Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,803 views
This one is a bit important because my sister is planning to buy one of these to replace her god awful 2012 Chevrolet Captiva LT (the car wasn't bad but due to being unpopular chevy car, the dealership maintenance and repairs a lot of money plus of being hard to find).

Yep they are all Toyota's:

2017 Toyota FJ - Japanese Made

20170729_200756.jpg


2017 Toyota Avalon - American Made.

20170729_200735.jpg


2017 Toyota Fortuner - Thai & Indonesian made.

20170729_200723.jpg


2017 Toyota RAV4 - Japanese Made.

20170729_200712.jpg
 
Infiniti G37 Convertible



or

Lexus IS250C



Infiniti. Much better looking.
 
Infiniti for me too, never been a fan of the way the 2nd gen XE20 IS looked, just looks a bit dumpy compared to it's rather slender and good looking predecessor.
 
I'll take the Skyline please.

I sat inside that Infiniti before and IMO it's much better than the IS300C.
 
Toyota RAV4

Infiniti G37.
 
1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro
images


1987 VW Jetta 16V GLI
images


1987 Mercedes-Benz 190e(manual)
merc2.jpg


1987 BMW 318i
images
 
So lower end models of German brands in 1987?

  1. 1987 BMW 318i
  2. 1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro
  3. 1987 Mercedes-Benz 190e
  4. 1987 VW Jetta 16V GLI

---------
Dodge, Mustang or Camaro?

Chevrolet-Camaro-vs-Ford-Mustang-vs-Dodge-Challenger-1-600x450.jpg
 
Jetta.

I can't stand any of the three, but I'd choose the Mustang.
 
If it was a different color, Dodge.

Mustang it is.
 
Based on the models pictured, Camaro. Loving that Bumblebee colour scheme.
 
1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro
images


1987 VW Jetta 16V GLI
images


1987 Mercedes-Benz 190e(manual)
merc2.jpg


1987 BMW 318i
images

E30 318i

So lower end models of German brands in 1987?

  1. 1987 BMW 318i
  2. 1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro
  3. 1987 Mercedes-Benz 190e
  4. 1987 VW Jetta 16V GLI

---------
Dodge, Mustang or Camaro?

Chevrolet-Camaro-vs-Ford-Mustang-vs-Dodge-Challenger-1-600x450.jpg

And I can't really stand any of those three either, only I'm not going to choose one anyway :p.
 
1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro
images


1987 VW Jetta 16V GLI
images


1987 Mercedes-Benz 190e(manual)
merc2.jpg


1987 BMW 318i
images

Ha . I actually had all of these .
Audi for performance but the comfort of the merc was way ahead .
 
Someone had to have asked this question:

Typhoon
a6e7d94078452f01945f989718530f4f.jpg


Syclone
images
 
Syclone because weight reduction, bro.
 
Someone had to have asked this question:

Typhoon
a6e7d94078452f01945f989718530f4f.jpg


Syclone
images
Typhoon.

---------

Toyota Supra from F&F1
i002671.jpg

671wl0.3493.jpg


Toyota Supra from 2F&2F
i002670.jpg

20140927_113530a.jpg
 
Pics are broken for us, but knowing what both look like, I'll take the 2F&2F Supra. Sort the lesser of two distasteful evils if you will, despite their legendary status, and as much as I like F&F. It's kind of funny to think that at one point, the "F&F"/Riced out look was popular at one point :odd:, guess it was part of that Max Power scene.
 
Pics are broken for us, but knowing what both look like, I'll take the 2F&2F Supra. Sort the lesser of two distasteful evils if you will, despite their legendary status, and as much as I like F&F. It's kind of funny to think that at one point, the "F&F"/Riced out look was popular at one point :odd:, guess it was part of that Max Power scene.
Welcome to trends, where things that looks cool at that time will look awful or out of place couple years later.

It's easy to make fun of anything back then and how outdated their minds was.
 
Both look terrible, but I'd take the orange one.
 
Nissan ZEOD RC

zeod_rc_le_mans_25.jpg


Nissan GTR LM Nismo '15

2015-nissan-gt-r-lm-nismo-lmp1-race-car_100510558_h.jpg
 
Back