World Street Car Championship | WSC | Sign-Ups OPEN! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 288 comments
  • 13,494 views

Timing

  • GMT+8 8:00AM (Qualifying start)

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GMT+8 9:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • GMT+8 10:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT+8 11:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
The HP-A is running at 400HP, 1250kg.
The Integra's running at 1100kg, 386hp.
 
I somehow don't think a 50kg reduction for the Teg is enough...And the Amuse?
Oh and testing some new tunes,free to join?
And do you want your Petronas Leuxs back anytime soon?
 
Not today I'm afraid.
As for the regs, I'll check after tomorrow's race and re-adjust.
 
So, we're set for tommorow?



Try play-tune with the gearbox and suspension especially on camber and ride height. :)
If it's the same, try weight distribution.
Supra is very big, minimum weight 1223kg's, handles better at 1300kg's with some weight on rear.
I figure it'll do better on fast tracks on worse on tight though, no big deal.:)

I somehow don't think a 50kg reduction for the Teg is enough...And the Amuse?
Oh and testing some new tunes,free to join?
And do you want your Petronas Leuxs back anytime soon?
There's a mandatory pit in each race right?
Teggy might beat up on us so light. :scared: That's at least 125KG less then I'll be running. :p
 
My STi is running at like 1300kg i think hahaha
 
Ian surely beat us on start because it's 4wd Subaru. :p
 
ZEROX
Ian surely beat us on start because it's 4wd Subaru. :p

I need any advantage i can get! Haha
 
Lounge is open.
 
Pushing qualifying to 8:15 AM. Please enter the lounge.
 
Wait up,let me have my coffee before you start the race:p
 
coming in shortly, i havent practiced at all this week so hopefully i can figure it out before the race :)
 
What the flying fish,when I first tried to enter pit lane the computer steered me into the gravel then froze me.Then as I went through pit lane it didn't change my tires.
This crap happened 3 times,bloody effing hell.I work so hard to catch up after locking a wheel then this.Gutted.:grumpy:
 
phil bell
What the flying fish,when I first tried to enter pit lane the computer steered me into the gravel then froze me.Then as I went through pit lane it didn't change my tires.
This crap happened 3 times,bloody effing hell.I work so hard to catch up after locking a wheel then this.Gutted.:grumpy:

That happened to me during practice earlier
 
Sorry to quit, but when you're running the slowest and get physically removed from the pack by brute force it's just driving solo for 30 laps. After being physically removed by brute force.

Series still looks like it can be fun, assuming driving like this isn't considered "regular". That and something with specs. I had a feeling these cars weren't very equal, and seeing some of the better handling cars still outrunning me down the straights gave me the tip I needed to realize the Supra really sucks compared to most of the cars. Just one of PD's little PP things not all PP are created equal. :lol:
 
Im thinking we could convert this to a one make series,I suggested something like a Viper ACR-X league.
Those cars are legend,take a Viper ACR,lower to ~1300kg,RH tires,adjustable differential and transmission and race clutch...

Good battle with ZK just now,my car didn't like going into corners and his BMW didn't like coming out so it was a great battle.
It continued when my clutch pedal got stuck exiting the pits lol.

The RX7 is now very Porsche like with this new tune,feels rear heavy and you can't drive it like an FR,had to completely change my technique.
For example the front brakes lock easier,had to slow down my pedal application.But it is MUCH more fun to drive,steers better and has good exit speed.

Edit:
CSL I saw the contact,definitely caused you to go off even though it didn't appear to be a heavy hit.
Yeah your Supra is one of the heavier cars,have you found a tune for it? I feel for whoever has the Z4M though.

With the exception of a some cars the match ups appear to be pretty close.
Kev how is your RX8? What was it's race pace?
Oh and sorry to whoever I may have tapped,am still getting used to my cars different handling,especially how it stops.
 
Last edited:
I cant lower my wrx pp. Haha the 4wd gives it an advantage. Or i can change cars?
 
Im thinking we could convert this to a one make series,I suggested something like a Viper ACR-X league.
Those cars are legend,take a Viper ACR,lower to ~1300kg,RH tires,adjustable differential and transmission and race clutch...

Good battle with ZK just now,my car didn't like going into corners and his BMW didn't like coming out so it was a great battle.
It continued when my clutch pedal got stuck exiting the pits lol.

The RX7 is now very Porsche like with this new tune,feels rear heavy and you can't drive it like an FR,had to completely change my technique.
For example the front brakes lock easier,had to slow down my pedal application.But it is MUCH more fun to drive,steers better and has good exit speed.

Edit:
CSL I saw the contact,definitely caused you to go off even though it didn't appear to be a heavy hit.
Yeah your Supra is one of the heavier cars,have you found a tune for it? I feel for whoever has the Z4M though.

