Worst Car in GT Sport?

• Thread starter NoFinClue
  • 183 comments
It does have ludicrous acceleration though. We did a lobby race the other week with a free choice of cars at around 200hp and 1250kg, and over four laps of Autopolis. I came second in an i3 by 0.14s to a 22B. If I'd been able to hit 100mph instead of 95, I'd have likely won.

Top trolling car.
Ludricous fun to drive one make against Ai or online. Those cars are born to be touring cars.

I find it disappointing when modern cars that are pretty decent in real life arent so good in the game.

eg. the Jaguar F Type. A proven sport GT car in real life but strangely quite terrible in the game.

Like driving a slack English canal barge.

There's no way even a 2014 1st gen F type is this bad.

Not the correct answer by any means, but personally, it's the La Ferrari.

Burned almost all my credits on it, took it to the Ring, and I was unable to keep it on track. Sold it immediately after (for pretty much nothing nothing compared to what I have spent) and then proceeded to rage quit GT Sport for a week out of embarrassment and regret :irked: :irked:

An absolute WASTE of hard earned credits.

I had a similar experience with the Veneno.

I justified the purchase because I figured I could clear several sections of the Professional League series with it and get that money back, making it all worthwhile. Spent 3 races fighting the car, barely winning, and then sort of sat there feeling embarrassed. The understeer was astonishing even with tuning.

I discovered that I'm not particularly enamoured with the Enzo.

It feels like downforce pulls you one way, understeer pulls you the other and none of it gels properly. A really miserable experience on Le Mans.

Back