World Street Car Championship | WSC | Sign-Ups OPEN! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 288 comments
  • 13,493 views

Timing

  • GMT+8 8:00AM (Qualifying start)

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GMT+8 9:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • GMT+8 10:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT+8 11:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
We start qualifying at 8 A.M., and start the race at 8:30 or so. You guys can't make it?

*8:00 AM your time Sunday is 11:00 AM Melbourne time *EDT = GMT+11

The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Melbourne is 3 hours ahead of Singapore

Location Local time Time zone UTC offset
Singapore (Singapore) Sunday, 11 December 2011 at 8:00:00 AM SGT UTC+8 hours
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Sunday, 11 December 2011 at 11:00:00 AM EDT UTC+11 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 11 December 2011 at 00:00:00

I'm afraid its too late in the day for me :guilty:

Sunday is my race day 9-12.
Starting at 11 - Qualifying, 11:30 - Race Start...

Apologies, but i'm out - before i've even started :dunce:
 
Sounds like the same result for me as well, I've converted the times wrong and I'll be playing sport during that time.
 
A nice close race!
Guess i can't took some pressure while leading and there's goes me boom.
But well, 3rd were not bad at all.
Dang, if only it's 30 lap+, i could catch slzk in no time. :p

Looking forward to the next one. Tsukuba. :drool:
 
ZEROX
A nice close race!
Guess i can't took some pressure while leading and there's goes me boom.
But well, 3rd were not bad at all.
Dang, if only it's 30 lap+, i could catch slzk in no time. :p

Looking forward to the next one. Tsukuba. :drool:

Haha! Very close race. Made a mistake while leading too, in the second half after pitting, then fell back and back and back.
 
Stavingo
Sounds like the same result for me as well, I've converted the times wrong and I'll be playing sport during that time.

Aww maaaan.
 
Haha! Very close race. Made a mistake while leading too, in the second half after pitting, then fell back and back and back.

You sure you have the right tire choice? lol, jking. :lol:

I think i forgot to mention this..actually, there're two joker car(d) here. :sly:
 
Slzk, can you solve this problem?
Sorry for double posting, but...

I CANNOT ATTEND THE SECOND TO THE THIRD RACE!
I'm going to Hong Kong on Dec. 19 and I can't bring my PS3 along. :( What do I do?!?!?!?!
 
jus1029
Slzk, can you solve this problem?

I see. We'll count 8 races' point for season 1.
That means your best 8 races' points will cpunt towards the championship. If you miss any more than 2 races, I'm sorry, it's your loss.
 
Sounds fun, may I join?
Cowboys965/Chevrolet Camaro SS '10/EST
 
Certainly,Slzk will put you down on the list.
We just had a preseason race,cars were together like a freight train for the first 15 laps!
Only need to tweak the S2000 and TTS for being too fast and slow respectively.
And finally someone taking the messed up Commodore.:sly:

Edit: Oh yeah the Z4M also needs to be revised or have a tune,it handles horribly.That was my first car but gave up on it.Am campaigning the RX7 for this season.
 
Last edited:
Certainly,Slzk will put you down on the list.
We just had a preseason race,cars were together like a freight train for the first 15 laps!
Only need to tweak the S2000 and TTS for being too fast and slow respectively.
And finally someone taking the messed up Commodore.:sly:

Edit: Oh yeah the Z4M also needs to be revised or have a tune,it handles horribly.That was my first car but gave up on it.Am campaigning the RX7 for this season.

Lol, i don't think S2k was too fast. :p
It only good on 1 lap wonder. The race pace was awful! :(
It's just fine i guess since the Impreza, 1 series and RX7 are on the same par.

Talk about car, i think the Interga should be put out of the list.
It's FWD! Surely enough, it's the most disadvantage car. Ever.
FWD v.s 4WD/RWD?
It'll lose badly in cornering.
 
A Civic Type R FD2(similar car) is as faster than a 99' R34 GTR and FD RX7 around Suzuka Circuit,FWD but well engineered.
We will have to see how it does in race trim though,with a good setup.
Your race pace is not as good as it could be because you're sliding everywhere and jumping hard on the brakes on turn in,hurts the tires alot.
Or at least thats what I saw on my replay.

Edit: Goddammit the Civic R is nearly as quick as an NSX S-zero according to fastestlaps. Best motoring videos show it too. Im in awe lol.
 
Last edited:
Oh, lol...yeep, i'm sliding around. :p

But i'm afraid if it were to detune, i'll be more lose than can ever catch you up with you guys. :scared:

Didn't know about Civic can be faster than R34 though.
That thing can be scary too if tune well, huh. :sick:

Anyway, we really need more participant. 👍
Clean race, well-manner driver, it's the best thing can happen in race. :D
 
Todays race was awesome,very close.I got taken out but in fairness the guy that tried to pass me did it at a corner that has an awkward entry.
I tried the same move on an Impreza and noticed it,luckily I could pull it up in time.If you try to pass there the guy on the outside dosent have much room.
And the fact I got held in pit lane waiting for his car to come by was not his fault either.Stupid pit lane simulation lol.
Also credit to him for being a good sport by giving back the position and finishing all 30 laps.
 
Todays race was awesome,very close.I got taken out but in fairness the guy that tried to pass me did it at a corner that has an awkward entry.

Wait...phill...is it me?

I'm really sorry if it was me! ;A;
 
Yea the integra is too slow. No matter how good
i drove it i was always two seconds slower than the other cars. By the end of the race first place was ahead of me By 50 seconds.
 
Yea the integra is too slow. No matter how good
i drove it i was always two seconds slower than the other cars. By the end of the race first place was ahead of me By 50 seconds.

You got passed by the top 3 on the last lap if i'm not wrong.
I think you can change car...i think.
 
Yea i also Made a couple of mistakes at the end i kind of gave up and stopped so wouldnt get in the way.
 
We'll wait for slzk words tommorow. :)
Either case, good night all!
Got some college class to attend tommorow plus a presentation that i hate the most. x_x
 
Is the Camaro RM or no? And aero allowed? Tires?
 
Any news on me be able to use the HPA
 
You will be able to use it. I just have to spec it.
About the integra, me and phil have discussed and we'll look into the car to try and up it's performance.

@Cowboys: The camaro must be the street version. Sports soft tires. Aero is allowed. May I know the color of your SS?

EDIT: Results up, OP updated.
 
Last edited:
Wait...phill...is it me?

I'm really sorry if it was me! ;A;

It was something orangey,so nope.;)

Edit:The integra should weight less,just noticed he 1150kg weight limit,thats like nearly the stock weight for that car if Im not wrong.
 
Last edited:
It was something orangey,so nope.;)

Edit:The integra should weight less,just noticed he 1150kg weight limit,thats like nearly the stock weight for that car if Im not wrong.

The integra's weight is 1110kg atm, I already did that spec-cing before the pre-season. Seems like it needs to be lighter. I just watched the replay of the pre-season again, and I can say, the top 5 were very very close up to pitting.
 
Did you see the moment my teammate had on pit entry?:lol:
 
Did you see the moment my teammate had on pit entry?:lol:

yeah that was me, lol. i didnt practice pit entry and i had no idea the entrance came up so quickly off the turn lol. i was so confused
 
Lol, I hit the pit entry on practice once.
 
It's pretty dark there,I also nearly copped it!
The irony though was that I exited pit lane way behind Kev if Im not wrong.
 
Anyone got times yet? They should be in the 56s-> Range.
 
Back