Would You Rather: Non-Automotive Edition

• Thread starter Zyla
  • 800 comments
Coma. It would go by like the blink of an eye.

Would you rather be stranded on an island for a week (with food), or not eat for a week.

Would you rather be stranded on an island for a week (with food), or not eat for a week.
Stranded on an island with food. Sounds like a great time!

Would you rather:

Live in a coniferous forest

or

Live in a deciduous forest?

Would you rather:

Live in a coniferous forest

or

Live in a deciduous forest?

Deciduous.
Simply because I hate pine trees, their cones, their needles. I've a back yard full of these things .... they are a messy type of tree and a :censored:itch to clean up after Spring arrives.

Blue collar worker
or
White collar worker

Last edited:
3 Days or 3 Months with Celebrity- I'll take the 3 Days. All the Celeb's I like are either dead or now a bunch of morons.

Would you Rather: Go to Jail for 3 Years or Be in a Coma for 3 Years.

Well going to jail for 3 years is not just going to jail for 3 years. You get a record and the status of a criminal so the coma is a no brainer really.

Would you rather not sleep for a week, or not eat for two weeks?

Not eat for two weeks. Not sleeping for a week could have serious, non-reversible consequences, whereas you can survive for three weeks without eating and recover very quickly.

Would you rather not sleep for a week, or not eat for two weeks?

Not eat. I've gone about 3 days without sleep, and I'm not the greatest sleeper anyway... I think I would have let go of my tenuous grip on reality without sleep for that long.

Food on the other hand. I've not eaten for about 5 days before when I had a throat problem, lost a stone in weight, but didn't miss actually eating, it's over-rated, I wish the future would arrive where we all just have to eat one pill per day.

Errm..

Canon or Nikon

Canon. Just because they sponsored Williams in the late 80s/early 90s.

I'm not a camera fan so can't really tell the difference in quality, the image still looks good when I view it on my TV or PC.

Canon because i like em more.

Would you rather:

Go to Tokyo

tokyo%20(10).jpg

or

New York

new-york.jpg

I have been in both but enjoyed Tokyo more so Tokyo it is.

I've been to NYC, but not Tokyo, so based on that I should probably choose Tokyo. But Tokyo looks way too fast paced and busy, plus I'd have to read, write, and speak in a different language and NYC just sounds like it would be a more enjoyable experience, for me at least. I really liked going to the top of the Empire State Building and looking down and seeing nothing but cabs. It was awesome.

And also, I was never able to go to the Statue of Liberty. I'd like to do that if I went, as well.

Let's get this old thread up and running again.

Would you rather donate a kidney or be sick (throwing up) for an entire week?

I was just thinking about this today.

I'd rather be sick for an entire week. Donating a kidney could help someone else, but I hate surgery. I'd only do it if I was close to dying.

You have two kidneys.
You need only one kidney.
You'd be helping someone else that needs a kidney.
You'd have a cool scar you could lie about.
You wouldn't be sick for a week.

Not a difficult decision.

Would you rather:

Go to Tokyo

or

New York

Tokyo. I've been to New York.

Let's get this old thread up and running again.

TB
You have two kidneys.

This. Provided I'm knocked out for the surgery and the "donation" is just the organ and not also money to pay for the donation, it's a no brainer. Plus, throwing up is my least favorite thing to do ever.

TB
You have two kidneys.

This man is a thinker, that's why Jordan pays him the BIG $$$$. :lol:

It's certainly time to get this old thread's cogs turning again. It's been quite a while.

Would you rather run out of gas on ice doing 40mph or run out of gas on a crowded highway?

It's certainly time to get this old thread's cogs turning again. It's been quite a while.

Would you rather run out of gas on ice doing 40mph or run out of gas on a crowded highway?

Well, if I ran out of gas on ice, I must be doing that Arctic Circle trip I have been dreaming about. And that means I'm all alone, without gas... I really couldn't care less if I was going 40 MPH.

So, highway it is.

Well if you're in the city and run out at 40mph, that means even less control than you didn't have before.

And I'd rather live in the suburbs.

Last edited:
Well, water is important to have everyday, but you can go longer than three days without it. Food however, you can go two weeks without, but my body requires it because of a blood sugar issue I have. Gonna go with no drinking for three days.

Would you rather free fall to your death or anticipate someone shooting you in the head?

Well, water is important to have everyday, but you can go longer than three days without it. Food however, you can go two weeks without, but my body requires it because of a blood sugar issue I have. Gonna go with no drinking for three days.

Would you rather free fall to your death or anticipate someone shooting you in the head?
Free fall. At least you could have a bit of fun before you die.
Would you rather drive the 24 hours of Nurburgring, or 24 hours of Le Mans?

Back