Would You Rather: Non-Automotive Edition

• Thread starter Zyla
  • 800 comments
I got one.

Would you rather skydive from a plan near Iraq or go scuba diving in the Bermuda triangle?

I got one.

Would you rather skydive from a plan near Iraq or go scuba diving in the Bermuda triangle?
I'd rather skydive to Iraq than to go scuba diving since I don't know how to swim. Either way I'll probably end up dead after that :lol:

I'd rather go scuba diving in the Bermuda Triangle for a few reasons. One, I've actually scuba [dived? dove?] before, and never skydived. I also have no desire to see Iraq and apparently the Triangle is quite beautiful.

Potato chips. That's like asking if I'd rather drink water or drink sewage for the rest of my life! :lol:

Eating chips for the rest of my life would be a step in the right direction compared to my current lifestyle. Plus if I had to eat sardines, I'd end up starving myself :lol:.

"300" Blu-ray vs. Ridiculous Beetle vs. supply of tissues vs. supply of printing papers

Considering I have to pay for them...I'll get the tissues, most usable. Not really loving "300", I can get more satisfying entertainment for less. That Beetle is already changed to the point where I have mental aversion against it. And printing papers are not as crucial as tissues.

Skydiving near Iraq vs. scuba diving in the Bermuda Triangle

I haven't done both. I think I would prefer skydiving near Iraq for the thrill I imagined.

Chips everyday vs. Sardines everyday

Chips. They taste better to me and they can provide enough sustenance.

You are forced to get locked in jail while listening to a song on repeat for three hours. There will be subwoofers surrounding you at full volume. These are the songs you can choose:

LANGUAGE WARNING

Last edited:
Oh my god :lol:. I listened to them in order and I thought the first one was bad! The second guy didn't even seem like he was trying! The third guy looked like he was doing a parody of an actual song (I don't know if he was or not). The fourth song would make me go completely insane since it's almost constant. I'm not even going to bother with Bieber.

I'd have to choose the 3rd song. If I'm going to be stuck in a jail cell for 3 hours, I might as well have something to laugh at! :lol:

Well it does have some redeeming features, such as despite being one of the smallest states, having more toxic waste dumps than anyone else at 108 dumps. And it is the car theft capital of the world, and has the worst highway system in the US. There is a spoon museum though.

I guess there was good reason that it was cheaper for us to sleep in New Jersey when we went to New York. That and there were about 5 murders in Newark the night we were there.

Damn,that's worse than JC. A lot happens in NJ. Murders, fires, getting chased by the KKK, etc.

Would you rather live in a rural "redneck" area or live in the ghetto.

Well currently, I live in a mixture of both. My neighborhood is literally a mix of both. If I had to choose to live in one or the other, I'd choose a "redneck" area. Preferably Red Boiling Springs, TN. Very redneck, lots of meth, trucks, etc. My dad lives there and I spend quite a lot of time there and I enjoy being down there.

Fire Flame vs. Goodbye vs. On the Floor vs. Chaccaron Maccaron vs. Baby - I have to go with Fire Flame here.

Results:
1. Fire Flame
2. Baby
3. Chaccaron Maccaron
4. Goodbye
5. On the Floor

Thankfully some people actually made good covers of IceJJFish's On the Floor.

epieb01__48652_zoom.jpg

or

20091111_4001_03.jpg

I'll have the one on the top because it looks better, probably.

--

At night in heavy rain, would you rather have no headlights or have no windshield wipers?

It's a normal road. Somewhat curvy, but not like a race track. Many trees and the occasional building and light (but not nonexistent) traffic.

Basses

I don't play basses, but I'll take the second one because it looks like delicious BBQ beef-flavored crackers and I will eat it.

No headlights vs. no windshield wipers (in the night under heavy rain)

That's a really hard one...are there street lights lining up the road?

I think I'll prefer not having headlights. I can see cars' headlights coming the other way as reference points of where I actually am, then pull over to the side of the road and wait until the rain's over. (or if that's not gonna happen, wait until daylight comes)

Back