Championship Points: After Race 1
JRDGM1993 - 40
Obrien79 - 30
Manasseh257 - 24
ARHL-_-Achilles - 20
IWannaB_SPruett -16
ScorpionPHVH57 - 12

Week 1 Pole Position: JRDGM1993 1:25.646 @ Monza

Need a host for tonights race. Sorry for this being last minute but I have made some changes in my life and GT6 is no longer a priority. Sunday Nights is Family Bible time now. The series was great in theory but the turn out wasn't. I appreciate all the time you guys have put in and hope this series grows further for you guys.. I'm happy to have met you all and hope to see you all again in the future. Obrien send me a message on the past series you're interested in and I'll tell you the Specs.

I'll leave you all with a link that I feel you could all benefit from. Have a great week end guys.
www.livingwaters.com/good

Need a host for tonights race. Sorry for this being last minute but I have made some changes in my life and GT6 is no longer a priority. Sunday Nights is Family Bible time now. The series was great in theory but the turn out wasn't. I appreciate all the time you guys have put in and hope this series grows further for you guys.. I'm happy to have met you all and hope to see you all again in the future. Obrien send me a message on the past series you're interested in and I'll tell you the Specs.

I'll leave you all with a link that I feel you could all benefit from. Have a great week end guys.
www.livingwaters.com/good

Always good to have a family bible nights me and my family don't do it as often, I'm trying to learn it by myself. :D Really respect the decision. Is someone taking over the series for you? Or has the whole thing just been scraped? Because this was a great series.

Come on guys. Don't let this series die...

I can't make it. My parents dragged me out the house so I'm not near my PS3. :grumpy:

I'll be there next week. Stuff has been popping up during my race events and been kinda frustrating.

Last edited:
That would be great perry if you could do that

I want to keep the same specs but I am going to change the races lengths a little bit

That would be great perry if you could do that

I want to keep the same specs but I am going to change the races lengths a little bit

Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
GS Class

RH tires, Oil change, Chassis Stiffening, BBS LM-R Wheels (Stock Size), Customer Spoiler "A" (for 370Z, Camaro, Mustang), Race Soft Suspension.
Add Fully Adjustable LSD. ONLY TUNING IS LSD AND STANDARD BRAKES.
Only aid available: ABS set to 1
Tire Wear: Real
Damage: Heavy

Winner of each race receives 11kg BOP after every win

CAR SPECS:

BOSS 302 - Drive Shaft, Race Exhaust, Cat Converter, Weight Reduction 3, Window Weight Reduction.
541pp 526hp 419tq 1324kg 2.51 k/hp

CAMARO - Semi Race Exhaust, Exhaust Manifold, Weight Reduction 2, Window Weight Reduction.
537pp 491hp 468tq 1411kg 2.87k/hp

'07 BMW M3 - Sports Computer, Semi Racing Exhaust, Exhaust Manifold, Weight Reduction 2, Window Weight Reduction
528pp 498hp 338tq 1396kg 2.80k/hp

'06 Aston Martin DB9 - Sports Exhaust, Weight Reduction 3, Window Weight Reduction.
535pp 489hp 450tq 1375kg 2.81k/hp

Nissan 370Z - Sports Computer, Race Exhaust, Cat Converter, Intake Tuning, Drive Shaft, Weight Reduction 3, Window Weight Reduction.
517pp 437hp 324tq 1229kg 2.81k/hp

Last edited:
I had a couple issues with the CTSCC rules. I didn't think 11 kg BOP was enough. I suggest 20kg to the winner, 10kg to runner-up. I think this would keep everyone involved in the series. Keeps the racing closer.

2nd issue I had was the Racing Soft Suspension. There's not way to police this. Just add fully adjustable suspension, make a few little tweaks and your 1/2 sec faster.

Thank you perry. If I do this series I will make the weight penalty higher for winning. Not sure what it will be yet. Either 15 or 20. I will most likely keep the suspension the same. Only reason is the cars are extremely close and I want to keep it that way

Yes the plan right now is for the same cars and regs. Right now I am trying to side on what tracks to run and how long the races will be. I would like to have the races be a bit longer so that everyone has to do a pit stop but I don't want to make the races too long. I was thinking of making them 45 min to 1hr

I have a similar series. Just hasn't been announced yet.
Could you send me a PM about this, please?

By the way, Achilles: I cannot join in your championship as I have a series in the same day. But I will keep an eye on the thread. It looks cool! 👍

Back