Worst Car in GT Sport?

• Thread starter NoFinClue
  • 183 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
This has been a tough decision for me, as there have been a few contenders. However, after doing some missions again, I have decided that, for me, the Aston Martin Vulcan is the worst car in the entire game. This is mainly because it only likes to go in a straight line and refuses to turn above a fast walking pace. Also the brakes (i use the term loosely) are either some old drum brakes they had lying around or a wooden stick that's scrapes along the road when pulled.

Anyone else hate this thing or is there an even more atrocious one that deserves a mention?

[It's a semi tongue in cheek thread, so don't bother accusing me of not being able to drive, which is known, or defending my suggestion as you'd be wrong]

Aston Martin one 77 and the huracan gt3. Huracan gt3 understeer destroyed my race once. Aston martin one 77 feels like im driving on ice. At times it feels like i got no control of the car.

I'm going to go with the Gr.X Tomahawk. Its not a car. It's a ****ing UFO. 0-FTL-0 in the blink of an eye. It's the best car in the game by a billion miles, which makes it the worst car.

I just noticed Bill Murray basically said the same thing about the Megane. Nah, it's only currently good in gr4, but a slight BOP adjustment will fix that. The Tomahawk makes it so there will never be a Gr.X race with more than one make of car.

Last edited:
The Vulcan hasn't got positive toe on has it? The GT3 RS has 1.00, the Mustang has 0.60 as standard and it seems to bugger them up.

Just my opinion but i recently got a veneno as a prize car and i really dont like the way it drives. mostly to me the cars power band feels a bit funky and i get a lot of understeer. i never played with settings, just drove it as is.

honda-sports-vision-gran-turismo_100632747_h.jpg

I agree, pretty much any VGT. I don't foresee using any of those cars for any period of time unless its forced for a daily race or something. I'd rather use a vehicle based on a real street car or race car. I want to flip a table every time I win a VGT car as a prize :lol::lol:

I also agree the Megane and to an extent the Scirocco race cars need to be nerfed.

Apart from Engine and Drive Train layouts, they're all the same car. Much like Forza, in terms of handling, there's really only a dozen cars here. Anything else is purely placebo.
I've seen a lot of people say this about past GT titles. I really don't agree at all.

I agree, pretty much any VGT. I don't foresee using any of those cars for any period of time unless its forced for a daily race or something. I'd rather use a vehicle based on a real street car or race car. I want to flip a table every time I win a VGT car as a prize :lol::lol:

I also agree the Megane and to an extent the Scirocco race cars need to be nerfed.
I could never understand the hate towards VGTs. Sure they're not real but, they're not bad cars. I've driven most of them in GT6 and they all feel great. I really don't see why they get so much hate, outside of not being real.

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could never understand the hate towards VGTs. Sure they're not real but, they're not bad cars. I've driven most of them in GT6 and they all feel great. I really don't see why they get so much hate, outside of not being real.

Sorry for the double post.

I think they get the hate because the time they spent creating these fantasy cars could have been used to create real cars that people actually want to drive.

I think they get the hate because the time they spent creating these fantasy cars could have been used to create real cars that people actually want to drive.
To be fair, there are more real cars in the game compared to the amount of VGTs. For me at least, I couldn't care less about what type of car PD spends time modeling. As long as the cars look great and drive well, I don't have a problem. I personally love the VGT program and I look forward to any new releases.

To be fair, there are more real cars in the game compared to the amount of VGTs. For me at least, I couldn't care less about what type of car PD spends time modeling. As long as the cars look great and drive well, I don't have a problem. I personally love the VGT program and I look forward to any new releases.

Everyone likes different things.

Haven't actually tried all of them but the Porsche road car I didn't like. Also the McLaren 650s road car. Actually I didn't like any of the road cars I tried.

I'm going to go with the Gr.X Tomahawk. Its not a car. It's a ****ing UFO. 0-FTL-0 in the blink of an eye. It's the best car in the game by a billion miles, which makes it the worst car.

I just noticed Bill Murray basically said the same thing about the Megane. Nah, it's only currently good in gr4, but a slight BOP adjustment will fix that. The Tomahawk makes it so there will never be a Gr.X race with more than one make of car.

Yeah the Tomohawk is arcade level of ridiculousness, some of the VGT cars are believable but that car is just fantasy wipeout HD stuff.. On the Gr.X races I think any Gr.X race is automatically a one make race? I tried to create a race with Gr.X cars via the arcade tab and it defaults to one make and you can't change it.

The Daihatsu. Ugliest pig in the game. If you harshly tune the two Aston Martins the 77 and race version they make fun cars to race on the Tokyo circuits. Tons of torque so need keep gears high on all the corners. Braking is not that bad at all once you notice the insane speeds you are doing. Not for the faint hearted though!

Back