Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
Recent ones for me was during shuffle racing at High Speed Ring Reverse. First picture was a 480 shuffle base race, the next at 500. See if you notice anything about wrong with the car I got, twice.

IMAG0483_zps5f60bf55.jpg
IMAG0481_zps1282d066.jpg

Don't worry, atleast you didn't get a Cobra or a CTR :lol:

Shuffle races are hilariously inconsistent with their grids at times.

At least the Cobra has great acceleration and reaches 155mph, the Challenger on the other hand is slow and tops out at 111mph, and against a 211mph Yellowbird on one of the highest speed tracks in the game. Sad times indeed, couldn't even finish the race with a 40 second timer.

At least the Cobra has great acceleration and reaches 155mph, the Challenger on the other hand is slow and tops out at 111mph, and against a 211mph Yellowbird on one of the highest speed tracks in the game. Sad times indeed, couldn't even finish the race with a 40 second timer.
I hate it when I'm stuck with a stock classic muscle car on a high speed track. It's like getting kicked in the stomach by your bed before you wake up.

I hate it when I'm stuck with a stock classic muscle car on a high speed track. It's like getting kicked in the stomach by your bed before you wake up.

Yep, a good time for a smoke break, no chance of being anywhere but last unless something catastrophic happens to everybody else. The room I tend to race in consists of adults in their 30's-50's, but some of the cars have earned themselves playground names amongst us:

Aston Martin V8 Disadvantage
Plymouth Superturd
BMW M Poop '98 and so on.

Yep, a good time for a smoke break, no chance of being anywhere but last unless something catastrophic happens to everybody else. The room I tend to race in consists of adults in their 30's-50's, but some of the cars have earned themselves playground names amongst us:

Aston Martin V8 Disadvantage
Plymouth Superturd
BMW M Poop '98 and so on.
Ruf CTR Yellowturd?
Shelby Grass Snake?
Dodge Challenged?
Audi R(eally)S(🤬)6 Badvan?

And how fun was that? :lol:

Seriously, though. I don't know anything about the performance of the Aristo/GS 300.
Well, it was boring, and I finished in last :lol: Bad gear ratios, and when you pressed the accelerator pedal (I use a wheel), the speedo slowly creeped up to a top speed of about 100 MPH on Tsukuba.

I once got a Zonda

Then a RUF CTR the next 1000 times. I don't mind it for fun

But stock on Sports Hards is NOT FUN in a damn race. Especially with a pack of rammers

I once got a Zonda

Then a RUF CTR the next 1000 times. I don't mind it for fun

But stock on Sports Hards is NOT FUN in a damn race. Especially with a pack of rammers

Same thing happened to me except for one thing, the track was the Green hell.:scared:

What a nightmare GT5 has become...

Just raced with a 'clean' room. First off the line, first turn, I'm punted by an Aston Martin. No big deal. But then I get divebombed by a Merc, punted by the same Aston, then punted AGAIN by the same Merc, and everyone is losing control of their cars. This is EVERY ROOM I go into. First turn, punted, then divebombed by a person whose username goes along the line of xX_SNIPEKILLAH42069MlGSh0Ts_Xx. (Made that up)

I can't wait for the GT6 championships online.

Last edited:
What a nightmare GT5 has become...

Just raced with a 'clean' room. First off the line, first turn, I'm punted by an Aston Martin. No big deal. But then I get divebombed by a Merc, punted by the same Aston, then punted AGAIN by the same Merc, and everyone is losing control of their cars. This is EVERY ROOM I go into. First turn, punted, then divebombed by a person whose username goes along the line of xX_SNIPEKILLAH42069MlGSh0Ts_Xx.

I can't wait for the GT6 championships online.
Just a heads up friend, it's kinda against the AUP to name and shame players so you might want to edit your post.

Same thing happened to me except for one thing, the track was the Green hell.:scared:
I had one at Green Hell, one at London, and one at Cote D'Azur. All with many slow corners and tight parts. :(

Latest story- joined a 600PP room with a friend of mine, we were confronted with the usual suspects (GTRs LFAs etc.) odd choices but hey.

People involved
Me in an Arta NSX (600PP, exactly)
Friend in HSV010
Idiot 1 in GTR
Idiot 2 in Ferrari 458
Idiot 3 in Calsonic GTR

What happened, mr. LegaCHINE?
We were on Cote D'Azur where my NSX gets a solid 1:31ish consistently. I pull away (from front row) and overtake idiot 1, who then neglects his brakes and nearly hits me (doesn't) then I sail to an early lead of 0.9 seconds- with friend close behind. And Idiot 3 just behind him. We keep positions until rascass when I see 2 cars slam into the wall with smoke pouring from them. I ignore it.

Later on, I settle into a rhythm and get a best lap (1:30.667) when I notice some back-markers coming out of the pits. I notice Idiot 1 in amongst them. He tried to spin my NSX, but Monoracer (Bebop reference :cheers:) ain't playing ball. I do get held up soon enough though by idiot 2 who is blocking me and hitting me into the wall after I've passed. I get annoyed and spun him out, and soon enough Idiot 3 is close behind. Rascass and he neglects his brakes. I spin my car round so he kissed the Armco. I went on and finished my last 2 laps in first, I also noticed Idiot 3 had been over taken by friend.

We do the Vettelian thing (donuts and "Waahoo") to rub it in a bit. We are swiftly abused by Idiots 1, 2 and 3. Who soon leave.

Highlight of this? Idiot 1 "Ur from England. Thts like americas hat loooooool" :irked:

Not a real name, will edit to clarify though.
Thanks. 👍

On Topic: Went through my replays looking for a story to tell and remembered a good one. It involves, Clean Shuffle racing at Monza, penalty's on low and one guy in a skyline cutting the second chicane every lap. :rolleyes:

Lap 3, I'm in front of said skyline by driving my wheels off and I know he'll cut the chicane so I slowed down and blocked his shortcut attempt with my car. :mischievous:

In the shuffle he gets past but not with the gap he wanted, A minute later at the Ascari Chicane I make the move to pass and he tries to knock me off, but karma catches up to him in the form of the penalty system ghosting my car and him landing in the kitty litter WITH a penalty. :lol: I did get some hate mail from him afterwards to which I replied, "Cheaters never win". ;)

Hosting my own room, everyone wouldn't stop bitching about turning off damage. Then, all the players did a vote to kick me, and I was actually kicked by my own room's players!

I think the moron got England confused with Canada (I don't see how anyone could get those countries confused though).
I confuse Australia and the UK sometimes :ouch:

I dunno, either their flags look too similar to me, or I'm just dumb :P

Back