Would You Rather: Non-Automotive Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zyla
  • 800 comments
  • 35,484 views
I have two of them you could talk to but the most you'll get out of them is "Bitch, carrots or gtfo" :dopey:


--


Would you rather be banned from GTP or be banned from PSN?

That's how my old Guinea pig was, only wanted food or either making noises all day.
 
Bc4
If you fail at everything you wouldn't even be able to walk because you'd fail, right?

*brain fizzing sounds*
 
This Gif:

Z6qBtAk.gif


Or this one:

MkTBwcK.gif
 
What's happening in the second one?
 
Although I find the second .gif extremely worn out thanks to a certain sloth, I'll go with that one. Besides, it's less disturbing.
 
Which one would I wear? Is that what you're asking? If so, I guess the all-white one.


Never take fashion advice from me. You'll end up in jeans or shorts and a dark colored t-shirt.
 
Which one would I wear? Is that what you're asking? If so, I guess the all-white one.


Never take fashion advice from me. You'll end up in jeans or shorts and a dark colored t-shirt.
lol, those are my 2 best options for prom. White tux is kinda my thing, as evidenced in my significantly less awesome tux from last year:
prom1.jpg

Seeing as I have to once again try to look somewhat decent in comparison to her again this year, I figured I should start searching well in advance :lol:
 
White and red because bow-tie.

It looks a bit better with the red, it looks more lively.
 
White and red color combo; parts of the suit are more visible. It all depends on what she's wearing anyway.
 
Would you rather watch your best friend get tortured or get shot in the leg by a 9mm?
 
Would you rather watch your best friend get tortured or get shot in the leg by a 9mm?
Leg. I love my friends too much.
 
Leg. I like my friends and there are probably worse things to be shot with.

I know nothing about guns. I am probably horribly wrong.
 
Last edited:
Leg. I like my friends and there are probably worse things to be shot with.

I know nothing about guns. I am probably horribly wrong.

A 9mm is far from the worst thing to get shot with. There are more extensive comparisons than this but this one is the most simple one I could find.
cartridge-size-comparison.jpg


Of course, I know size isn't the only factor, but something like a .50 or a 12 gauge would be far worse than a 9mm.

My vote would be to get shot in the leg by a 9mm. I'm too close to my best friend to have to watch him be tortured.
 
Would you rather have an acoustic guitar or an electric guitar? Your choice on what guitar.
 
9mm in the leg. I don't want to see anyone tortured.


Wait, by 9mm in the leg, do you mean a flesh wound, or a long-term damage wound @Zyla?

@Custom878 acoustic, I don't like electric guitars that much.
 
Would you rather have an acoustic guitar or an electric guitar? Your choice on what guitar.
Electric all day.


Overhead valve or Overhead cam?
 
Overhead valve. Wouldn't this be considered automotive?



Chocolate

Vanilla

Strawberry

(Ice cream)
 
Vanilla
 
*jumps around*

Caramel syrup and spinklezzzzz
 
I'm sorry sir, we're out of caramel and these "sprinklezzzzz" you speak of.... NEXT!

I went to pour some chocolate syrup on my ice cream and the cap fell out... now it's chocolate syrup with ice cream. Not ice cream with chocolate syrup...

I will pretend I don't want it, yet 'force' myself to eat it...

#firstworldproblems
 
Back