I had to rain on your parade. Cheers:cheers:

Last edited:
I would say for a person that's on a controller my time was amazing

Welcome to GTPlanet and just a little friendly advice:

Be careful using the "its fast for someone who using a controller argument" because there are some extremely fast controller users here. Believe it or not there are specific situations where using a DS3 can have some slight advantages over a wheel and vice versa.

There is always someone faster than yourself. IMO The best way to measure your success is against yourself because you are your best competition.

Don't be discouraged from setting up another events as there are many other people (including me) who love doing TT's at the Nurburgring.

Last edited:
im posting this to let everyone know im willing to take on all challengers

New World Record FD At Nurburgring!! This FD Amazing 6:06.969!!

:lol:

All I'm saying is dont be so cocky. There are people around here that are seriously fast, much faster than me.

I like that you wanted to show off your time and all, and that you challenge anyone to beat it.
But dont go around saying its 100% sure to be a world record when it just isn't.
If you are undefeted you have'nt played for long enough.

Sorry I had to rain on your parade. Cheers:cheers:

:dunce::lol::drool:

Don't be discouraged from setting up another events as here are many other people (including me) who love doing TT's at the Nurburgring.

now take a look at all the nice, fast and friendly people here @Project_ZERO :D no need to be calling people's teams names you see... btw who's using "retard" in 2016? that's not a very wise choice of words specially coming from a 28-year old dude who's just got reality checked about his Nordschleife dreams... cheers:gtpflag:

Ran some laps before I left for work this morning, and I can concur that @Project_ZERO's time is pretty darn quick on a controller, provided he/she ran with SRF off. This car though, it goes fast yeah but it feels like I'm playing Mario Kart with the absurd power and horrifically sticky tires, too sticky. I bought the car this morning solely to try this out and I don't think I'll be too eager to drive it again any time soon, not at that power, not on those tires.

I'm not really here to brag about driving faster on a DS3, just want to show that the world that @Project_ZERO lives in isn't as small as they think. Stay humble and always use yourself as a benchmark (as @RuddRacer said). I started doing GTPlant's WRS time trials in late 2014 to improve my raw pace. I don't look at anyone but myself when I set benchmarks, and as a result I've gained upwards of a full second on some car/track combinations I've ran in the past.

@Project_ZERO, as far as being undefeated, I hope that you can now put that behind you and start being a little more self-effacing and act like the 28 year old you claim to be.

6'05.907 with an off somewhere between Karussell and the Dottinger. At least 1.5 seconds lost.
image.jpeg

Any time set in a street car using racing soft tyres has no skill racing tyres masks all the flaws in your ability.If you want to know who the fastest in a rx7 is on sport and comfort tyres it's me in a rx7.And anybody who knows me knows I'm not bsing.
In my prime I was the man from 450pp to 550pp from comfort tyres and sport tyre I am the quickest at the nurburgring.

Last edited:
Any time set in a street car using racing soft tyres has no skill racing tyres masks all the flaws in your ability.If you want to know who the fastest in a rx7 is on sport and comfort tyres it's me in a rx7.And anybody who knows me knows I'm not bsing.
In my prime I was the man from 450pp to 550pp from comfort tyres and sport tyre I am the quickest at the nurburgring.
Who cares ?? oh let me see..... errrrrr..... NOBODY !!

Please...
Don't embarrass yourself.

The "nurburgking" (D.Holland) may have something to say about that bold statement.

I'm by no means an expert at the ring, but I'm pretty confident I can stay within a second or 2 of the very best.
If you still feel like proving yourself I'm more than willing to put you back down to earth. I'm not as humble as most of my colleagues are. (as you may already have figured out.) ;)

Name your car, track, and tuning limitations, and we'll see what's what.:cheers:

Last edited:
Please...

The "nurburgking" (D.Holland) may have something to say about that bold statement.

I'm by no means an expert at the ring, but I'm pretty confident I can stay within a second or 2 of the very best.
If you still feel like proving yourself I'm more than willing to put you back down to earth. I'm not as humble as most of my colleagues are. (as you may already have figured out.) ;)

Name your car, track, and tuning limitations, and we'll see what's what.:cheers:

Lol I make Dan Holland rage quit lol and correction he's quick in stock cars in pp racing he's not so fast I would know I used to race with him all the time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol I make Dan Holland rage quit lol and correction he's quick in stock cars in pp racing he's not so fast I would know I used to race with him all the time.

Dunno about Dan Holland though, should I? Robb Holland, on the other side, is without a doubt faster than you.

Please...

oh yeah this, this and this!

edit: ouch double post, apologies to the authorities :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seasonal events are your best way to show how good you are against the masses.. we can all makes a car look fast on a track but what pp / hp? what tyres? was nitro used? there's too many things to take into account and not really interested just an example to say the real challenge is beating someone in an identical car whilst keeping your car on track and competing on a global scale, The seasonals will let you now where you stand, a hotlap on some random track in any old car on a youtube video is pointless :P

go to the live leaderboards in the seasonals and show your stuff... Good Luck! 👍

That's a pretty brazen claim for someone that's been here just a month, no one knows you.
I can't find any of your videos on YouTube. Link?

Back