• Really bad i'll go die now!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

FastFurious77

Premium
England
England
||TDS||WRAITH DRAG TUNES||TDS||

Welcome to my humble abode, my 1/4M Drag tunes thread. This is the OP where you will find GT6 Drag Tunes created by me for you the Drag extremophiles. I'm only going to providing tune upon REQUESTED tunes. So if no requests, no tunes will be posted as i no longer have the same time to do lots of tunes.

I will take requests for particular cars. Tunes here will be Base tunes or tunes i regularly use myself on the Drag strip. These tunes are preferably for beginners but pros too. I will be tuning preferably RWD, MR, FR, 4WD, AWD cars.

I will tune most cars however please don't ask for Hondas yet as Hondas aren't at the top of my list or my favourite cars to tune or run. So try to avoid asking me about them or i will hunt you down with a rifle. Jk!... :D Please Rest assured new tunes will constantly be added regularly as and when i have the time so keep checking back this thread for *UPDATES*

If you have ANY questions on anything technical, tips or just general advice please don't hesitate to consult any one of my amazing friends, team colleagues, fellow Professional tuners from other teams who will be available here to comment your Q&A's.

Above all i wish this thread to be the most knowledgeable, friendly, resourceful, engaging, intuitive and simple as possible place to discuss all things 1/4M drag tuning. I will be trying to exert all my efforts and strive in my endeavors to making my videos and my drag tunes ever better.

Below is a direct link to every tune so far in tune order. If you click on YouTube below you will be directed to my Drag Tunes Playlist on YouTube. Please remember i will only post a tune if someone REQUESTS a tune. Hope this helps you find them quickly. Thank You!

Some Tunes
also on YouTube
^^Click link^^
To go to Playlist

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09

Ford GT '05

Nissan GT-R Black Edition '2012

Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

SRT Viper GTS '2002

SRT Viper SRT10 Coupe '2006

Nissan GT-R '2007

BMW M3 GTR '2003

Mario Andretti 1948 Hudson Youtube

Toyota MR2 GTS '97 Youtube

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 *UPDATED* 17/11/14 Youtube

"The Youtube Video for this car is for the old tune and doesn't apply to the new Tune*"

Tom's X540 Chaser '00. Indy Drag Tune Youtube

Ford GT '06 Youtube

Mercedes C 63 AMG '08 Youtube

Toyota Supra RZ '97 Youtube

Chevrolet Corvette (C1) '1954 Youtube

||TDS||WRAITH DRAG TUNES||TDS||

Last edited:
Every time I see these free tunes threads:

5823358rain_money.gif

Great work tho, hope it will cut down on random GTR tune requests...

thanks guys, its a starting point for people. I don't see many people posting except for coco, arctic, shells in the tunes section, but posting a dedicated thread myself i feel will get more attention and people will catch on faster. Also in this thread i'd love any of my pro tuner partners / friends could help out with tips, advice etc... I'm hoping to make this thread the most useful resourceful one for anyone.

I'll start off with the *some say "Overused over Popular cars" first. Here is one for the now, the famed 4WD Nissan GTR Black Edition. Enjoy it! :)

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Nissan GT-R Black Edition '2012
(My Paint scheme. Maziora Andromeda II exterior paint. RAYS TE37V painted in GTP Polarized 028. Brake calipers painted in Matte Bianco Spino)

You will need.
Racing Softs Front and back
Height adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Engine Tuning Stage 3 Tuning
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

60 / 60

Spring Rate

27.94 / 13.53

Dampers

1 / 10
10 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

7 / 5

Torque Split

48 : 52

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
RAYS TE37V

Wing
Factory wing

Aerokits (Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

None installed (Dependant on tune)

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

None installed (Not recommended on any tune)

Transmission

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default)
Set Final Drive (Gear) 3.358

Set Max. Speed slider to 137

1st 4.436

2nd 3.569

3rd 2.915

4th 2.350

5th 1.897

6th 1.601

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.500

Directions for shifting. Shift in to 2nd @ around 55mph. 1st gear hits 61, so shift before to avoid over revving. Shift @ 7,500 rpm every other gear.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
I'm not a pro tuner, but I can post some base tunes on here if it's not a problem wraith. Or I can open my own thread, but I can also post them in this thread or pm them to you wraith so you can post them.

