(World Record) Mazda RX-7 Time At Nurburgring NordscheifeOpen 

@TRL_Andromeda, yeah but if I'm honest for myself I'm quite trash on the Nurburgring. I don't drive this track religiously like some others do. That said, I've gotten more data and tuning help to work with so I'd like to get another session in before you absolutely destroy my hopes and dreams. :P

@TRL_Andromeda, yeah but if I'm honest for myself I'm quite trash on the Nurburgring. I don't drive this track religiously like some others do. That said, I've gotten more data and tuning help to work with so I'd like to get another session in before you absolutely destroy my hopes and dreams. :P
Loool, I'm no ring expert either, but I can usually put myselt in the top 10 without too much effort, so I'm not that bad :P

I wish @IW1NNUMBER would post some sort of proof of his godlike driving abilities... sure I see that video you posted, doesnt tell much though.

Last edited:
Finally found some time to run this, and I'll admit it took me a while to find a good power/weight formula for this track, I've never TTd 500pp around here like this before. Now, as the image shows I ran a 7'17.254, but I know I can run faster. I made some errors at Flugplatz and the Carousel which I estimate cost me around a second of lap time. My point is that while your lap is indeed a fast one, @IW1NNUMBER, it is not the fastest in the world, and you are not the fastest driver in the world on this formula.

View attachment 609382
(click the image for larger size)

To benchmark my own time here is the fastest lap time sheet from last year's 24 Hours of Nurburgring, which featured 43 of GTPlanet's finest, some of which have replied in this thread as well. You can find me at 19th fastest out of 24 GT3 drivers. I race on a controller, so really 9 seconds around the 24H configuration isn't all too much to be ashamed of, especially not with drivers who have made is as far as to attend the GT Academy finals. Being able to nearly match your lap times (give or take 1/2 sec) says a lot about what these gentlemen can do given the same car.

I have posted my tune here for anyone who would be interested, mind that it is tuned on a controller. Time trial replay is also attached. 👍

I hope this can settle a few misconceptions here in this thread. I hope everyone here has a Happy Thanksgiving (here in the US, anyway) and enjoy the holiday season.
Many thanks for you lovely tune Whitetail :cheers:, did a few laps with your car but with my own gearbox, I done a few laps
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-11-28 19-50-54.png
to get the feel of it at the Nurburgring and she handled very well using my wheel, if I get everything right I can do better and once again thank you 👍.

Last edited:
@fordlaser777 thanks for trying it out mate, just now I have updated everything to reflect the tune I ran my most current laps in. So of course keep what you ran on another tab just in case it doesn't drive well, but if you could try out the settings that are there now you might gain a few seconds on your time like I did. 👍

So you all want to mock me then post a video beating it under the same settings

That's a tall demand from someone that refuses to do the same. Or even post a screenshot.

Until you can do either, expect people to question your "skills".

This car was crazy fast this is 100% current fastest time on this track with an FD my time was 6:20.036! my PSN is TEAM-ELEMENTS-41 and im posting this to let everyone know im willing to take on all challengersView attachment 553086

Also the team im on is Undefeated!! Project_ZERO

View attachment 553088 New World Record FD At Nurburgring!! This FD Amazing 6:06.969!!

Not sure what you base the "world record" on? just because you did not find any faster time?
I took you up on your challenge and did a few laps, does this mean your team is no longer undefeted?

View attachment 553256

These are good times, no doubt about it.
I tried a 500RS RX7 to get an idea of where this car is getting benched at, and I ran an invalid 6:45. It only flagged my lap because the car got out of hand on one turn and went over the inside of the turn as I was correcting it.

It looks like that these times are up in the 600PP range. The only lap I've set that was close to that was a 5:53 in the 2J.

Lol just abs nothing else you can tell there is no SFR on if you watch the video.
There is a button in the reply box for embedding videos. Open your video, copy the URL and paste it into the prompt from the button. Share it with us instead of running your mouth off.

