World Street Car Championship | WSC | Sign-Ups OPEN! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 288 comments
  • 13,476 views

Timing

  • GMT+8 8:00AM (Qualifying start)

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GMT+8 9:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • GMT+8 10:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT+8 11:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Yep. I tested my choice of car there. I couldn't remember the times but I think I set high 50s.
 
slzk
Yep. I tested my choice of car there. I couldn't remember the times but I think I set high 50s.

I'll probably start testing one of these days but high-50s sounds about right!
 
Anyone got times to share?
 
No time to practice lately,heck I should be asleep by now so I can get up early to study tomorrow!
Anyways are you free on Friday or Saturday for practice?Let me know what time is best for you.
 
Ok, I voted for 11AM, but I'd like to "change" that to 8:00 AM, I hadn't seen that was Saturday night for me. :lol:

CSLACR--GTP_CSL--Toyota Supra RZ
Is that how I sign up?

Edit: Any chance a 350Z can be added to the lineup? :D
 
I only got down to 58.3 but only a few laps
 
Drat! CSLACR got me to the punchline, so Id like to grab the Evo, and join your racing league if I may, I also voted for a time.
 
You're both in!
I'm sorry, I guess you'll have to stick with the Supra.
 
Are the cars getting inspected or anything before the race, btw, my color is matte red.
 
Btw, I retract my car choice, and choose the zed 4, and the color is shamrock.
 
Last edited:
Edit: Any chance a 350Z can be added to the lineup? :D
Hey you seem fimaliar lol.We raced Z06's right?
And yeah thats what I asked for too,went with an RX7 in the end though.
 
Hey you seem fimaliar lol.We raced Z06's right?
And yeah thats what I asked for too,went with an RX7 in the end though.

Yes. 👍
I would gladly trade the Supra for either a 350Z or a 370Z, don't care what times they run, they'll be close enough. :lol:
 
Yellow Camaro SS with black stripes. :)
 
Yes. 👍
I would gladly trade the Supra for either a 350Z or a 370Z, don't care what times they run, they'll be close enough. :lol:

I'm sorry, but to include the 350Z now would be kinda unfair, tbh.
But hey, after 20 dec, you can change the rims on your Supra! :D

I'm really looking forward to this Sunday's race.
 
I'm sorry, but to include the 350Z now would be kinda unfair, tbh.
But hey, after 20 dec, you can change the rims on your Supra! :D

I'm really looking forward to this Sunday's race.

I thought of that as soon as I read the update. :lol:
NP on the Z, I wasn't expecting you to start mixing more/new cars on the list.;)


Edit: I gotta check if I have a Supra.:lol:
 
Time:
Sunday 8:00 A.M. GMT+8
Saturday 7:00 P.M. EST
Is this the official start time now?

Also about on average, will both races be over by 10:15AM GMT+8? (9:15PM EST)(2 hours 15 minutes)



Cars HAVE to be regulated to 520pp, except the Clio.
Weight restriction is no lighter than 1150kg.

Power Limiter Usage: 93% to 100% ONLY
[The power limiter usage cannot be used to limit your power less than 93%. Your car must have 93% to 100% power and no lesser.]

Tires: Sports Soft
Anything inside these parameters is allowed?
 
CSLACR
Is this the official start time now?

Also about on average, will both races be over by 10:15AM GMT+8? (9:15PM EST)(2 hours 15 minutes)

Anything inside these parameters is allowed?

Yes, and yes.

Can everyone who hasn't sent an FR do so by Saturday? Races will be held in my lounge.
 
Yes, and yes.

Can everyone who hasn't sent an FR do so by Saturday? Races will be held in my lounge.
FR sent.
I do need a third yes though I'm afraid. ;)
 
:sly:

I think sub 57s-58s will be a good pace. Have not got practice yet though.

EDIT: I may be completely wrong about the times.
 
Last edited:
My best time in my Amuse: 58.287 sec. (yes, online physic)
Race pace about 58-59 sec.
The last two corner really hurting the tire.

So, i see MOAR people sign up for this! 👍
 
59's flat, can't go faster, have to crash to go slower. :confused:
 

10014437.jpg


:)​
 
Darn. Where's that meme I posted ages ago.
 
So, we're set for tommorow?

59's flat, can't go faster, have to crash to go slower. :confused:

Try play-tune with the gearbox and suspension especially on camber and ride height. :)
If it's the same, try weight distribution.
 
59's my race pace. I'm trying to break into the 58's.
 
Are the new car specs here yet?
 
I have already PM'd the affected drivers.
 
Great,looks like we are all set for tomorrow.
What are the new specs like though?
 
Back