The ZR1 is known as "The 4WD of RWD cars" although there are faster RWD cars. The ZR1 launches hard. The ZR1 is a front engine rear wheel drive supercar with massive torque. This tune with the top guys quickest ZR1's on the strip and its run neck and neck with them. Anyone looking for a fast free ZR1 tune, eat your heart out!

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
(My Paint scheme. Maziora Andromeda exterior paint. Stock rims unpaintable.)

You will need.
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Carbon bonnet
Weight reduction Stage 3

Ride height

140 / 140

Spring Rate

20.26 / 10.09

Dampers

1 / 1
1 / 1

ARB

3 / 7

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe e.g (-1.00 = Toe out +0.60 = Toe in)

-1.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

na : na

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
Standard rims

Wing
Remove wing

Aerokits (Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

Transmission trick flip

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default first)

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 2.375

Set Max. Speed slider to 155

1st 5.206

2nd 3.717

3rd 3.126

4th 2.596

5th 2.144

6th 1.795

Directions for Shifting. Shift from 2nd gear to 3rd gear quickly on launch. In 3rd when the rev meters start to rise from 6900 rpm. Shift every gear @ 7000 rpm.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
I'm not a pro tuner, but I can post some base tunes on here if it's not a problem wraith. Or I can open my own thread, but I can also post them in this thread or pm them to you wraith so you can post them.

Hello IMSPEED1. This thread is just intended my own tunes but my friends will hopefully donate any technical information i.e knowledge, friendly advice, tips exchanges and general help in this thread on all aspects Drag Tuning.

The Ford GT '05 in GT6 is modeled off the Ford GT '05 No stripe from GT5 and made premium in GT6. The Ford GT '05 is a Mid Engine Rear wheel drive supercar with lots of torque. It is the fastest model in the Ford GT range from Ford. The Ford GT '05 in GT6 has a whopping 940bhp The car is light and has a lot of torque making maximum power @ 7000rpms. So shift @ 7000rpms. Because the engine is mid seated and weight distribution mostly to the centre rear - the car gets the power down to the rear wheels better. This is why the cars have a faster launch than most other Rear wheel drive supercars. The car doesn't sit as low as the original Ford GT and thus allows people like Jeremy Clarkson to fit into one.

Ford GT '05

(My Paint scheme. Maziora Andromeda exterior paint with Rays57 Extreme panted in GT6 Polarized 028, Brake caliper paint in Bianco Spino matte white paint)

You will need.
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

130 / 130

Spring Rate

Front / Rear
Hard / Soft
14.51kgf/mm / 7.96kgf/mm

Dampers
1 / 10
8 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Front / Rear
-1.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

6 / 5

Torque Split

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
Rays57 Gainer extreme

Wing
Remove wing

None installed (Not recommended on any tune)

Transmission trick flip

(Important! You Must

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 2.590

1st 5.519

2nd 3.940

3rd 3.308

4th 2.755

5th 2274

6th 1.904

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.000

Last edited:
The Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 is the quickest of Nissans GT-R's in GT6 producing a whopping 1076bhp. The car is a 4WD Turbo of a monster and is probably one of the quickest 4WD road car / super cars on the drag strip. It has masses of torque making power @ 7,500rpms. The weight distribution almost equal across front and rear wheels due the 4WD drivetrain. 4WD cars are heavier but have a harder launch then a RWD due to a sophisticated Toque-distributing centre differential.

Nissan GT-R SpecV '09

(My Paint scheme Maziora Andromeda II exterior paint with ENKEI RP03-TypeRC painted in GT6 Polarized 028, Brake caliper paint painted in Bianco Spino matte white paint)

You will need.
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque-Distributing Centre Differential
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height
60 / 60

Spring Rate

27.07 / 13.10

Dampers
1 / 10
10 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

45 : 55

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
ENKEI RP03-TypeRC installed

Wing
Factory spoiler

Transmission trick flip

(Important! You Must

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 3.269

Set Max. Speed slider to 137

1st 4.557

2nd 3.770

3rd 2.970

4th 2.380

5th 1.949

6th 1.645

Last edited:
I never even thought about tuning mr hudsons car for drag racing. But i guesse i'll have a good go at it soon. Is the car tuneable now?

Last edited:
I never even thought about tuning mr hudsons car for drag racing. But i guesse i'll have a good go at it soon. Is the car tuneable now?

