Would You Rather: Non-Automotive Edition

• Thread starter Zyla
  • 800 comments
That's a really hard one...are there street lights lining up the road?

Nope. Just others' headlights and moonlight. :D

No brakes or no seat belts.

That's extremely easy. No seat belts. I drove home with no brakes today (still don't know what was wrong, trying to figure it out) and it was quite scary. And chances are if you have brakes you can avoid needing seatbelts.

No seat belts and just hope that the cops won't see me.

If you have a car that never came with seat belts you can't be fined for not having them on (at least in the US).

That's what I thought too, but I was assuming it's a case where the car originally had them but somehow they're just gone/taken away.

I can't say for certain, but in that case it's probably illegal.

I know it's definitely illegal in the places where I've driven, which are only my hometown (Jakarta, Indonesia) and California, (hence why I put in "hope that the cops won't see me" while putting the thought into account) but I have no idea about any other US states.

That's extremely easy. No seat belts. I drove home with no brakes today (still don't know what was wrong, trying to figure it out) and it was quite scary. And chances are if you have brakes you can avoid needing seatbelts.
You drove without brakes!?! :scared:

Bc4
You drove without brakes!?! :scared:

Yes lol. If I pressed them down all the way I got a little bit of braking but if I had to stop in an emergency I would've been screwed. I made sure no one got in front of me but I'm not driving it again until it gets fixed.

Consume 5 rotten eggs or a cup of soured milk to earn a $1,000 gift card to the store/restaurant of your choice.

eww.. I don't think i'd be able to eat 5 rotten eggs or drink a cup of soured milk without vomiting but i'll take the eggs and make like an omlet or something. Might be easier..

Yes lol. If I pressed them down all the way I got a little bit of braking but if I had to stop in an emergency I would've been screwed. I made sure no one got in front of me but I'm not driving it again until it gets fixed.
The handbrake wasn't working either?

Would you rather spend $5 bucks on a lottery ticket and win $1,000,000 but get fined $15,000 a month by the government?

Or get $1 billion dollars, but be hated by your family, Co workers, friends, girlfriend/wife because they are greedy and jealous of your wealth.

That's actually a really tough one. The second one is really tempting considering I have only 3 friends, a tiny family, and no coworkers, but I don't think $1B would be enough to make me happy... But on the first one, you'll lose over 1/4 of the $1M in 1.5 years. I guess I would have to choose the first one and either spend it all before I'm able to be fined (probably wouldn't work) or invest it wisely so that the $15k/month wouldn't dent my pocket too much. :dopey:

The handbrake wasn't working either?

It works when I park on a hill but I have never used it while driving. Also, with the position of where it is and my long legs I'd be better off driving from the passenger seat! :lol:

Back