Wot no seasonal races?

• Thread starter byegad
  • 37 comments
England
North East Engl
byegad
I am not that keen on TTs and have been waiting with baited breath for an actual race! Anyone have any hints as to when/whether an actual race will pop up?

Next thursday will have new seasonals. One's that if you have 200% login bonus you can earn 12Mil.

Next thursday will have new seasonals. One's that if you have 200% login bonus you can earn 12Mil.
Each of the two bonus seasonal events pays 6 million credits with the 200% bonus. You can only earn 12 million by doing both of the events. Next Thursday is when the second of these events is scheduled to be released.
Edit: Here is the news release:

Bonus Events within Seasonal Events
From 20 December 2013 3:00AM GMT to 17 January 2014 3:00AM GMT the Seasonal Events will host a special bonus event. If you obtain a Gold award in all events, the credits reward will add up to 3,000,000 credits, and combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, this can multiply to a maximum 6,000,000 credits!

Furthermore, a second bonus event is planned to be held from 2 January 2014 3:00AM GMT to 30 January 2014 3:00AM. Again, this event will allow you to win up to 6,000,000 credits when combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, so if you participate in both special events you could earn up to 12,000,000 credits!

Last edited:
Each of the two bonus seasonal events pays 6 million credits with the 200% bonus. You can only earn 12 million by doing both of the events. Next Thursday is when the second of these events is scheduled to be released.
Edit: Here is the news release:

Bonus Events within Seasonal Events
From 20 December 2013 3:00AM GMT to 17 January 2014 3:00AM GMT the Seasonal Events will host a special bonus event. If you obtain a Gold award in all events, the credits reward will add up to 3,000,000 credits, and combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, this can multiply to a maximum 6,000,000 credits!

Furthermore, a second bonus event is planned to be held from 2 January 2014 3:00AM GMT to 30 January 2014 3:00AM. Again, this event will allow you to win up to 6,000,000 credits when combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, so if you participate in both special events you could earn up to 12,000,000 credits!

Now, don't you dare people tell me Sony pushes players towards micro transactions

I thought so to at first. However, once I figured out the car it was great fun. Not bad at all. Not that I'll ever use the prize car but the event was fun while it lasted.

-J
It's only because he trolls threads with anti-NASCAR stuff. If the race or topic involves NASCAR, or even if it doesn't, he'll bring it up and dislike it.

@MeanElf read my post above ;)
If you'd like to see him in full swing, stop by the thread 'Confession Time'. It's unbelievable the arguments he and this other guy tried to put across.

The Hudson seasonal may or not have been a "joke", but it netted me some much needed game cash. (Personally, I thought it was a tip-of-the-hat to a racing great)

And lest yee forget, remember, Mikey doesn't like anything... ;)

@MeanElf read my post above ;)
If you'd like to see him in full swing, stop by the thread 'Confession Time'. It's unbelievable the arguments he and this other guy tried to put across.
:) yeah, I'd guessed he wasn't actually interested in responding by the fact that it's been a few days already and he didn't bother with replying to Vivi. I will have a saunter over there 👍

I am not that keen on TTs and have been waiting with baited breath for an actual race! Anyone have any hints as to when/whether an actual race will pop up?

What? Online seasonal races? Isn't that what the career mode races are?

They deliberately left out the login bonus and and had lower payouts when the game released to push people towards micro transactions.
and it took all of about 10 hours to find that money glitch. im sure anyone with a brain got millions and millions off that and stacked their garages. i know i did

and it took all of about 10 hours to find that money glitch. im sure anyone with a brain got millions and millions off that and stacked their garages. i know i did

You're kind of making my point for me. Sony didn't intend us to make much money very quickly and likely the login bonus in the patch was a response to the gazillions of people glitch ing.

i was being sarcastic. i agree with you totally. only hope that when new features are added that they will not try to charge you for them in a DLC

I do miss being crazy underpowered in a grid for a seasonal race and grabbing cold + the handy cap bonus you got, all this plus gt6's login 200% bonus would be a beautiful thing.
I'm sure they will do it again.
But I can't talk about how gt5 was when it came release date online seasonals, as I got it years later, 2013 in fact.
Was gt5 seasonals always full of options like it is right now on its release date, I missed its evolution.

I'm really getting tired of only having time trials. For those of us who have beaten every event, it would be nice to race in some seasonal races -- there should be at least 2-3 race series by now, meaning 10-15 races we could be participating. GT5 is still somehow getting these new seasonal races but GT6 isn't... Yeah, that makes sense.

Would like to have some races I can re-do over and over and get credits rather than a one time paying time trial. I mean, the time trials are fine when mixed with races like they were in GT5, but it's getting tiring only having one option.

No seasonals again, why even give a release date for GT6 if its not going to be ready in the first place, did they not learn from GT5.

Now no seasonals either, wtf?

It must take all of 30mins to put 3 cars and 3 tracks in the seasonal template!

Back to TLoU then!

Last edited:
Back