After 4 successful weekly time trial, I'm very proud to announce that the championship will ocurr. This championship will be between 1000cc bikes which are not below of 950cc but they also must not exceed 1040cc. Here's the bike selection:
The Group 1 consists in Racing Modify Bikes built in 2005. They can have their setups adjusted such as Transmission and suspension. The Bikes Admitted in Class 1 are:
Aprilia RSV1000R RM '05
Ducati 999R RM '05
Honda CBR1000RR RM '05
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R RM '05
MV Augusta F4 1000S RM '05
Suzuki GSX-R 1000 RM '05
Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05
The Group 2 is a Road Going Bike class built in 2005. They can have Sports Exhaust Fitted.
Aprilia RSV1000R '05
Aprilia RSV1000R Factory '05
Ducati 999R '05
Honda CBR1000RR '05
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R '05
MV Augusta F4 1000S '05
Suzuki GSX-R 1000 '05
Yamaha YZF-R1 '05
Based on the following rule:
- For "Custom" (see below, in the Submission part)
- All bike settings can be changed
- Any racing tyres are allowed
- Riding Mode: rider's choice
- Rider Form: can be changed
- For "Race Stock"
- Must use default bike settings + sport exhaust
- Must use "Production" tyres for non-RM bikes and "Medium" racing tyres for RM bikes (Road Bikes come with Production tyres while the RM bikes come with Medium Tyres)
- Riding Mode: rider's choice
- Rider Form: must use one of the default ones (Neutral / Lean in / Lean out) without modifications
TT Mode / Time Trial/ Free Run ("Practice" in NTSC)
You may adjust anything including the tyres, transmissions and suspension.
- Failure conditions must be off;
- Two Wheels must be kept at the track at all times!
- Rumble strips and all coloured pavement areas are considered part of track;
- No contact with walls or objects: Don't hit them too hard! Doing so may result in a penalty;
- If you aren't sure if your lap is clean, please re-watch your lap again so you can see if your lap is dirty or not. Re-watch your lap time as many times as necessary;
- Hybrids are allowed as long as they adhere the race rules;
- You must not be off-track for more than 3 seconds; Doing so may result an penalty or a disqualiffication, depending of their severity;
- Nothing that goes against the race rules is allowed;
- Save your replay ('Save Best Lap' icon);
- You are allowed to drive with a different bike for each round, but you can ride with only 1 bike as there will be a overall classification.
To keep clutter free, the following info cannot be dicussed in this thread are:
- Your lap time;
- Any information can be used to infer the lap time
All submissions must be sent to Harsk100 by PM.
- In PM, the submission must include the following format:
Riding Form (Neutral/Lean In/Lean Out/Motard)
*Racing Number cannot be applied to road bikes, but if you're driving an road bike, please tell me what number would use if the road bike could have a Racing Number fitted.
- You can submit mutiple lap times, but only the best lap time will count;
- All players are expected to submit a time before the deadline;
- But if a driver couldn't submit a time before the deadline, then he will have 1-week of tolerance to submit his time before the following round starts.
- Save your replay and send the time through PM to me (Harsk100);
- Optional: A picture showing the lap time and the car;
- Optional: .DAT replays files via USB or video of the lap. Please note that only the .DAT replay file will consider the time verified;
- Optional: Videos of Lap times. The videos can be done by Camera or Phone as long as the lap time is visible. For example:
The points will be attributed to the drivers as it follows:
There will be 2 drops in the end of the season. The 2 worst scores will be dropped. However, if a driver wins all rounds, then the points may not be dropped.
The titles will be attributed the following:
Driver's Title- The champion is the driver which has the highest points as possible. The second placed in the championship is runner-up. However, if two or more drivers ended in same number of points, then the champion will be determined by podium finishes. But if they have the same position finishes, then they will be declared as champions.
Manufacturer's title- The champion is the manufacturer which has the highest points. However, if two or more manufacturers has the same number of points, a manufacturer's champion will be determined by finishes. The same applies to:
Bike's title- A champion Bike is a bike which has the highest number of points.
Driver's Title by Class
* Any suggestions or feedback are welcome! *
What do you think of an additional tiered ranking? Does it add a bit of extra motivation for newer TT players?
The "Race Stock" / "Custom" will also have additional rankings. "Race Stock" is for people who don't have enough time to test different set-ups. Please send either RS or Modified, not one of each. I don't think this can be verified (other than with a long video), so I'll trust you'd be using these if you say you are.
Would you like to participate in other types of competitions (e.g. timing some of the licences, a quickest Bike Challenge overtake, etc.)?
Some images will be added in the weekend to make the post a bit nicer. Your images are welcome! All of them will go in the gallery and one will go at the top of this post.