Would You Rather: Non-Automotive Edition

• Thread starter Zyla
  • 800 comments
Tofu. Never tasted it, but I would like to. Even if it was the only food for a week.

Mil Mi-28N Night Hunter
Mi-28N_%281%29.jpg

or

Kamov Ka-52 Alligator
800px-Ka-52_-_MAKS2013firstpix12.jpg

Eww, 2 seater.

KA-50 instead.:P

Kamov-ka-50-hokum-4.jpg

I hate being cold, but apparently you pass out from the cold before freezing. So I'll go with that.

Would you rather be hungry (no food available) or pay 4x the amount for taxes?

For how long? I would rather pay taxes as I could still get food, just at a premium thats all.

Gullwing doors

pagani_huayra_4.jpg

Or scissor doors?

MurciDoors750x562.jpg

Gullwing. Being 6'5", it would ease entry more than scissor doors, and they don't look as silly.

Gullwings look cooler, but good luck getting out in a busy parking lot. Scissor for me.

Good point, but who will be parking their $300,000+ cars around other normal cars unless completely necessary? :sly:

Gullwings look cooler, but good luck getting out in a busy parking lot. Scissor for me.

Gullwings take up less space on the side of the car when you're opening them.

The Delorean only uses up a foot iirc.

Scissor doors, just because it would be something like a lambo.

Would you rather

Have a mansion (Fully paid off)

Or

Have a car of your choice (Also fully paid off)?

Would you rather

Or

Car without a doubt, I really don't like huge houses, can't imagine ever sleeping in one at night.

Why not both? if can buy a mansion and pay it you can buy a dream car (mine doesn't count) and also pay it.
I didn't mean you paid it off. Just someone gave it to you. I'd go car though. Get me a really nice Camaro or Corvette.

I'd like to own a collecn of cars so if a person offers me one it better be the best and most special they can find, say a Bugatti 57 typeC.
A house it's much more personal so yeah car.

Would you rather

Or

I'd take the mansion. Sell the mansion for a cheaper house, something quite decent but leaving a lot of money left over. And then buy some nice cars. So boom! I just scammed a thing! Sort of.

I'd take the mansion. Sell the mansion for a cheaper house, something quite decent but leaving a lot of money left over. And then buy some nice cars. So boom! I just scammed a thing! Sort of.
My brother asked me what car I'd want the most, and I told him I'd take the lambo veneno, sell it, buy a house, but any car I wanted, and have an incredibly large amount to spare.

He said which would I want to keep, I said a mustang (hadn't found out how awesome vettes were back then).

Great Dane

mastiff-looking-great-dane.jpg

or

Maltese

maltese.jpg

I can tell you from experience the Maltese is far more aggressive than the Dane, and Danes are terrified of the little Maltese. :)

I'm gonna second Custom's answer.

Would you rather cliff dive (with gear) or drive a supercar of your choice around the Nurburgring?

Supercar of my choice around the Nurburgring, however I'd be far more likely to be killed. :lol:

Would you rather live through getting your arm and leg bitten off by an alligator or live through getting your arm and leg bitten off by a shark? (either arm or leg, doesn't matter which one, but it must be 1 arm and 1 leg that is bitten off)

Good god. I love sharks, so I guess I'll choose to die by what I love.

I know you said live through, but I would want it to kill me.

Great Dane

mastiff-looking-great-dane.jpg

or

Maltese

maltese.jpg

I can tell you from experience the Maltese is far more aggressive than the Dane, and Danes are terrified of the little Maltese. :)
Great Dane. I love dogs large but kind. I have a Labrador Retriever (5 years old female) and a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog (3 months old puppy, but she'll grow up pretty big!).

Would you rather cliff dive (with gear) or drive a supercar of your choice around the Nurburgring?
Drive a retro supercar (Ferrari 250 GTO).

Would you rather live through getting your arm and leg bitten off by an alligator or live through getting your arm and leg bitten off by a shark? (either arm or leg, doesn't matter which one, but it must be 1 arm and 1 leg that is bitten off)
I'd get drunk and stun the shark by jumping on it (like that Serbian tourist in Egypt). :lol:

T-90A "Red-Eyed Vladimir"
(the Mazda Miata NA of tanks :lol:)
1343206392896.jpg

800px-1343206435902.jpg

or

Leopard 2A6
LVW5439.jpg

I have a would you rather scenario i have been struggling with.
A train is driving towards four people, who is chained to the track or you can press a switch and make it change direction to where only one person are chained to the track.

My conclusion are that letting the train proceede not pressing the switch is the right option since you doesn't actually kill someone, which would be the case otherwise.

I have a would you rather scenario i have been struggling with.
A train is driving towards four people, who is chained to the track or you can press a switch and make it change direction to where only one person are chained to the track.

My conclusion are that letting the train proceede not pressing the switch is the right option since you doesn't actually kill someone, which would be the case otherwise.

Not making a choice is still a choice.

If you KNOW will kill 4 people instead of one, then you're actively killing 3 extra people.

(Not legally of course, but morally yes.)

Back