Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,805 views
Starion looks cool and does resemble the AE86 found on Initial D.
 
Rally time!

Fiat 131 Abarth

maxresdefault.jpg


or

Lada VFTS

Lada-VFTS-S1600-Rally-Car.jpg



I'm almost certain most people will choose the 131. Much more handsome design and it's an Abarth.
 
The Lada is just too crazy for me, so of course I'll take it.
 
International Battle of Finned Cars

1961 Holden EK Special

2.2L I6 makes 75HP
ek-holden-front-3.jpg


1959 Mercedes-Benz S Class

3.5L V8 makes 200HP
S-class-fin-upper-300SEL.jpg


1959 Cadillac Eldorado Barritz

6.4L OHV V8 makes 345HP
image4.png


1959 Prince Skyline (asli-1)

1.9L I4 makes 95HP
29303dbba659941e7b10ded2adfa1193.jpg


1959 Vauxhall Cresta (PA)

2.6 I6 makes 95HP
vauxhall-cresta-pa_black_11.jpg
​
 
I'll take the Cresta. I like the baroque styling.
 
Mercedes S-Class.
 
Eldorado, maybe the most American car of the '50s
 
Obscure 1980s Sports Coupes


1980-1992 Renault Fuego


1982-1990 Mitsubishi Cordia​
 
Back