There was no need for that. If you disagree with the Pontiac being nominated as the sexiest car, don't vote for it. Also trying to get around the swearing filter is not the way we do it here.
On topic: Ford GT is the car that comes closer to being "sexy"...too bad they stopped producing it.
TBH I wouldnt consider any of these cars sexy. The one american car I do find sexy though is one of the early corvette convertibles, like the one Red owned on that 70's show.
TBH I wouldnt consider any of these cars sexy. The one american car I do find sexy though is one of the early corvette convertibles, like the one Red owned on that 70's show.
Na that cars more mean than sexy. Its a badass looking car, but not exactly sexy. Its the type of car you drive hard, whilst a beautiful car I would be inclined to drive at a more leisurely pace.