Wot no seasonal races?

• Thread starter byegad
  • 37 comments
and it took all of about 10 hours to find that money glitch. im sure anyone with a brain got millions and millions off that and stacked their garages. i know i did

You mean that anyone without morals and honor took advantage of the exploit. "Brains" have nothing to do with it. With all due respect to the membership, I probably have a higher IQ than most of this forum, and yet I didn't do it. Why? Not because I'm not smart, but because it was beyond my moral bounds to cheat.

You mean that anyone without morals and honor took advantage of the exploit. "Brains" have nothing to do with it. With all due respect to the membership, I probably have a higher IQ than most of this forum, and yet I didn't do it. Why? Not because I'm not smart, but because it was beyond my moral bounds to cheat.
It was a glitch and we did not cheat in my opinion a third party program is called cheating the game.

In my opinion, if you took advantage of it, then you cheated. If you're ok with cheating, that's fine. It's just a game. I just think it's silly to cheat in a game and speaks to the morals of those who engage in it. It only becomes reprehensible (instead of simply amoral) when you do so in real life.

The glitch is the game original programming. And let's say If you cut a few corners in a race and I mean to go off road in a race to win that race well that is cheating. And back on topic, Repeatable seasonal races like it was in GT5 well that would be good :)

Yes, if you do that too, then you're also cheating. However, afaik, two wheels on is not cheating, any more than using TCS, SRF, or any other sanctioned game behavior.

Yes, repeatable Aspec style races will be nice when they have time to create them and gift us with them, like the pregurgitated list of time trials designed to help teach us and provide practice with the new physics while they complete the major missing elements.

Last edited:
Can't say I have ever been a huge fan of TT's but so far so good and I would like to do some racing, but I'm not missing the chase the rabbit scenario at all. Some of those were silly.

Once again we are forced to do a SUPER LAP! I'm getting dizzy going around in circles. Don't need the credits that bad that I will put myself thru that anymore. Will seasonal races ever come to GT-6? Until then I will grind for credits on A-Spec, having fun, RACING.

Last edited:
Back