Worst Liveries Of All Time

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 1,105 comments
88flame.jpg

8f14d-dale-jarrett-racing-adventure-jpg.jpg

So this vehicle from that NASCAR Euro series that apparently almost nobody heard about stands out for one particular reason:
ea6a1106-1000.jpg

Not only does there seem to be a lack of a livery, but there are also Ford badges on a stock car based on a Chevrolet SS.
And yet i actually love it because it apparently still ends up classified as a Ford Mustang by the series anyway! :lol:

Last edited:
So this vehicle from that NASCAR Euro series that apparently almost nobody heard about stands out for one particular reason:
1-1.jpg

Not only does there seem to be a lack of a livery, but there are also Ford badges on a stock car based on a Chevrolet SS.
And yet i actually love it because it apparently still ends up classified as a Ford Mustang by the series anyway! :lol:
What the heck? :lol: That's lazy, especially when they're second car is an actual Mustang. :P
69.jpg

What the heck? :lol: That's lazy, especially when their second car is an actual Mustang. :P
69.jpg
Not only that, but the former #1 Mustang was an actual Mustang that looked like that one, we can assume that the #1 below ended up becoming that #69 Mustang.
spv-racing-3.jpg

Yet, that still doesn't explain why the team wanted a Chevrolet SS.

Not only that, but the former #1 Mustang was an actual Mustang that looked like that one, we can assume that the #1 below ended up becoming that #69 Mustang.
spv-racing-3.jpg

Yet, that still doesn't explain why the team wanted a Chevrolet SS.
Lack of choice/money maybe lol. Should have a Nascar Euro thread. :D

10natures-bakery-darlington-diecast.jpg

Always hated the look of the Nature's Bakery scheme, but this is awkward on another level. Very halfassed attempt at a "throwback" and the lines just don't work at all.

In fact, I really don't like a lot of the throwback schemes on these GEN6 cars. They don't fit at all and just look so forced and unnatural with the lines and details of the cars.

2347_16m_050.jpg

lol

Always hated the look of the Nature's Bakery scheme, but this is awkward on another level. Very halfassed attempt at a "throwback" and the lines just don't work at all.

Take a guess where that base comes from. Probably explains it and basically like you said, it's half assed.

A lot of these liveries looked fine on the old, boxy cars of yesteryear. They are just too curvy nowadays to make it work the same way. A few still work here and there, but a bunch of them miss because of the shapes of the cars. I still enjoy a lot of the throwbacks though.

Why would they bother putting effort in the throwback if it won't run anywhere near the top 10 anyway? :sly:

So, just now I learned about NASCAR Euro. Go figure....even Nathalie Maillet can't make this one look good.

RACINGCLUBPARTNERS-01.jpg

Yes. Politics & Motorsports, though they are inexorably linked, shouldn't be in motorsports IMO (The same reason whhy Indycar put the brakes on a "Anyone but Hillary" car for this year's Indy 500).
Yes. But let's be honest - it's a NASCAR. Clinton's name was never going to appear on the side unless you really hated your driver.
Money is money. As long as they pay teams will put almost anything on their cars.
Also I don't think this is what this thread is about. You dislike the livery because of it's main sponsor. That doesn't mean the livery itself is bad. The basic design of the livery looks quite alright. Bit empty on top, but other than that I don't see anything wrong with it.

Back