Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,810 views
Rally machines..

Mitsubishi-Pajero-Dakar-2006-Photo-11.jpg


Vs.

maxresdefault.jpg
A. Mitsubishi
B. These can be driven on the street, right?
 
Mitsubishi I guess.

Makes no difference to me.
 
I'll take the VW.
 
Coach-built Luxury of 1957

1957 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith by Freestone and Webb
4.8L I6 makes 180 HP/ 0-60: N/A / Price when new: $ N/A / Value: $80,000
67560_8019e57f8b07fda8.jpg


OR

1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham by Fleetwood
6.0L V8 makes 325HP (SAE) /0-60: 10.9 sec. / Price when new: $13,074 ($ 119,790 today) / Value: $211,000
cadillac-eldorado-brougham-1957-58.jpg
​
 
Touareg ...Preferably the MX-5 behind it though

Cadillac, reminds me of a vehicle from Burnout Paradise.
 
The retro-futuristic Cadillac for me, please.
 
Mazda
 
Both great choices, but I'd have to experience the S2000 first.
 
It's the early '80s. Which angular sports car is your choice?


Mitsubishi Starion


Audi Sport Quattro​
 
Quattro's wonderful 5-cylinder soundtrack is great, but the Starion is the more interesting pick for me, so Starion it is.
 
Back