World Series drivers - Trustmaster wheel used?

• Thread starter alex511
  • 3 comments
Germany
Germany
Anyone knows, why they used the T-GT2 Wheel, as Fanatec is since this year and GT7 in official collaboration? As they worked together for a new official wheel.
That looks for me weird

Last edited:
Anyone knows, why they used the T-GT2 Wheel, as Fanatec is since this year and GT7 in official collaboration? As they worked together for a new official wheel.
That looks for me weird
No, nobody knows - except those who went.

Likely explanations are:
Thrustmaster still holds the rights for live events
Fanatec was too busy to provide support, due to being at Spa-Francorchamps to support the Fanatec Esports GT Pro series and the SRO Esports Sim Racing Night
There's literally not enough GT DD Pros available right now for all 12 rigs, at least a dozen practice rigs, and spares in case of failure.

No, nobody knows - except those who went.

Likely explanations are:
Thrustmaster still holds the rights for live events
Fanatec was too busy to provide support, due to being at Spa-Francorchamps to support the Fanatec Esports GT Pro series and the SRO Esports Sim Racing Night
There's literally not enough GT DD Pros available right now for all 12 rigs, at least a dozen practice rigs, and spares in case of failure.

TGII is the best wheel😀

A few month ago I asked for the availability and the response was basically its down to missing components creating a low production output.
Considering the outcry of PS5 scarcity maybe Fanatec wanted to avoid the same kind of newsworthiness and instead decided to priorize selling to gamers instead of just appearing on streams and at live events.

Back