Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
I'm not familiar which is which but the one featured in the Christine film seems to be the best looking of it, which I think is the 2nd one. Or maybe not.

Edit: Oh it wasn't the Bel Air that was featured in that film but somehow, it seems to be a lookalike because of its color.

If you have Forza Horizon 3 or 4 or Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, you can drive the 1958 Plymouth Fury that was featured in Christine.

I'm not familiar which is which but the one featured in the Christine film seems to be the best looking of it, which I think is the 2nd one. Or maybe not.

Edit: Oh it wasn't the Bel Air that was featured in that film but somehow, it seems to be a lookalike because of its color and body style.
According to the book and the movie, Christine is a 1958 Plymouth Fury. But in a way that is incorrect. Plymouth Furys never were available in red in 1958 but the Belvederes were. So technically, Christine is a 1958 Plymouth Belvedere. The Bel Airs and the Plymouths are similar looking because the American styling trend in the late 1950's was tailfins, loads of chrome, space age design, and two or three tone paint.
gallery_60334_15_1431480200_16779.jpg

[EDIT]: Didn't notice Populuxe's reply above

According to the book and the movie, Christine is a 1958 Plymouth Fury. But in a way that is incorrect. Plymouth Furys never were available in red in 1958 but the Belvederes were. So technically, Christine is a 1958 Plymouth Belvedere. The Bel Airs and the Plymouths are similar looking because the American styling trend in the late 1950's was tailfins, loads of chrome, space age design, and two or three tone paint.
gallery_60334_15_1431480200_16779.jpg

[EDIT]: Didn't notice Populuxe's reply above
When I was younger, I used to think it was actually a Bel Air. Only the front end somehow looks different because it has two round headlamps on each side as opposed to one then the rest seems to be the same. At least now I've become aware of this.

Since this is page 666 of this thread, have some demonic cars to choose from:

2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (with Hellcat engine)

2018 Dodge Challenger Demon

2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT

1972 Dodge Demon

Willys MB (with Go-Devil engine)​

As cool as all the 700hp+ Dodge vehicles are, it's gonna have to be the Diablo.

I'd have the Charger Hellcat as a daily driver.

I'll take the International on the left. I like the slightly art deco look of the rounded nose.

I know nothing about any of them, but I'll also go with the fancy International on the left.

Here are a couple of appealing concepts that are only driveable in video games.

2017 Tamo Racemo

2015 Nissan IDx

Back