Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
Can only imagine what would happen if you beat him in a JPS inspired lotus. :lol: Off topic, nice choice of Avatar. :sly:

Should have told him to use an A-class :mischievous:

And yeah... I have a probably illegal obsession with her now :P

Phew, thanks for bringing this back to life Legacy, I was afraid it would die :nervous:

I haven't been on GT5 lately because I don't want to update to 2.15 in fear of losing my friends (is this true?).

Quickie- got kicked from a room called "Small tuned cars" after my Elise (smaller than their Miatas...) with 230bhp (So it was tuned).

I think it's because I was being a smart-Alec

"That car isn't allowed"
"Why? Too fast for you?"
It went on for ages...

Quickie- got kicked from a room called "Small tuned cars" after my Elise (smaller than their Miatas...) with 230bhp (So it was tuned).

I think it's because I was being a smart-Alec

"That car isn't allowed"
"Why? Too fast for you?"
It went on for ages...
I'm starting to get the impression that trouble follows you around like a pet dog.:sly:

Worst is doing a hot lap on any circuit and someone exiting the pits keeps trying to stay in front on cold tyres. Just kills me!

Edit: so I went online a bit ago in my new Chevy (the one below), now for some background on the colour scheme; the car has dirt and snow option tyres so I was wanting it to always look good in motion (not have black wheel to white).

Now, I went to try it out in a cop room when it began.

"That Camaro looks 🤬"
"Colours are awful"
"0/10"

These were people in gold chrome Ferrari F40s (:banghead:) with blue wheels (🤬:banghead::irked::mad:). Safe to say I didn't like the lobby.

BYVng0jIUAANBXE.jpg

Sorry for the double post, didn't realise I never hit edit

Wow. Haven't been on this thread in a while. I'm kinda scared that I don't get alerts for all of my watched threads. :scared:

Anyway, thank you legaCHINE (:sly:) for some great stories! Also, its not a double post if there is a considerable amount of time in between posts (11:42 AM to 4:47 is plenty of time).

Not from GT5 but still quite humorous.

In Uncharted 3, I dominate a match with my team, I pull the highest body count at 19 kills.

Some dude on the other team messages me, calling me a Laggy Mexican /)_-

I get my wi-fi disconnected because why the hell not dad? And when it's back I respond, telling him I'm no Mexican and that I was kicked out by my dad's wi-fi. He tells me that his point is proved because I "Lagged out of the match". O_o, I respond telling him my wi-fi got disconnected, he didn't respond so I couldn't make fun of his racist stupidity. Everyone was fine during my gameplay.

P.S. VZLA isn't Mexico, read my Clan tag idiot.

No other interesting stories to tell you kids about GT5 :(

Expect no new stories from me on weekdays. :(

But I do have a recycled one. Racing, when: "kik ntino (ntinoskonsta, my PSN name) bad driver". I lag. It is not my fault when you are 20m away from me on my screen and you get rammed by me on yours. #dealwithit

On another note, I feel a bit uncomfortable with all the diamond members here (almost all of you have more than 1500 posts and I have 367ish…)

It's not a problem for me, I only have 200 posts despite being here for just over 5 months.

Damn, just checked that I have 300 posts, I thought I had less than that.

Last edited:
Joined a random race 4 fun lobby. Every 10 or so min the host would chose a track, and players would vote for the car brand/pp/hp limit. Anyways, the car brand was ford (any pp). I chose the rs2000. He said that its not a ford... I said it was... he banned me, and added me to his block list. What makes it bad is that the guy was at least 40 years old.

Another problem that I have been having is that, when I join a lobby using a gold-chrome/silver-chrome. The plays say that i have hacked paint, and vote-kick me out.

We won't eat you ntino.
I'm so used to being called Ntino in pretty much every single other game that I actually didn't notice that I'm GT5Power here. :P

I got a new story. From GT5P, but I'm sure it is possible in GT5.

I was racing Ford GTs on High Speed Ring. At the last corner, I was first, and the guy in second punted me into the Armco. :mad:

This dude is now an honorary member of GT5Power's Blocklist.

I am not sure what was up with the Brazilian players tonight. I had to kick at least three out of my room. The first was a level 40, just drove like an idiot, diving into the corners and bouncing off everyone to shoot ahead. Much in the same way I used to race the AI when I had to. :lol:

Maybe there is some ad campaign (with Senna) going on bringing the inexperienced on-line. Not sure, but I ended up kicking every single Brazilian that joined.

Right-o. After a few hours in cop rooms, I decided to compile a list of excuses for strikes. (Offence/Excuse/Response)

Drifting/ "I can't control the car"/ change car then.
Drifting/ "I was nudged by <Bob>"/ Yeah, but you drifted the next 4 corners when he passed you
Speeding/ "I was only doing 72!"/ And passed me at 82 as I was chasing someone? WOW! You've broke physics
Wrong side/ "In Monaco they drive on the right. Not left"/ yeah, but the room says UK law. Therefore it is UK law
Dragging/ "It was part of a bet"/ it can also wait.
Hitting police in a tank car/ "This car is big"/ So? You were on the straight.
Being in an X1/ "I'm a cop you idiot!"/ Since when? I decide who is cop.
Speeding/ "I was getting away from <bob> because he's ramming me"/ Tell us then. We'll deal with it.

Enough to make you cry into your Castrol Edge... 👎

I really do wish I didn't have to post in this thread but hey, might as well poke fun at bad experiences

Back