Worst you've dealt with online...

• Thread starter Tommy_861
  • 5,982 comments
If we stuck to GT5 we'd run out of funny stories. The only ones coming out of GT5 at the moment are "I joined a cruise lobby and everyone was in X1s", "I won three races in a row and got kicked", and "hackers suck lulz".

Oddly enough, I was in a pretty clean running room for the most memorable worst. It was a Shuffle room and the noob host was kicking people out every minute for the stupidest things. You could (falsely) accuse somebody of driving dirty and BOOM, they were kicked. Destinkeys was egging the host on, ordering him to "kick him", and "kick him too". I made a light hearted joke about it and Destinkeys posts "kick ginsunh". Sure enough, BOOM, gone. You'd think you wouldn't care, but the racing had been getting good.

No PSN's please.

On another note, how about we get this thread moved to the GT6 forum now that GT6 is around the corner? 💡

Reviving this, to say that I just returned from a room where two guys were cursing at each other. If only there was a screenshot feature.

No interesting stories from me except that time when I destroyed an entire GRC grid singlehandedly on Toscana.

Twice.

No need to boast.
1238409179_dance.gif

I cannot be stopped Charles.

'Feel' :P

Also got kicked out of a lobby for preferring Zooey DesChanel over Megan Fox
"Ewww Europeans are ugly" one said... they didn't realise Zooey is both American and divine :mad:
Same thing would have happened to me if I was there. :lol:
Personally I'm more of an Olivia Wilde fan for a few good reasons.:sly:

Yes you can. Just leave me alone with your LFAs for a good hour or two...

Oh and don't call me that. Makes me feel old :lol:
Charleston Charles??? :sly:

Not even my LFAs can be stopped, thanks to the PP system and the holy blessing from the higher careless being Translator-San.

Same thing would have happened to me if I was there. :lol:
Personally I'm more of an Olivia Wilde fan for a few good reasons.:sly:
That's fair enough, as long as we don't just argue for 29 minutes with poor grammar and pointless emoticons about it :lol:

That's fair enough, as long as we don't just argue for 29 minutes with poor grammar and pointless emoticons about it :lol:
You'll get no argument from me about Zooey. 👍

On topic: Went into a lobby with 295hp and 1100kg rules in limits in place. Take a guess on what was being raced?

Heavily power limited DTM and Super GT300 racer's. :rolleyes: So much for the welcome back to GT5 party. 👎

Bending the rules is terrible now.

Like the detuned Lexus LFAs which seem to be more normal in some of my racing lobbies. My god damned Evora can't keep up on the straights, but really does hang on in the corners. Norfolk engineering y'see 👍

Bending the rules is terrible now.

Like the detuned Lexus LFAs which seem to be more normal in some of my racing lobbies. My god damned Evora can't keep up on the straights, but really does hang on in the corners. Norfolk engineering y'see 👍
The LFA is really fast in a straight line. Higher than normal HP + Next to nei aero = Unpredictable.

Yay, I caused a series of replies with my post :D

Could you tell me your LFA's HP and kg? Mine has 600ish HP, but it weighs around 1550 kg, so it pretty much turns like a boat. :ouch:
Might as well throw a curve ball into the mix. :sly:
My 550pp LFA has 585 hp and stock weight and is based on the NE edition.

Might as well throw a curve ball into the mix. :sly:
My 550pp LFA has 585 hp and stock weight and is based on the NE edition.
Exactly the Pink Phantom's specs, except she makes slightly more, around 589HP at 550pp. She has stock weight as well.

Back