With the exception of a some cars the match ups appear to be pretty close.
Kev how is your RX8? What was it's race pace?
Oh and sorry to whoever I may have tapped,am still getting used to my cars different handling,especially how it stops.
It wasn't heavy, no.
The biggest issue was just that it meant me driving by myself for 30 more laps, when I should have still been in the lead. I wasn't expecting to win at all, but I was going to make people race for it, and see what I could make of it.

I could probably gather some info on very close cars at 520PP range in the tuning forum if host is interested. I know we could get a solid group together of different cars.
I just don't think the Supra is one of them. I knew it's cornering sucked, but I expected it would have straight line speed, when I couldn't make a pass on the BMW Concept in the full straight with draft, I was surprised to say the least. :lol: Sorry about the dive there, totally missed my braking point, I was using shadows and your car was in them. :lol:
Can't remember name yet lowzowski? I know that's not it though. :lol: sorry man.
 
Sorry to quit, but when you're running the slowest and get physically removed from the pack by brute force it's just driving solo for 30 laps. After being physically removed by brute force.

Series still looks like it can be fun, assuming driving like this isn't considered "regular". That and something with specs. I had a feeling these cars weren't very equal, and seeing some of the better handling cars still outrunning me down the straights gave me the tip I needed to realize the Supra really sucks compared to most of the cars. Just one of PD's little PP things not all PP are created equal. :lol:
The Supra is actually one of the worst cars for it's PP level (in it's performance braket).

I was doing tests a few weeks ago with sports cars on SS tires, capped to 375 HP and 1240 kg. The Supra was running 526 PP, considerably more than other cars and was considerably slower. Around Tsukuba, the RenaultSport Clio was running the same lap times as the Supra at a much lower 503 PP. The R34 GT-R (525 PP), Fairlady Z (Z34, 515 PP), Mazda RX-7 Spirit R (519 PP), F430 (519 PP) and Lotus Esprit (514 PP) were all a second faster despite running lower PP levels. The Corvette Z06 (C6, 527 PP), Zonda C12 (516 PP), RUF RGT (511 PP), M3 CSL (522 PP), Impreza WRX STi (531 PP) and NSX Type R (514 PP) were all atleast 1.5 seconds faster than the Supra. Some of these cars are a higher class of cars, but there's so much evidence to show that it lags behind it's competitors at similar PP levels as well. :)
 
Cant be worse than the Z4M I reckon.That is awful.And it's boring to drive.
CSL the host is LowZiKai (Slzk).Would be great if you could help us get these cars to spec!:)
Once they are we can perhaps have 2 similar cars competing for teams championship,etc.
 
capped to 375 HP and 1240 kg. The Supra was running 526 PP
I agree with you, I know the RX7, NSX, M3's (standards CSL, GTR) Premium Subaru's, Evo's all do very well and close.
I think we can get a list of very close cars relatively easily. GT hasn't had fast Supra's since GT2. :grumpy: :lol:
I don't want to be the guy that complains about his car endlessly though, but I'd had hope for high speed tracks, but from what I saw straight line, I'll get dumped on. :lol:

Edit: Z4 is not good, no. :yuck:
 
We might be able to swap your Supra for an E46 M3 for the time being,I don't see why not.:)
 
I'll revise the entire car list for equality.
If anyone's willing to help, that'll be great.
I'm looking towards 530pp for more cars.
 
I'm really sorry for what happen today to me and Csl.
It's a really good fight with Csl, Ian and me ahead but i'm the one to blame for the over ambitious move. Though i'm not 100% at fault. Csl close the door while i miscalculate the manuvere but i'm surprise that little bump cause Csl to go off like i hit him at high speed. :boggled:

All and all, my apologise for my part of fault.

On the other hand, see, like i told ya', 4wd will have the most advantage no matter what, if tune right (like Ian did and execlude MR.) :p
10-90 wheel power-thingy ratio really grips the car.

Hey, slzk, if the Amuse prove too fast (like the Subaru), can i test the premium S2k?...the Honda one, not another Amuse. :)
 
I'll re-homogolate the cars.
 
I'll re-homogolate the cars.

Right.
Should we run another race test like the pre-season race?
 
I can help re-homogolate now.
I need an excuse to race as I am leaving for HK tomorrow.
 
We'll take round 2 as test.
Phil, can you sort out the Supra and Z4M for now first?
 
I think both are non-competitive,handling wise the Z4M is maxed out but still no dice.
 
I can help re-homogolate now.
I need an excuse to race as I am leaving for HK tomorrow.
Me too. :) I hope I can come back to the WSCC on Jan. 1! :nervous:
 
Back