Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
Well they are technically our criminals... :mischievous: I joke, I love you Aussies. I swear you're the only country that knows how to have fun and doesn't take itself seriously. Must go there. :cheers:
I personally think they're badass. Killing crocodiles with their bare hands and dealing with angry marsupials and ugly massive spiders. As well a being arch enemies of the Drop Bears and having Mark Webber. I'm also jeaous because they get all the awesomely powerful V8 Utes and Falcon and Commodores and stuff, and Bathurst.

I personally think they're badass. Killing crocodiles with their bare hands and dealing with angry marsupials and ugly massive spiders. As well a being arch enemies of the Drop Bears and having Mark Webber. I'm also jeaous because they get all the awesomely powerful V8 Utes and Falcon and Commodores and stuff, and Bathurst.
Don't forget the Burnout and Powerskid festivals as well.;)

YESTERDAY I was in a pro/serious cruise room. The host, who was leading the room quite well, planned meetings at certain turns. Then something stupid happened.

We were cruising on the SSR7, then when we get to the tunnel, he rams me, hard, and I go flying. He then says "Y U RAM ME LEAF MAN", then kicked me.

Turd!

YESTERDAY I was in a pro/serious cruise room. The host, who was leading the room quite well, planned meetings at certain turns. Then something stupid happened.

We were cruising on the SSR7, then when we get to the tunnel, he rams me, hard, and I go flying. He then says "Y U RAM ME LEAF MAN", then kicked me.

Turd!
Leaf man? I imagine you're a Canadian?

I'm insane. Ruf BTRs on Eiger in rain with ABS off, while on Comfort Tyres O_o

image.jpg

A jerk who kicked me because I got a bad start on my Drag tuned Viper. It was rigged

I can understand if a person gets a bad start and kindly asks for a restart, but that's ridiculous that he would kick you for that reason.

This got me back to thinking about when I used to drag race in my Viper ACR. I would pull up next to someone, then get ready to launch. 3, 2, 1, go... I'm half way down the track and I notice the other car is still sitting there. They didn't move so they could race the person behind me. This happened in just about every lobby I joined.

This, the impatient drivers, and rammers were all reasons why I quit. I thankfully quit before the wave of AWD and X1 engine-swapped cars arose. Don't get me wrong, I love realistic hybrids, but hybrids that are made to cheat are just plain stupid.

I can understand if a person gets a bad start and kindly asks for a restart, but that's ridiculous that he would kick you for that reason.

This got me back to thinking about when I used to drag race in my Viper ACR. I would pull up next to someone, then get ready to launch. 3, 2, 1, go... I'm half way down the track and I notice the other car is still sitting there. They didn't move so they could race the person behind me. This happened in just about every lobby I joined.

This, the impatient drivers, and rammers were all reasons why I quit. I thankfully quit before the wave of AWD and X1 engine-swapped cars arose. Don't get me wrong, I love realistic hybrids, but hybrids that are made to cheat are just plain stupid.
I know right! He said "Oh wow I just beat a viper, ohhhh see ya viper" I was ridiculus

Joined two lobbies this evening, the first one was a clean racing nurb lobby.
Everyone was very clean up until the first corner, where I am rammed straight off the track by an RS6.
He tells the host to start the race again because I "rammed him"
I get kicked.

Second lobby was a cruise lobby at Monaco, and I was in my LFA.
All off a sudden, a RS6 driver says "TOM go d i e." And then starts ramming into the
Barrier and then tells the host ive been "ramming". He kicked me.
I didnt do anything.some people. ...,

Everyone was very clean up until the first corner, where I am rammed straight off the track by an RS6.
I get kicked.

All off a sudden, a RS6 driver says "TOM go d i e." And then starts ramming into the
Humanity has serious common sense problems :ouch:

I get kicked.

Oh wow. His IQ must have been sub-zero.

What do we do now that GT6 is out? I'm getting it today.
Either continue this thread talking about our bad encounters on the GT6 online servers or make a new thread like this for the GT6 forum I think.

Well, I haven't had anything bad online except that the download for GT6 took so long last night. Anyway, I bet we're going to have quite a few new, interesting online stories to share soon.

Either continue this thread talking about our bad encounters on the GT6 online servers or make a new thread like this for the GT6 forum I think.

Well, I haven't had anything bad online except that the download for GT6 took so long last night. Anyway, I bet we're going to have quite a few new, interesting online stories to share soon.
I think a new thread would be better... GT5 servers will continiue to be online...

I'm playing GT6 at the moment and loving it. By the way, @ZDUPH made a GT6 Worst you've dealt with online thread. However, it's not going to be active for a while as you need the A license to participate in online lobbies.

I'm playing GT6 at the moment and loving it. By the way, @ZDUPH made a GT6 Worst you've dealt with online thread. However, it's not going to be active for a while as you need the A license to participate in online lobbies.
Nice, I'll be watching that thread soon.

Although, my stories will be put on hold for a while as I still have career mode to complete.

Back