Worst car you've experienced so far.

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 72 comments
United States
TX
whitemanLS1
By far the 1963 Fast and Furious Corvette GS, I've tried tuning this thing for the last 3 hours and I can't get it to do anything I want. An over steer pig

There's a reason they have so many assists in Formula 1, though. They're extremely powerful and extremely light, and no amount of sticky tires is enough to pull that in.

Personally, worst one Ive experienced is the Z4 Procar, but that was at the Nurb endurance, so I never did get a chance to tune it. I just know that as stock it seems to kick the rear end out any any speed with any amount of throttle.

The Bentley GT3. Ran it in the Cataluña endurance, without traction control it was just awful. I'm smooth on the gas, but it didn't help.

The STCC S60 is difficult, too.

The Bentley GT3. Ran it in the Cataluña endurance, without traction control it was just awful. I'm smooth on the gas, but it didn't help.

The STCC S60 is difficult, too.

I've had no issues with these two. I won the Catalunya endurance with the Bentley on my first try, while the STCC S60 is my favourite touring car in the game.

I'll agree with the E23. Utterly useless without at least TCS on. Hated the Rivals event.

I know it's a golden cow and all that, but so far, the Stratos. Its stock suspension settings are so, so soft, it's proved quite the challenge to make it competitive in D Class. As of now, my Brat is actually faster.

I would say the Gurkha, but eh. That's to be expected. :P
Truely though, worst car I've driven thus far is that Ford Formula Ford 200 Ecoboost thingy.

Last edited:
So far probably that Eagle Westlake T1G or whatever it is called. Without TCS the rear pops out if you even think about giving it some throttle below 4th gear and even with TCS on it isn't much better.

So far I am a bit disappointed with every street car I have driven as well. It seems that most of them want to oversteer every time you lift off the throttle in a corner. It also seems that there is something wrong in the low speed cornering with pretty much every street car I have tried. For example if you get in most street cars and come to a complete stop then let it barely start to roll and crank the steering to full lock they turn much shorter than it seems they should. I have not noticed this in some of the race cars but seems to be every street car I have driven does this.

Well, I'm a flipping idiot. I just had a second look at my Formula Ford, and it turns out... I put drag tires on it by complete accident. I put the racing tires back on, and it's a dream. My bad for saying it was crap.

So far probably that Eagle Westlake T1G or whatever it is called. Without TCS the rear pops out if you even think about giving it some throttle below 4th gear and even with TCS on it isn't much better.

So far I am a bit disappointed with every street car I have driven as well. It seems that most of them want to oversteer every time you lift off the throttle in a corner. It also seems that there is something wrong in the low speed cornering with pretty much every street car I have tried. For example if you get in most street cars and come to a complete stop then let it barely start to roll and crank the steering to full lock they turn much shorter than it seems they should. I have not noticed this in some of the race cars but seems to be every street car I have driven does this.

Yeah, snap oversteer and lift off oversteer are pretty silly. I have found so far, the 1986 M6 and '88 M5 are stable off throttle and exit acceleration around turns.

I am starting to think my oversteer issues are being compounded by the wheel I am using. I am using the 458 spider and it has a sensitivity adjustment that I have been using which is great when you do not have to steer very much. I can zip around an oval smooth as glass with it and can get around long sweepers no problem but it appears that when it comes to tighter corners there is an issue. It seems that once the wheel is turned so far that it becomes more sensitive and then causes more steering input than desired/expected which given these cars tendency for liftoff oversteer makes it that much worse when going around a tight corner.

I sure miss being able to use my Fanatec Forza wheel :(

The Lotus Elise S1 stands out for me. I had the same issue with the car in FM5, without assists it feels broken. Like, it wants to let the back end out too much and taking a corner feels unpredictable like the car will just snap and spin out.

Could be my driving. To me it was a frustrating car to drive.

I'll have to give the Rolls Royce Wraith a try next chance I get as I found it a little boatlike in FM5 lol.

The Lotus E23 for me, as much as I love F1 and enjoyed the E21 on FM5, the E23 is just horrible to drive if you're using no assists. Throughout the first three gears I can barely use a quarter of the accelerator and even then I have to hope it doesn't want to spin around again, once you're up to speed and don't have to drop below gear 4 it becomes bearable however I also don't really like the fact it has 8 gears, for me that's too many to keep up with.

The Veyron has a turning circle of approx. 5 million kilometers, other than that most cars are alright.

I've actually modified a Veyron to the top of R class and it isn't so bad to drive IMO, sure the handling isn't quite up to par with others in the class but it sure is stable and predictable which leads to some good results as the majority of people online struggle to control whichever car they pick.

It's horrible to drive stock though :yuck:.

Wouldn't even want to drive it without TCS, but with TCS on I don't find it that bad, most certainly not the worst I've driven in FM6. I've made a point of not using it for Rivals in X-Class though, even though it's the one used by everyone on top of the leaderboards at Rio.

I took out the E23 with TCS on a ran a few laps, stock tune and I thought it was fine. Fast, grippy and capable of some very good lap times. Even with TCS on you have to be careful with the throttle in the lower gears but the car is not bad at all. There are several I have driven already that are much worse for sure.

The E23 is so hard to control solely because some idiot thought it would be a good idea to present it in the game as having 900 horsepower which is 1. Wrong and 2. Impossible to work with.

That's what Forza needs to work on next: How to properly simulate hybrid power. In Forza, the R18 e-Tron Quarttro is a permanent AWD and I'm not sure that's right.

Back