One of the other guys posted the link lol I'm not the one running my mouth I'm just replying to post.
The fact is nobody has been able to beat my time on a stand still online lap and you guys ether do a offline running lap or think I use SFR omg.
The fact is you guys can't hack it cause somebody on here can put words into action lol.
No normal racer is going to beat my time I already know this.

I did an offline running lap with grip set to real and did a 712.172 with a few mistakes yesterday.
You go about 1.2 seconds faster offline as there is no lag effecting track grip offline.

Last edited:
It, quite literally, only took me ten seconds to embed your video:

I don't get why you couldn't be bothered to post it yourself.

One of the other guys posted the link lol I'm not the one running my mouth I'm just replying to post.

Are you sure your 29 .... State your not running your mouth, then proceed to post.......

The fact is nobody has been able to beat my time on a stand still online lap and you guys ether do a offline running lap or think I use SFR omg.
The fact is you guys can't hack it cause somebody on here can put words into action lol.

Pretty sure this is classed as running your mouth off !

And lol that not the 716.299 one thats the 717 one.
You specifically said another member posted it. The only link I found posted by another member was the one linked by Whitetail.

Why not post it yourself so that we all know it's the right video?

The fact is you guys can't hack it cause somebody on here can lol.

Are you the best racer at the Nurb in online mode only? why not set up a small challenge to interested parties in the exact same car with the exact same set up but make it offline mode where a replay could be saved and people could see you haven't hacked the game in some way? In return you could see other challengers replays when they beat your laptime and your bubble would be burst within a very a short time against some of the racers who visit this forum.

Nobody really wants to race an online event to show a single hotlap speed with the probability of internet lag and then have to hook up some stupid video recording device as way of proof to show how good they are on track when there's a perfectly good replay save feature built into the game itself to share your brilliance with the masses ;)

As you say "put words into action" and I'm sure you will find what you seek... a reality check ;)👍

I did an offline running lap with grip set to real and did a 712.172 with a few mistakes yesterday.
You go about 1.2 seconds faster offline as there is no lag effecting track grip offline.
Why don't you post a picture or video of your 7:12.172 time ?

The only real way is to settle this really is to see your name in the online Time Trials, that will tell you how good you really are.

Mate I matched your lap time in a fraction of the time you seem to believe it takes to do so (only four sessions over two days), on a controller. I can also say that I did not have to buy and build 17 different RX-7s. I have contact after contact of other acclaimed Gran Turismo sim racers who can demolish me for breakfast on a Monday morning. Can you see where I'm going here with regards to your lap time?

Beating your lap time is not a priority of mine, unfortunately I have a life. What I personally take issue with is you storming in here claiming to be best in the world, trashing everyone who questions that, circling in your own ignorant little fantasy world where you believe that somehow you're the chosen one. I've seen your post history and I can infer you have a pretentious attitude and come off as if you're the master know-it-all of anything you stick your nose into. Not good characteristics to perpetuate on this forum.

Even if you were to be the fastest driver to ever grace this car, this is no way to gain respect from anyone on these forums. I think less of people who self-proclaim their own greatness and especially when they go as far to refer to anyone who dares to challenge them as a "noob" and refuse to take responsibility for providing their own concrete evidence.

That said, some of my peers whom I've mentioned above are watching this thread and I am confident they can achieve your target time under your arbitrary circumstances with no issue. If I give myself enough time and patience I believe I could beat your target time as well, as stated and backed up (with raw data by the way) in my last post. But for now that will have to wait so I can finish out this semester of university and practice for upcoming online events I actually care about.

It's time to grow up and take the blindfold off.
Why not post it yourself so that we all know it's the right video?
How dare you imply that the greatest RX-7 driver on this planet post his own videographic "evidence?" We should be putting his video on the front page and gift him internet fame!

