(World Record) Mazda RX-7 Time At Nurburgring NordscheifeOpen 

This below is the way to go
real challenge is beating someone in an identical car whilst keeping your car on track and competing on a global scale, The seasonals will let you now where you stand, a hotlap on some random track in any old car on a youtube video is pointless :P

Yes your right a car and track you can do thousands of laps like the trl guys and that makes you a good racer lol those seasonal event prove nothing basically if you have no life and have the time to do thousands of laps you can post a fast time lol not hard.Unfortunately I have a life.

Yes your right a car and track you can do thousands of laps like the trl guys and that makes you a good racer lol those seasonal event prove nothing basically if you have no life and have the time to do thousands of laps you can post a fast time lol not hard.Unfortunately I have a life.
Online Time Trials bring out the best in you.

Youtube I_IWINNUMBER1 gt6 my friend Raiden San posted it there's 3 videos.

Can you please do that yourself and copy whatever search answers pop out for you?
This is what I get,
Capture.PNG
I even went through the whole video collection by your friend raiden (what a mess!) and almost nothing was gt6 online racing related. I hate myself for spending so much time on that because I felt it was gonna be in vain from the beginning.
So basically, aside from bragging with no material to back you up and not being able to compete in the seasonals, what are you worth at gt6? we just ask that you show us how impressive your skills are.

It's there when I search it 3 videos.
don't know if it makes a difference that I'm browsin from Australia it shouldn't.

Try Raiden San gt6 look at the 500pp sh nurburgring ones.
There's 1 with his nsx that I helped him tune and the 2 others are in my rx7.

I'm not the kind of guy that would make you guys search this for nothing. I'm proud of my pace and wanted you guys to see its there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm proud of my pace and wanted you guys to see its there.
Then it makes precious little sense that you won't just share a link. I mean, that's how social media like YouTube works - no-one goes "Hey I've done this awesome thing but YOU need to find it yourself". They go "Look at this awesome thing I did".

Like in the very first post of this thread.

But then if you're proud of your pace, why are you so amazingly dismissive of others' pace?

basically if you have no life and have the time to do thousands of laps you can post a fast time lol not hard.Unfortunately I have a life.
Incidentally I've merged your triple-post. There's no need for it - just use the edit button to add more information to your post.

Last edited:
Finally found some time to run this, and I'll admit it took me a while to find a good power/weight formula for this track, I've never TTd 500pp around here like this before. Now, as the image shows I ran a 7'17.254, but I know I can run faster. I made some errors at Flugplatz and the Carousel which I estimate cost me around a second of lap time. My point is that while your lap is indeed a fast one, @IW1NNUMBER, it is not the fastest in the world, and you are not the fastest driver in the world on this formula.

RX7 500pp SH Nurb Lap.png
(click the image for larger size)

To benchmark my own time here is the fastest lap time sheet from last year's 24 Hours of Nurburgring, which featured 43 of GTPlanet's finest, some of which have replied in this thread as well. You can find me at 19th fastest out of 24 GT3 drivers. I race on a controller, so really 9 seconds around the 24H configuration isn't all too much to be ashamed of, especially not with drivers who have made is as far as to attend the GT Academy finals. Being able to nearly match your lap times (give or take 1/2 sec) says a lot about what these gentlemen can do given the same car.

I have posted my tune here for anyone who would be interested, mind that it is tuned on a controller. Time trial replay is also attached. 👍

I hope this can settle a few misconceptions here in this thread. I hope everyone here has a Happy Thanksgiving (here in the US, anyway) and enjoy the holiday season.

Attachments

• RX7 500pp SH Nord.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Finally found some time to run this, and I'll admit it took me a while to find a good power/weight formula for this track, I've never TTd 500pp around here like this before. Now, as the image shows I ran a 7'17.254, but I know I can run faster. I made some errors at Flugplatz and the Carousel which I estimate cost me around a second of lap time. My point is that while your lap is indeed a fast one, @IW1NNUMBER, it is not the fastest in the world, and you are not the fastest driver in the world on this formula.

View attachment 609382
(click the image for larger size)

To benchmark my own time here is the fastest lap time sheet from last year's 24 Hours of Nurburgring, which featured 43 of GTPlanet's finest, some of which have replied in this thread as well. You can find me at 19th fastest out of 24 GT3 drivers. I race on a controller, so really 9 seconds around the 24H configuration isn't all too much to be ashamed of, especially not with drivers who have made is as far as to attend the GT Academy finals. Being able to nearly match your lap times (give or take 1/2 sec) says a lot about what these gentlemen can do given the same car.

