Would you change your user name?

• Thread starter wildcard
  • 49 comments
i would get my own GTPF identity rather than use my bro's (kikkoman) all the time but i'm just too dammmmmned lazy to sign up. kikkoman doesn't mind anyway

Originally posted by Concept
If name changes were still allowed I'd like to be known as ViperConcept.
Isn't that what your name was before you changed it to Concept?

Seeing as how I already changed my name over a year ago, I'm fine with this. ;) I truly wish Giles had put a space between his names though.

I would, and have.

RB25DETT <- I missed the 6 and hit the 5.
VG30DETT <- Second choice, but just didn't seem to go with the flow with my newly aquired Subaru, and it ALWAYS gets it's way.
Goomba <- Generic and stupid. And according to Boom, I'm a GHEY! Goomba too. :D

I've used this name for nearly four years now so there's no need to change it even though i now like Nissan Skylines more than any other car on the planet. :)

Originally posted by Sage
I truly wish Giles had put a space between his names though.

Does the compound word upset you Sage?

If I were to change it, I would probably drop the capitalisation and add a hyphen. You know why!

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Does the compound word upset you Sage?
Very much so! :( It looks so squished and unhappy.

Although, you do know that compound words can have spaces between them, right? ;)

If I were to change it, I would probably drop the capitalisation and add a hyphen. You know why!
Very much so! :D

Meh, mine's OK. The only reason I have it is that "Duke" is usually taken everywhere, and this never is. As many people call me Neon here as call me Duke, so there's no point in changing even if I could.

Not a chance.. I like my SC and it's so easily forgotten that I never get in trouble either.. My SC is the SC equivalence of the Men in Black...

From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they."

Or some **** like that....

Back