/sarcasm

Last edited:
@fordlaser777 thanks for trying it out mate, just now I have updated everything to reflect the tune I ran my most current laps in. So of course keep what you ran on another tab just in case it doesn't drive well, but if you could try out the settings that are there now you might gain a few seconds on your time like I did. 👍
I went faster with your new settings and even went a lot better than IW1NNUMBER time in the low 7:12s but this was done with a wheel, and I don't know if I had SRF on or off because I went to do the online seasonal races, I think it might have been off but I do not really know, but I am happy I done this because I am 52 years old :).

Wow, this is still going on and on ? I expected an online race at the green hell already happened :P, or if afraid of lag or crashing other cars, @IW1NNUMBER do free run/track day lobby, the best lap in the session will be shown, anyone who can conquer the session is the winner, simple as ( or make it harder, fuel/tire wear on very fast, let's see who can keep the car throughout the lap ) :D

Or if wanted to have an online replay, setup a 1 or 2 lap race alone/solo, set the best lap and save the race replay.

Last edited:
Wow, this is still going on and on ? I expected an online race at the green hell already happened :P, or if afraid of lag or crashing other cars, @IW1NNUMBER do free run/track day lobby, the best lap in the session will be shown, anyone who can conquer the session is the winner, simple as ( or make it harder, fuel/tire wear on very fast, let's see who can keep the car throughout the lap ) :D

Or if wanted to have an online replay, setup a 1 or 2 lap race alone/solo, set the best lap and save the race replay.
Will IW1NNUMBER do it that is the question.

Last edited:
Ok... I found the video. Note the date... over 2 years ago!

GT6 Online Replay Nurburgring nordschleife 7'16.299 SH Tire 500PP RX7 FD3S [20140909]

Raiden San

Published on Sep 9, 2014
PLAYER : I_WINNUMBER1
SH Tire 跑車硬

Cheers

Yes over 2 years ago so hopefully somebody beats cause then I'll show you another video of a 715.4 ☺.
But let's just see how you guys go with this one.

And also make it clear I never said I'm the best in the world or I'm some sort of God I said I'm the fastest in the world at nurburgring with a mazda rx7 spirit r at 500pp from SS tyres down to comfort hard just to make it clear again so stop making up storys.

Last edited:
If gtp pasm or smallfrys was around that's the only time I'd be a bit worried it may be beaten before Christmas.
And I used to race with lp shooter you know that Japanese guy who number 1 on every time trial a few years back so if he struggled to keep up with me in the same car after he raced with me every second day then your doing something right anyway happy hotlapping.

Uh? These two sentences are contradictory.
So I'm mutually oposed or inconsistent cause that the definition of contradictory.
So that makes sense since I'm proving I'm being consistent with what I'm saying.
I might be lazy with my typing but if I try to insult somebody at least I know what my insults mean well done.

So I'm mutually oposed or inconsistent cause that the definition of contradictory.
So that makes sense since I'm proving I'm being consistent with what I'm saying.
I might be lazy with my typing but if I try to insult somebody at least I know what my insults mean well done.
That isn't what I meant by a long shot. Those two statements conflict with each other. To simplify:

You're starting by saying you aren't claiming to be the best in the world and then immediately after say that you're the best in the world with a specific car.

You see why I said contradictory now? Might be better to say that the whole post was full of hypocrisy.

If gtp pasm or smallfrys was around that's the only time I'd be a bit worried it may be beaten before Christmas.
I can confirm, having had the privilege to race alongside and for @PASM on GTPlanet's largest stage that he is too a "normal racer." Happens to be a very fast, "normal racer" but an actual human being nonetheless. Either you are engaging mouth before brain, or your sub-par word choice and writing style is creating a communication barrier and you're not saying what you're actually trying to say. If you want to change your point of view that's fine but please don't try to dance around the very valid points we have been trying to get through to you.

Sorry to tag you here PASM, just showing you're still relevant.

Back