I have posted my tune here for anyone who would be interested, mind that it is tuned on a controller. Time trial replay is also attached. 👍

I hope this can settle a few misconceptions here in this thread. I hope everyone here has a Happy Thanksgiving (here in the US, anyway) and enjoy the holiday season.
that was a good race, i hope someone does those races on GTSport. Also, i would have thought min weight would have been the fastest on a pad.

that was a good race, i hope someone does those races on GTSport. Also, i would have thought min weight would have been the fastest on a pad.
Minimum weight might be better. To be honest I was analyzing the replays from Raiden San's channel and trying to match Dottinger speeds and go from there.

The closer I could get to his top speeds, the more evenly matched our cars were (roughly) and the lap time I ran would have more merit to it for conparison.

Minimum weight might be better. To be honest I was analyzing the replays from Raiden San's channel and trying to match Dottinger speeds and go from there.

The closer I could get to his top speeds, the more evenly matched our cars were (roughly) and the lap time I ran would have more merit to it for conparison.
did you use any rear downforce? i believe the '02 had quite a bit of rear downforce

I did a faster time a 716.2 lol and my was on a stand start lap in an online lobby lol with grip set to real not a offline running lap.so whoever tris to bet it remember online lobby standing start lol also its about 2.3 to 2.5 seconds difference from stand start to running lap so your not even close yet.look at raiden other video I did 716.299.And the rx7 build is complex the built 17 rx7s all different ways to find the best touque to power ratio it's not going to be as easy as you guys think.

Last edited:
I did a faster time a 716.2 lol and my was on a stand start lap in an online lobby lol with grip set to real not a offline running lap.so whoever tris to bet it remember online lobby standing start lol also its about 2.3 to 2.5 seconds difference from stand start to running lap so your not even close yet.look at raiden other video I did 716.299.And the rx7 build is complex the built 17 rx7s all different ways to find the best touque to power ratio it's not going to be as easy as you guys think.
i think you're over complicating it, the game is 3 years old... all the fast guys know all the tricks and those that don't aren't on this thread... having a jolly good laugh :lol:
If you want a good challenge, use a R34 '02 at 500PP SH tyres and set a 7:13, and no aids but abs

No I'm just saying the lap I did if some noobs want to try and beat it half assed then I'll point that out if you want to try and beat something do it as it should be done so all I'm saying is this don't post on this tread unless you can beat 716.299 online on a stand still lap real track grip otherwise your wasting your time.
The fact is I know for somebody to beat it they will need the right rx7 build otherwise no having the right build will cost you 2 to 3 seconds in itself.So you all want to mock me then post a video beating it under the same settings and remember my comment at the start of this was not that I'm the fastest at the nurburgring I stated at 500pp from ch to SS tyres I'm the fastest on the nurburgring in a 02 spirit r 02 rx7 l.So somebody proove me wrong before I get a 715 ☺

So after some testing and advice from friends of mine I've updated the settings for the car. After many failed attempts, mind what I posted earlier...
I've never TTd 500pp around here like this before.
I was able to run a 7'16.5 with some room to improve. If I can dial out some of the excessive sliding on entry w/o inducing too much understeer I believe I can manage a 7'15 or very low 2'16 on a good lap.

The replay for the 7'16.5 lap is attached to this post if anyone wants to take a look at it. SRF off, TCS0, ABS1, and all settings (minus tire and fuel consumption) are set to their most realistic setting. Offline Time Trial mode I managed to run a 7'13.700 with the rolling start, so adding 2.5 seconds on to that yields a 7'16.200, so I know I can do this. On a wheel, you can expect this time to get demolished. The controller does not like whipping this car around that well.

As for the resource I posted on GTPlanet yesterday that will be getting an update as soon as I can dial out that sliding like I said I wanted to. 👍

Hope everyone in the US had a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the weekend.

Attachments

• RX7 500pp SH Nord OL.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
No I'm just saying the lap I did if some noobs want to try and beat it half assed then I'll point that out if you want to try and beat something do it as it should be done so all I'm saying is this don't post on this tread unless you can beat 716.299 online on a stand still lap real track grip otherwise your wasting your time.
The fact is I know for somebody to beat it they will need the right rx7 build otherwise no having the right build will cost you 2 to 3 seconds in itself.So you all want to mock me then post a video beating it under the same settings and remember my comment at the start of this was not that I'm the fastest at the nurburgring I stated at 500pp from ch to SS tyres I'm the fastest on the nurburgring in a 02 spirit r 02 rx7 l.So somebody proove me wrong before I get a 715 ☺
Carefull now. I'm still here. ;)

And... pic or it did'nt happen.

Bambi is pretty fast, if he can "only" match your time something tells me you are lying.
I'm awaiting a picture proof form you in whatever car or track you choose and I WILL put you back to earth.

Back