Would you change your user name?

• Thread starter wildcard
  • 49 comments
I would probably Drop the Miata13b now for the fact that it was totalled. . . Now it would probably be either my SN for IMs like Pimpindigital69 or aftermy car F-Bodied_Monster then again. . .

I think I would be too confused if people could change their user names. I'm too used to seeing everyone's names on here so if you could change them, it would be kind of hard to keep up with who so and so is now or what he used to be.

let my name be heard, no i would not change it. because its like me being a new member ;)

and im pretty sure you guys or someone has seen me around these forums SOMEWHERE

Never.

But, if I did, at least my font colour would remain with me... :D

I'd drop the Sublime, the Dood, and the numbers. I'd like to have my user name be Kyle, but somebody already took it. It's no big deal anyway.

I like mine the way it is, even though it is kinda outdated. The only big reason I won't change my name is because I can think of nothing else that describes me in a remote sense (I'm usually very creative when it comes to stuff like that, but nothing comes to mind for myself...).

I'd get PR, since everyone refers to me that way. Aside Klos, of course.

If I could I would change it to EracerX,but I'm cool with qjasonp.Although I do wish people would stop mistaking the q for a g.I couldn't count the number of times that happened on here, and other forums.

And no, Jordan will not be changing anyones user name. :)

I'd leave mine, or change it to Rob, which is my real name.
Seems a few of those that have been here a while wish to change there user name to their real name. Comfortable now are we?
Josh used his right of the bat. But it's a stupid username anyway. :P

What are you doin nowadays RR? You're not around here anymore.

If name changes were still allowed I'd like to be known as ViperConcept.

Back