World Street Car Championship | WSC | Sign-Ups OPEN! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 288 comments
  • 13,474 views

Timing

  • GMT+8 8:00AM (Qualifying start)

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GMT+8 9:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • GMT+8 10:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT+8 11:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Anyone up for practice soon?Just for abit.
 
Ok let us know,the earlier the better.Im going for a run now so will be out awhile.
 
Practice lounge open.
 
On second thought the Z4M is an understeering boat even in it's tune.
I think GT5 designers failed to consider that the stock car is on runflats and modelled that behaviour in even on these S tires.
Edit:Now using the Mazda RX7,much better except for similarly bad turn in.
 
Last edited:
Room closed. Sorry jus, we were there for a while before you came.
 
It's okay! :) Tomorrow (I think) is the big day! :nervous:
 
Sorry for double posting, but...

I CANNOT ATTEND THE SECOND TO THE THIRD RACE!
I'm going to Hong Kong on Dec. 19 and I can't bring my PS3 along. :( What do I do?!?!?!?!
 
Same bro,it's ok.No worries.
 
At least I'm not alone. :D Anyways, slzk, what is the date and time of each event? Is it one race per week or something?
 
I can only achieve 56.787 sec on the SS5 route. :sick:
Offline mode with real grip, tire wear and tc off.

Too much understeer. Darn it.
 
Understeer is a common problem with these cars.
 
Right, i guess i've to tune it right again...
 
Please be advised that on some cars the front and rear springs may be reversed.
Also be careful when tuning caber and toe,some negative front toe normally helps.My springs are ~8 now.
 
Please be advised that on some cars the front and rear springs may be reversed.
Also be careful when tuning caber and toe,some negative front toe normally helps.My springs are ~8 now.

Imma noted those. 👍
 
Cars:

Cars HAVE to be regulated to 520pp, except the Clio.
Weight restriction is no lighter than 1150kg. (For every car)

Power Limiter Usage: 93% to 100% ONLY
[The power limiter usage cannot be used to limit your power less than 93%. Your car must have 93% to 100% power and no lesser.]


Weight Ballast usage: 0kg to 30kg ONLY (Except the Clio)
Tires: Sports Soft

amuses2000-2.png
BMW1-1.png

ARBrera.png
auditts-1.png

CamaroSS.png
Hintegra-1.png

Lancia.png
MAzdaRX7.png

MazdaRX8-1.png
mitsubishi-1.png

N370Ztaken.png
nissansilvia-1.png

RClio-1.png
subaruwrx-1.png

z4m-1.png
tsupra.png

I'm in a stuck situation.I can't leave the Ballast Amount at 30 because then i'm exceding the weight limit of 1150kg.Can i slide with 99kg because i can't go lower than that
 
It is ok to exceed the spec weight.Both BMW's exceed it even in their lightest state.
Therefore it is a lower weight limit I believe.
 
I'd like to join :)

GTP::PSN::Car::Time Zone
GTP_RS172::GTP_RS172::Renaultsport Clio V6::+11 GMT/UMT (AEDT)

Raced with Phil, hopefully he will/can vouch for me :sly:
 
Lounge is open. Qualifying starts at 8.
@GT: Yes you can join.
Edit: lounge reopened.
Remember, you have to do at least 1 pit stop.
 
Last edited:
Sorry,but i have to go. I can't drive because my hands are stuck and wont budge
 
Nissan Lover
Sorry,but i have to go. I can't drive because my hands are stuck and wont budge

Oh. We were about to start. Hopefully your hand heals by next week.
 
Lounge is open. Qualifying starts at 8.
@GT: Yes you can join.
Edit: lounge reopened.
Remember, you have to do at least 1 pit stop.

whats the room number? or do i have to friend you and join your lounge?
 
Kevin01SH
whats the room number? or do i have to friend you and join your lounge?

Yes. Join the lounge. I've sent an FR over.
 
Great race guys.
Results will be up shortly.
 
Ugh, don't tell me I missed the first race, by the looks of it if you guys are racing around this time for the rest of the series I wont be able to make the races :(
 
I feel your pain, Stavingo! :(
 
We start qualifying at 8 A.M., and start the race at 8:30 or so. You guys can't make it?
 
We start qualifying at 8 A.M., and start the race at 8:30 or so. You guys can't make it?

No no no, I read a few posts above with you talking about posting up results. I thought you guys already completed the first race?
 
No no no, I read a few posts above with you talking about posting up results. I thought you guys already completed the first race?

Yeah. We've already done the pre-season race.
What I meant was we start at 8 every other Sunday.
 
Yeah. We've already done the pre-season race.
What I meant was we start at 8 every other Sunday.

Oh right, does the pre-season race count? Also, are we starting the first race tonight?
 
Back