Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
This thing happened way before I got GTPlanet. Although this was kind of my fault :P and the reason why I don't be manipulative online.

I was in a cop room with booths and road blocks, and it was the best time :D (no 🤬), I was the booth guy and I enjoyed cars giving me fake money :dopey: and the people doing road blocks were able to keep the cars in place as well as our lead cop who kicked anyone who crossed the line.

Then, I started to make things go haywire by my evil mind. I said "Lets have a drag competition for a few seconds" the host said "fine". People who didn't want to do it were stuck. People who werw dragging kept ruining everyone times and it was all over the place. No one had fun, the road block guys couldn't control it. The host went insane (not literally) and I left because of the carnage I caused and no one blamed it on me. I didn't even like it myself and decided not to use my evil mind online :).

Though this makes me think about going to Survivor as one of the evil contestants :P.

Well since the hybrids came out. The worst I have dealt with is being kicked from 75 percent of the rooms I join for "hacking". Now that they are gone.. My win message will be changed to... "is still going this fast ;)" or something like that.

This thing happened way before I got GTPlanet. Although this was kind of my fault :P and the reason why I don't be manipulative online.

I was in a cop room with booths and road blocks, and it was the best time :D (no 🤬), I was the booth guy and I enjoyed cars giving me fake money :dopey: and the people doing road blocks were able to keep the cars in place as well as our lead cop who kicked anyone who crossed the line.

Then, I started to make things go haywire by my evil mind. I said "Lets have a drag competition for a few seconds" the host said "fine". People who didn't want to do it were stuck. People who werw dragging kept ruining everyone times and it was all over the place. No one had fun, the road block guys couldn't control it. The host went insane (not literally) and I left because of the carnage I caused and no one blamed it on me. I didn't even like it myself and decided not to use my evil mind online :).

Though this makes me think about going to Survivor as one of the evil contestants :P.

So it was YOU?! Grrr.

Went back to play online, had a couple decent races in one 535pp lobby and joined a decent cruise lobby where the people were friendly and the host was fair. Although, one random German player joined and rammed everyone with a gallardo and then started driving like a moron in a DB9. I chased him in a Corvette ZR1 and nearly caught him and was about to beat his car for trolling before he left like a coward.

I'm going to search for him! Chase mode: activated!

EDIT: I also hate rooms that don't allow ABS. I mean, the brakes in GT5 without ABS are quite bad. I have to barely press the brake button to slow the car down without the brakes locking up.

Last edited:
EDIT: I also hate rooms that don't allow ABS. I mean, the brakes in GT5 without abs are quite bad. I have to barely press the brake button to slow the car down without the brakes locking up.

Are you using a DS3? I can't drive without ABS either (I always set it to 1). :)

Ridox2JZGTE
I'm on stick controller, nothing stop me to not use any aids. It's all up to you, willingness and practice makes perfect. Choices :D

Exactly. Practice makes perfect.

All of it. Even though the hybrids are gone I'm still getting kicked for cheating. Ignorance is bliss. I just wish I could punch these fools into understanding that the laps they run aren't the limit to what is possible. I can only imagine what they would say if titech or dholland was in their room.

I was kicked from a room last night for using my flashers while overtaking significantly slower traffic. XD people crack me up.

I turn the lights on when I've been held up for some time, I honk in dirty shuffle races only(just for fun)but not all the time, just when I feel like.

I only honk when I get taken out or get shunted by an :censored:hat that thinks we're playing Burnout. Or when someone's blocking on a straight :mad:

Last edited:
Went back to play online, had a couple decent races in one 535pp lobby and joined a decent cruise lobby where the people were friendly and the host was fair. Although, one random German player joined and rammed everyone with a gallardo and then started driving like a moron in a DB9. I chased him in a Corvette ZR1 and nearly caught him and was about to beat his car for trolling before he left like a coward.

I'm going to search for him! Chase mode: activated!

EDIT: I also hate rooms that don't allow ABS. I mean, the brakes in GT5 without abs are quite bad. I have to barely press the brake button to slow the car down without the brakes locking up.

I hate people who think that using TC is noobish but ABS is fine... 👎

In fact, they both do (not work) the same; TC for throttle and ABS for brakes.

Are you using a DS3? I can't drive without ABS either (I always set it to 1). :)

Yup. I normally have ABS set to 1 aswell. I've had some practice without it, but it's still a pain to not have ABS in GT5.

I hate people who think that using TC is noobish but ABS is fine... 👎

In fact, they both do (not work) the same; TC for throttle and ABS for brakes.

I don't think that at all about people that use Traction Control.

Last edited:
ABS on DS3 isn't too hard, sure you lock the brakes more easily even under light R stick inputs but you can deal with this by configuring brake bias a tad. I've done a few seasonals with ABS off :P

TCS is a no go, apparently, GT5 can't remember that I never run TCS, yet the game still stays on TCS 5 everytime I boot it up :banghead:. My car control abilities compensate just as well.

Last edited:
and the thing that annoys me the most about yesterday; I couldn't find that troll that rammed people in the cruise lobby I was in! I checked at least 40 lobbies and no luck.

ABS on DS3 isn't too hard, sure you lock the brakes more easily even under light R stick inputs but you can deal with this by configuring brake bias a tad. I've done a few seasonals with ABS off :P

TCS is a no go, apparently, GT5 can't remember that I never run TCS, yet the game still stays on TCS 5 everytime I boot it up :banghead:. My car control abilities compensate just as well.

Yep, no ABS on classic cars is the only way...

Joined a trackday lobby in a Renaultsport Megane RS, it was dark blue as a tribute to the newly crowned Four-time F1 Champion and the host got reaaaaaaaal offended by this. He said "I want to kick you for that colour" (he was a Hamilfan) and then he began to moan about how Vettel had the best car etc. before challenging me to a race. He chose a BMW z4 and I was in the Seb, I beat his more powerful car and he said "Just like Vettel, you have the better car." And kicked me.

Joined a trackday lobby in a Renaultsport Megane RS, it was dark blue as a tribute to the newly crowned Four-time F1 Champion and the host got reaaaaaaaal offended by this. He said "I want to kick you for that colour" (he was a Hamilfan) and then he began to moan about how Vettel had the best car etc. before challenging me to a race. He chose a BMW z4 and I was in the Seb, I beat his more powerful car and he said "Just like Vettel, you have the better car." And kicked me.
Can only imagine what would happen if you beat him in a JPS inspired lotus. :lol: Off topic, nice choice of Avatar. :sly:

Back