(World Record) Mazda RX-7 Time At Nurburgring NordscheifeOpen 

No proof of what tyres no proof off pp and no proof weather standstill lap or running lap.But good lap seems like.

Still waiting for somebody to cleanly brat my time.
If you'd look at the parameters of his event it is set with everything you want as well as fuel and tire consumption on if I recall correctly. That makes the lap time slower. Event link posted below.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1019936/event/1079420/

If you want to hammer burden of proof then please post raw replays (the ones you export from the game itself) from your acclaimed lap so we can decode your exact settings and telemetry.

If you'd look at the parameters of his event it is set with everything you want as well as fuel and tire consumption on if I recall correctly. That makes the lap time slower. Event link posted below.

If you want to hammer burden of proof then please post raw replays (the ones you export from the game itself) from your acclaimed lap so we can decode your exact settings and telemetry.
Lol you have all the proof in the world just cause you lack the ability to tune the and build the car around your ability is not my fault.I'm not going to just hand out my tune and build lol sounds like excuses to me.
The funny thing is I know the only guys who may beat it and unfortunately for you guys I'm proving my point so stop talking and beat it.
If what I'm saying is untrue then somebody legitimately beat it and stop crying.FFS your sounding like the braking line noobs in forza for god sake.

Lol you have all the proof in the world just cause you lack the ability to tune the and build the car around your ability is not my fault.I'm not going to just hand out my tune and build lol sounds like excuses to me.
The funny thing is I know the only guys who may beat it and unfortunately for you guys I'm proving my point so stop talking and beat it.
If what I'm saying is untrue then somebody legitimately beat it and stop crying.FFS your sounding like the braking line noobs in forza for god sake.
Why don't you provide your GT6 in game replay and then we might believe you.

Please don't make me get a PS3 again for this crap. There's other things I want to buy!

Keep this up and you might get a visit from the mods. We've made a simple request, the replay file, and you won't budge and instead keep running your mouth off. Or even worse, you'll end up in the Ludicrous Claims thread where you'll get ridiculed by everyone and receive an infraction on your account.

Just upload the replay file so we can verify it.

Or is this just a web of lies you're trying to enforce? Is there no such replay file?

Better to be honest than to insult the other members.

I'm talking about the room/lobby settings not your car settings. I have no interest in your tune, I'm on a controller, I have to tune differently than wheel users would anyway, assuming you're on a wheel as well (being a "world record" driver I'd assume so).

The way you make me out to be a sub-par driver is not cool. I've put in too much time practicing and refining my ability to tune and developing racecraft to be undermined by an individual I don't even know nor have raced with.

If you want to make a claim it is on you to back it up, not kick and scream behind your smug attitude expecting everyone else to conform to YOUR demands.

I'm talking about the room/lobby settings not your car settings. I have no interest in your tune, I'm on a controller, I have to tune differently than wheel users would anyway, assuming you're on a wheel as well (being a "world record" driver I'd assume so).

The way you make me out to be a sub-par driver is not cool. I've put in too much time practicing and refining my ability to tune and developing racecraft to be undermined by an individual I don't even know nor have raced with.

If you want to make a claim it is on you to back it up, not kick and scream behind your smug attitude expecting everyone else to conform to YOUR demands.

I'm on ds3 lol more excuses.

I'm on ds3 lol more excuses.
You know it's funny, but I don’t recall in the last 4 pages anything but excuses from you.

You've made some claim of a niche and alleged World Record, but every time you've been asked for evidence, you claim it's out there if people look, and every time someone else is faster and provides a minimum of evidence (which is more than you have) you make some condition as to why it isn't.

If you want people to recognise your time, you provide the evidence that you did it. If you don't, why on Earth are you posting on here and crowing about it.

Your next post here will contain your evidence of your time and the conditions required. That is not a request.

Edit: Strike 1
Edit: Strike 2...

