World Sports Car Championship (Group C)Draft 

• Thread starter Achilles
  • 140 comments
Thanks for signing up :). I'm friends with TNR Oreca, tried to get him to join. Said Group C wasn't his cup of tea.. Maybe you can convince him otherwise?

OP Updated with sign ups

Series is looking good so far. A lot of good drivers signing up. Can't wait for the first race man!

Thanks for signing up :). I'm friends with TNR Oreca, tried to get him to join. Said Group C wasn't his cup of tea.. Maybe you can convince him otherwise?

OP Updated with sign ups
lol no he doesn't really like them. any news on dates and start times etc? maybe busy sundays

I'll put my name down for now but once I found out those times I may have to pull out

MJTbreww - Toyota Minolta

Last edited:
where are all the guys?, did de championship idea got cold?

I hope not, I love the idea of the World Sportscar Prototype Championship! The only issue that may occur for me is the time zone difference.

Also any confirmation on time of races?

Hope this series still takes place. Was in a lobby with @JRDGM1993 running some lap times. I still have plenty of room to improve as I'm making little but costly errors causing me to only hit low 1:59's and everyone else is running 1:57's (JRDGM1993 ran a 1:56.5 pretty easily) I'll be ready come race start. Just got to do a little more tuning and tweaks as well as do some correcting to my racing line.

Hope this series still takes place. Was in a lobby with @JRDGM1993 running some lap times. I still have plenty of room to improve as I'm making little but costly errors causing me to only hit low 1:59's and everyone else is running 1:57's (JRDGM1993 ran a 1:56.5 pretty easily) I'll be ready come race start. Just got to do a little more tuning and tweaks as well as do some correcting to my racing line.

What track was this at? Even thiugh I'm not sure about participation I still will practice.

I guess I should probably make my registration officially tentative on the time slot chosen. PSN The_EH_Team_43 /Mazda 787B

Great guys!, Been away for a while. Sorry I haven't been active recently.. Lets push the entire schedule back 1 week making the first race 9/06/15.. I am in Florida and there is this thing called a hurricane bothering us right now lol.. Looking forward to racing with all you guys..

Registered cars and drivers
Jethro4321 - Mercedes Sauber C9
JRDGM1993- Mercedes Sauber C9
obrien79 - Nissan R92CP
ScorpionPHVH57 - Nissan R89C
Manasseh257 - Peugot 905B Evo1 Bis LM
TNR_FILO - Peugot 905B Evo1 Bis LM
Ryne420 - Mazda 787B
IWannaB_SPruett - Mazda 787B
DaBomb330 - Cars: Toyota Minolta
TNR_5zigen - Nissan r89c
L_Maxx_Pain_L -'89 Nissan R89C
TNR_REBELLION - Jaguar XJR9
ARHL-_-Achilles - Jaguar XR-9

DaBomb330, I put you in the Minolta since there is someone in the R92 already and no one has selected it yet.. If you want the R92 let me know, I do think the Minolta is nice and should be used though :).. Some people will notice that there are 3 of 2 of the cars selected.. The two people that show up for the race will be the two people that use the cars.. If all 3 show up then we will figure something out.. Both cars have drivers that I think may not show up as I have not gotten responses from them. So that is why the 787B and R89C have 3 drivers listed.. Cross that road when we get there.. Worst case scenario there will be a 2 or 3 lap run off for the seats..

If everyone would, please post what time on sunday works best for you guys.. Thanks.

Oooo.. If it's Sunday it'd have to be in the evening. I have racing events at 12 and 3. I'd prefer Saturday night honestly. But anything after 5 p.m. works for me

I really want the the race starts at 9pm on sunday or at 9 am on saturday
And what circuit will be the first????

Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s (200km Race/34 Laps)
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (200km/34 Laps)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes) (**2Hrs**)
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s (200km/51 Laps)
Nurburgring Grand Prix (200km/39 Laps)
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (200km/ 28 Laps)
Fuji Speedway GT (200km/ 43 Laps)
Suzuka Circuit (96km/ 17 Laps)
This track list is true to the 1988 Group C schedule in order and location except for Suzuka. Suzuka was the first race in the 1989 Season.

Proposed Race dates. Times TBD..
WSCC Race 1 Sunday 09/06/2015
WSCC Race 2 Sunday 09/13/2015
WSCC Race 3 Sunday 09/20/2015
WSCC Race 4 Sunday 09/27/2015
WSCC Race 5 Sunday 10/04/2015
WSCC Race 6 Sunday 10/11/2015
WSCC Race 7 Sunday 10/18/2015
WSCC Race 8 Sunday 10/25/2015
WSCC Race 9 Sunday 11/01/2015
WSCC Race 10 Sunday 11/08/2015

Back