WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
R2 Autosport Result.GIF

R2 P.GIF

R2 O.GIF

R2 M.GIF

Edit: Panoz pole pt not showing on result and needs to be accredited in standings.

Last edited:
I don't even know what happened at the start, seemed like chaos. All I know is I was happy to complete that first lap with my car intact!

Plux got sideways and it was on from there, at least that's the impression I gathered.

Tomorrow 3 months to the day since my last GTP win prior to tonight. Hopefully don't have to wait that long for more.

And in response to what Furi was asking before todays race, I have won before in a GTPlanet online race in the ITCC at Cape Ring once. Lancer can attest to that.:sly:

As for today, it was a tale of 2 races. I was up as high as 3rd in GT-O while the sun was shining. But when the rains arrived, my talent was washed off of the track like the track dryness. I even suffered 2 collisions with the barrier that necessitated a pit stop for repairs. :(

Look at results. @gtpanoz would have killed us tonight if he didn't have delays.

The first set of rain tires didn't seem to grip like they were in practice last night, the final 10 laps I knocked off about 20 seconds to the leaders. But a crash at the end took away about 15 seconds.

Both Fords were amazing in the wet and I think that was not just down to the stable chassis, you both drove amazingly well...

I am so hoping for a spot at Le Mans, a track I am much better at :P Hopefully I can get the Jag working there better

Sorry for not turning up, decided to watch Barca V Madrid and wasn't disappointed, I weren't feeling confident being 4 seconds off the pace and struggling to keep the car on track, car probably would of been worse in the wet

I was ~4 seconds off the pace, that BMW needs help.

And in response to what Furi was asking before todays race, I have won before in a GTPlanet online race in the ITCC at Cape Ring once. Lancer can attest to that.:sly:

You also won the first 24 Tours du Mans and a few GT300 races.

I do think for next season the Jag needs a little re-jig, give it 25kg ballast and 20bhp... should even out the horrific weight balance a little and help it on the straight where it is totally hopeless too.

The chassis is good but it is not controllable like it should be, to be at least 2.5 seconds off the Fords and Shelbys should be setting off alarm bells in terms of BoP (and that's faster than I could manage tonight btw)

Okay, that should help a little but for next season the weight needs adjusting, the car is too loose when having no braking or acceleration applied due to the less than optimal WB

Okay, that should help a little but for next season the weight needs adjusting, the car is too loose when having no braking or acceleration applied due to the less than optimal WB

Will investigate.

Also news: ADAC GT Masters (Round 4) will be held on the 24HR layout, race distance 15 laps.

Latest Posts

Back