Worst car in GT2

• Thread starter Mcloud1
  • 133 comments
The Subaru 22B is the most EPIC Subaru, how can you say it's the worst?

The Taurus isn't bad, it may look out of place, yes, but certainly not bad. A bit disappointing maybe, because it hasn't got the speed and power of the real NASCAR car, but it's a novelty in it's own right.

Which brings us to the Lotus Elise 190 and Motorsport Elise. :mischievous:

They have wider tires, so they can turn better and still have about the same weight as the ZZ-S. I never tried out the ZZ-III though, might be a fierce competitor. :)

The car I dislike the most is the RUF CTR2 Sport. I never paid so much just for a car with under 650HP fully tuned. Freaking costed 650 grand! :mad: That's over 1,000Cr per Horse Power. Very sad, way better off with the Lister Storm or Dodge Viper.

Can't you weight reduce the Lotus Elise Motorsport to 1413 lb? (which is awesome) That is definately the best chocie if you go against the M12 LM with 292BHP..
I held the Vector a whole lap once in that car (it started 5th, so I rammed it off to the side on the first corners while it was stuck in the underpowered cars, and continued to ram it off during the whole lap), then it blew through and I was very dissapointed.....
Thoughts: Maybe if I rammed it into the Pit stop post, I would have a chance at finishing first, and winning the OTHER prize car..... :dopey:

The worst car, it has to be the Phaeton.... I tuned mine to 612 BHP and raced against my brother's 250 HP Skyline..... AND LOST:ouch:!!!!!

Rufs are nice cars. Not only becuse you get a chance to drive around in a factory-tuned Porsche (awesome feeling for a car enthusianst) but because if you are very bored you can tune one and compete against LM cars. I won 5 Laps of Laguna Seca (GT All Stars Series) in a highly tuned Ruf Turbo

PS: Just played Grand Valley Speedway in 612 BHP Phaeton with my brother in the Mitsubishi Mirage Asti (176BHP) ... LOST AGAIN!!!!!!
I pulled away on the straight, but he caught up on the first corner and pulled away quite far. I rammed him by the second corner, but it was useless, I had tons of wheelspin.... I think I lost 2 seconds for going 20 miles per hour during the walled section with two tight corners...
The only thing that car can beat is the Integra type R (in Super Speedway)

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but ar far as the "Worst Car" goes, it's another superlative based thread. And thusly, I hereby request that this thread be closed. After all, it's just like Famine said before;

"Done to death, then done some more"

Regards,

gtmaster08

You have realised that the thread hadn't been posted in for a year, right? It doesn't need to be locked, it'll just sink to the bottom.

my Opinion the Ford Taurus Nascar Version! Who ever thought that up was weird for the game!

The Taurus isn't bad, it may look out of place, yes, but certainly not bad. A bit disappointing maybe, because it hasn't got the speed and power of the real NASCAR car, but it's a novelty in it's own right.

Well, I suppose the game implementors didn't realize that the real NASCAR version is barely related to the production car at all; FR versus FF drive being the most noticeable difference. The NASCAR car is a "Taurus" in name only; not so in the game. (And yes, the apparently insufficiently authorized Mark Martin #6 livery is a real novelty in early versions!)

I really think the Lotus Elise GT1 is really bad. It just wants to spin if you drive it as if your driving a similar car, I.E the GTOne. You really got to be a master at setting up a car to get it to work.

Guys, which make is the phaeton?

Dodge/Chrysler. You have to get it from winning a race however (can't be bought). IIRC it's one of the Muscle Car Cup races.

Well, I suppose the game implementors didn't realize that the real NASCAR version is barely related to the production car at all; FR versus FF drive being the most noticeable difference. The NASCAR car is a "Taurus" in name only; not so in the game. (And yes, the apparently insufficiently authorized Mark Martin #6 livery is a real novelty in early versions!)

Indeed. Now let's hope they have the correct NASCAR specs for GT5, since it's in the game for real :lol:.

I really think the Lotus Elise GT1 is really bad. It just wants to spin if you drive it as if your driving a similar car, I.E the GTOne. You really got to be a master at setting up a car to get it to work.

Crank up the downforce all the way, and it won't spin unless you really try to get it out of shape. Or try driving the Speed 12; the Elise GT1 will be a tame animal compared to that beast.

^Truth. I'm still trying to perfect a set up for the Lotus without using full down force. The trouble is the suspension is too hard on it and there's no stabilizer bars and it just ends up bouncing off the track as soon as it hits a bump, so you have to soften it up quite a bit but this gives it less grip so really its a never ending circle.

Warning: Do not drive this car on circuits with banked corners while adjusting set up. :lol: Its fun.

On the worst car note, I really couldn't say. I haven't found any cars that I completely dislike for whatever reason.

Speed 12 is annoying in GT2 and GT4. It does the same thing in both games. You start accelerating and the 2 first gears are completely unuseful, there is no grip and you have a +1000HP engine running at high RPMs at 20MPH!!!

Back