Worst Car in GT Sport?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by NoFinClue, Dec 16, 2017.

1. MisterWaffles

MisterWaffles Premium

I hate the LaFerrari. The acceleration is good but that's about it. Insane wheelspin through 4th gear and the handling is complete arse.

2. Potato_Head

Potato_Head (Banned)

Actually yes. I haven't driven all the cars, but this would be my choice so far as well. Really awful, and I'm sure the real life one handles better than that.

3. TS050

TS050 Premium

Vulcan. I paid 3.3 million for a track car that handles worse than a LaFerrari. It does acceleration, and that’s it.

seriously though why does the Vulcan have the same downforce as the LaF in game

4. outofspace

outofspace

Considering it's a fwd & only 146hp it's really fast & fun to drive! Idk i love it!

5. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Those are two of the reasons why I don't like it. The other two being: handles like a boat (or it used to) and is too ugly IMO. :)

6. iCyCo

iCyCo

Also steering wheel blocks your vision of the apexes

7. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

All vision GT cars. If I wanted to drive fantasy cars I would play GTA Online.

8. Dan

Dan Premium

I'm astonished at how bad that car is. For such a high price tag, it's almost undrivable. Here's to hoping they'll fix it in the next patch. :/

It's that bad, huh? What a shame. :( I was excited to drive it, but I don't have enough credits or luck to win it from the prize wheel.

9. kjeldsen

kjeldsen

Spring Cleaning

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Rionmoon likes this.
  10. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Noooo I love that car! :D. Had my best Sport Mode races to date in the One Make Yamagiwa race some days back in this bugger :D.

On the topic of worst car. I haven't try them all yet, but I'm gonna nominate the Lamborghini Venono. It was such a disappointment, understeering like there's no tomorrow (on stock tuning).

11. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

The Daihatsu. It's terrible to drive and being a VGT you can't actually use it for anything. I wish some of the VGTs would be put into real classes if they don't get class specific variants like the Group 1 Tomahawk. For example, the Mercedes AMG VGT Racing Series could be put in Group 3. Not a separate Group 3 variant, just BoP it into Group 3.

12. J.D

J.D

Audi R8 LMS is getting on my nerves could it be one of the worst cars from it's group ?

stevenhiggster and NoFinClue like this.
  13. NoFinClue

NoFinClue

I hate being behind a slow moving R8, it's so wide, I have to go on the grass to get past on most tracks :)

14. TVR27

TVR27 Premium

[​IMG]

Rionmoon and Guffaluff like this.
  15. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

Anything "Gr. X"

What's the point? They can't be used in any other category and they can't be used with each other because the category is too broad. It would be so much better if all the Gr.X cars got categorized properly.

Like, do the pace cars really need to be excluded from their natural category?

And, as much as I love the Gr3 Beetle, I also hate it because it's more VGT than GR3. They did a good job of adhering to GT rules with the Citroen, why didn't they do that with the Beetle?

16. Stotty

Stotty Premium

No time for the VGT's, but other than that, the worst car I've driven in GTS is the La Ferrari... wheelspin in any gear and no brakes.

Racedees likes this.
  17. TVR27

TVR27 Premium

I would like to see the Beetle vs Megane.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  18. foxtrotonfire

foxtrotonfire

LaFerrari, hands down. The only car I set the TCS up to 5 and it still wheelspin out of corners. Dishonourable mentions: the S-FR Racing Concept (if my memory serves me right, has Jell-O for its suspension) and the McLaren 650S.

19. Michelin Man

Michelin Man

Of all the cars I have driven, I'd probably also say the Vulcan is the worst. If it's not busy under-steering at any speed you travel, then it's busy shredding it's tyres, or unpredictably snapping sideways at the worst possible moment. And to top it off, it's one of the uglier ducklings in the game too. Thank god I got it as a gift instead of wasting my millions on it...

Honorable mentions go to:
    • The Veneno - feels heavy footed and generally underwhelming to drive
    • Clio 220 - handles like a train (and not because "handles like it's on rails"), there's far better FWD cars on the game
    Otherwise I'm surprised the Honda VGT was mentioned, personally I think that's an absolute hoot to drive, feels light on it's feet and a blast for some sideways fun :D.

As for the rest of the VGT's, well I really don't believe anything with VGT in the title can be considered "the worst" or " a waste", quite the opposite really. For example, my Fittipaldi EF7 is fantastic to drive, really planted, plus it looks the part with the JPS tribute livery I've adorned it with. Otherwise I'm perfectly happy with the VGT program if it produces cars like the EF7, Honda or FT-1 for example. I really like the VGT program, and the majority of the cars are perfectly fine by me, it's when we end up with something OTT like the Tomahawk or Chaparall, that's where I draw the line. Otherwise they can continue to add 'em as far as I'm concerned, as they don't have to be real to be enjoyed, as there's nothing wrong with fantasy if it's done right :tup:.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  20. StefanSWE

StefanSWE

Agree to the rest 99% of above, Megane, and La Ferrari. Usually more cars in older games but GTS suprised me. And yes, I have tried all now available cars (unless there is some secret cars to unlock ...).

21. Kobhalt

Kobhalt

The Vulcan is the worst for me, it is a powerfull car but for the price it's possible to lost against a GT3rs if the Vulcan is running without soft race tires!
    3mil for this amount of **** is just impossible.
    Understeer, lack of grip, engine inertia, braking not sufficient... and the list go on!
    If you're running out of money, don't waste it in such beautiful car, be strong and buy something else!

Dan, phil_75 and NoFinClue like this.
  22. phil_75

phil_75

All VGT cars are a waste of time but especially the Subaru VGT.

Clean Racer and TheGeologist like this.
  23. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

But, the Megane isn't the problem. The BoP doesn't work properly. Without tge BoP advantage, the Megane is a balanced car.

24. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

La Ferrari ´13 .... Horrible build from PD.

I-Runner likes this.
  25. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

The car Horrible to drive stock but put a tune on the La Ferrari ´13 and it handles good.

26. Dan

Dan Premium

The problem is that the car should not require a tune to drive well.

8l23ub, phil_75 and Lord Kacperov like this.
  27. Huzar

Huzar (Banned)

becasue thry are a waste of space especially in a content lacking game.
    For every VGT we don't get a

P1
    Supra
    E46 m3
    3000GT
    ZZ2

well you get the point.

Clean Racer, phil_75 and I-Runner like this.
  28. Giygas

Giygas

Vulcan: The 0/200 Downforce rating is beyond mind boggling, and is likely the root of all its problems. The rest of the car is likely accurate to real life. I don't know if its like this in other games but it should have the 350/730 rating like the other race cars in Gr.3 and X.

Honda NSX/Gr. 3 and Honda Sports: I wouldn't mind these so much if there was heroic performance that could be squeezed out of them, they're just way too fussy to put up with.

Honorable mentions for the base Atenza, I found it hard to justify being mad at it even though it does few things well.

29. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

The Lamborghini Huracan Group 3. Way too unstable for a mid-engined race car. I actually don't mind the La Ferrari.

30. BSDShoes

BSDShoes

You don't like the R8? try the NSX, that thing rotates like mad.

Wilppu_ and J.D like this.