Last edited:

Actually I have changed the tire wear / fuel consumption setting back to none because I wanted my club event to be in the same exact conditions as the World record by the goat...

No proof of what tyres no proof off pp and no proof weather standstill lap or running lap.But good lap seems like.

Still waiting for somebody to cleanly brat my time.

I wasn't in the lobby with @mou_dame_da when he went 7'14" and 7'13" but I think that maybe a dozen of the people we regularly race with can top your FD 7'16" mark. Well most of them may not be "normal" racers but I am pretty sure you know that q---dock---p, e5w3, fcvbnhy02, yuhki02, won't struggle that much to beat your mark. neither will most of the fast guys that replied in this thread.
You are even welcome to join my club event to set a time for everyone to compete with...(cleanly:dopey:)
cheers

Oh and just for the record mou_dame_da is on a DS3

You have not provided a single piece of evidence, a Youtube video is no proof of anything, as we can not see the lobby settings.
@gkgamer Provided evidence that not him, but a friend of his beat your time. It is up to you to provide evidence buddy.
Causing a stir and throwing out absurd claims of your own excelence without anything to back it up with is per definition trolling, and is seriously frowned upon.

Go back and read carefully what @Famine said, he is not someone to ignore.

If gtp pasm or smallfrys was around that's the only time I'd be a bit worried it may be beaten before Christmas.
And I used to race with lp shooter you know that Japanese guy who number 1 on every time trial a few years back so if he struggled to keep up with me in the same car after he raced with me every second day then your doing something right anyway happy hotlapping.
I think @PASM himself will testify he is not the fastest driver around, I'd say me and him are pretty similar in pace, and I think he agrees with that. :)
You are extremely narrow minded thinking only the persons you have heard of can be faster than you.

popcorn.jpg

I was wondering where his last two posts went.

@IW1NNUMBER You need to just do what Famine asks. Your GTP career, as well as your credibility are at stake.

I have received a message from mou_dame_da and he asked me to share his thoughts with you because he is not confident in his english language skills.

He began by telling me that the name IW1NNUMBER is well known to him since gt5. His words were then: "he's been annoying from the beginning and frankly, I think that the best thing to do is ignore him".
He confirms that his FD time was made with no tire wear/fuel consumption.
He also wants to apologize for not saving the replays, he was not aware of this thread at the time.
He finishes by saying that he doubts he can go much faster than the marks he already set and that anyways he has no interest or whatsoever in beating IW1NNUMBER.

Thanks for reading, cheers

P.S: and as far as he's concerned, he's done with this challenge and won't set another mark

Well, to mirror a saying that's been popular in recent months...

LOCK HER UP!

I would also suggest deleting this thread as well, as it serves no credible purpose... but that's just my opinion.

Cheers

You know it's funny, but I don’t recall in the last 4 pages anything but excuses from you.

You've made some claim of a niche and alleged World Record, but every time you've been asked for evidence, you claim it's out there if people look, and every time someone else is faster and provides a minimum of evidence (which is more than you have) you make some condition as to why it isn't.

If you want people to recognise your time, you provide the evidence that you did it. If you don't, why on Earth are you posting on here and crowing about it.

Your next post here will contain your evidence of your time and the conditions required. That is not a request.

Edit: Strike 1
Edit: Strike 2...
OUCH !!!!! ☺☺☺☺

You have not provided a single piece of evidence, a Youtube video is no proof of anything, as we can not see the lobby settings.
@gkgamer Provided evidence that not him, but a friend of his beat your time. It is up to you to provide evidence buddy.
Causing a stir and throwing out absurd claims of your own excelence without anything to back it up with is per definition trolling, and is seriously frowned upon.

Go back and read carefully what @Famine said, he is not someone to ignore.

I think @PASM himself will testify he is not the fastest driver around, I'd say me and him are pretty similar in pace, and I think he agrees with that. :)
You are extremely narrow minded thinking only the persons you have heard of can be faster than you.
I think his mouth runs faster than any of us

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back