Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
LM Nismo for me.

Was such a promising project to start with, or at least it seemed so. Watched it with great interest since the very beginning, loved the fact it was so radical and different to the other prototypes; being FWD, and on the engineering side it had promise.

Big shame the hybrid system failed just before Le Man, as that really hampered hit. Followed all 3 cars throughout, and I seem to remember is speed on the straights wasn't too bad even with out the Hybrid system, mainly because of it's unique aerodynamic properties.

Such a shame really, that it was managed and handled rather poorly between Darren Cox and the rest. Would have loved to see funding continue, and at least try to develop it, as I think it had promise.

Acura RL

or

Infiniti Q45

or

Lexus GS430

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I choose the Lexus, it is the best looking out of the trio.

The Acura looks way too cheap.
Ironically enough, the Lexus was the cheapest new, at a starting price of $47,000. The Acura was just over $50,000, while the Infiniti costed a whopping $6,000 more than the Acura.

Last edited:
Tough pic.
AWD on the Acura. I could go the Acura and do this:
ff15.jpg

The GS looks good stock and in race car trim:
ST3.jpg

The novelty of the 9 headlights on the Q45, fades quickly. Again, tough choice. i'll go with the GS.

Based on looks alone, I pick the Honda City. Fair to say the Mirage sedan is basically a joke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercedes Benz S 600

or

Maserati Quattroporte

Mercedes is my choice. Cleaner looking, more refined, and classier than the Maserati.

Quattraporte for me every time. Funnily enough, I'd say the Maserati is the one with the cleaner and more classier looks than the that gen of S-Class, which I find quite lackluster.

Latest Posts

Back