Don't think anyone else has, only the transmission is fully tuneable...but that's the challenge ;)

I wish this were a public pole. I'd like to see who voted no. Probably some noobs that don't know how to drive the cars, or get treed and think the tune sucks.

Keep up the good work Wraith 👍

I wish this were a public pole. I'd like to see who voted no. Probably some noobs that don't know how to drive the cars, or get treed and think the tune sucks.

Keep up the good work Wraith 👍
Even with the tune these noobs need to figure out how to launch the car properly, shift points and so forth.

Appreciate that nick. Note taken. In the last tunes i submitted i gave them an idea where to shift with the BE and the Ford GT but didn't explain in full. i'll be sure to mention this with the next tunes i post.

About the Pole. I screwed this up. It my first time creating poles and i didn't think carefully about it. I needed to give people more choices by adding more responses like "Excellent", "Pretty good" "Not bad" and "Poor" or "Not very good" but i hit the button accidentally i also made the mistake of running this poll for 12 months. Now i can't stop it or edit it. I don't know if you can stop polls if your a premium member but i can't seem to stop the poll. Maybe a moderator could do this for me somehow??

On a side note you've probably realized i haven't been when your all on. I haven't been on that much past couple days, when have i been on, it's the wrong time wrong and no ones on. I'm getting into "The Last Of Us" and "Watchdogs". That might have something to do with it. Rest assured i will be back on soon. lol

Last edited:
Appreciate that nick. Note taken. In the last tunes i submitted i gave them an idea where to shift with the BE and the Ford GT but didn't explain in full. i'll be sure to mention this with the next tunes i post.

About the Pole. I screwed this up. It my first time creating poles and i didn't think carefully about it. I needed to give people more choices by adding more responses like "Excellent", "Pretty good" "Not bad" and "Poor" or "Not very good" but i hit the button accidentally i also made the mistake of running this poll for 12 months. Now i can't stop it or edit it. I don't know if you can stop polls if your a premium member but i can't seem to stop the poll. Maybe a moderator could do this for me somehow??

On a side note you've probably realized i haven't been when your all on. I haven't been on that much past couple days, when have i been on, it's the wrong time wrong and no ones on. I'm getting into "The Last Of Us" and "Watchdogs". That might have something to do with it. Rest assured i will be back on soon. lol
The last of us is an awesome game!

Yeap I passed that game is really good.

PSN is down again?

Hello danny hope your doing okay. Thanks for liking my tunes. TLOU is awesome. 3 molotovs totally took out that bloater without needing any nail bombs. But I was in complete darkness and my torch started flickering. Now on to watchdogs TLOU scare me to much for one day. Aiden pierce not as scary!!

Last edited:
Hello danny hope your doing okay. Thanks for liking my tunes. TLOU is awesome. 3 molotovs totally took out that bloater without needing any nail bombs. But I was in complete darkness and my torch started flickering. Now on to watchdogs TLOU scare me to much for one day. Aiden pierce not as scary!!
I've got TLOU too, but I'm getting into Diablo 3 on PS4 when I have the free time & it's pretty sweet. Can't wait for The Crew & Shadow of Mordor.

I've got TLOU too, but I'm getting into Diablo 3 on PS4 when I have the free time & it's pretty sweet. Can't wait for The Crew & Shadow of Mordor.

Yeah i saw the the video trailer for diablo 3. Shadow of Mordor i think is open world game. I can't wait for Far Cry 4 (Openworld) and The Crew. Brommo and dream00 will be getting the crew so i'll hopefully be part of their crew.

Might seem strange posting a review of a game in a drag tunes thread. But amongst sharing tips, knowledge, advice and tunes. Might aswell use it a a discussion forum with friends too.

I would like post my personal review about my experience with Watchdogs so far. This was the game i vehemently hated. But i bought it to try it thinking i would regret my hard earned cash. It's turned out to be like nothing i thought it would be and a lot better than i had ever hoped it would be. I urge you guys to buy this game. It shows a glimpse of how much more epic GTA6 will probably be when it comes out.

Aiden can earn skill points to progress. Their is a circular SKILLS tree which is split into 5 parts and branches out the skills. The 5 parts consists of Aiden Pierce's Hacking skills, combat skills, driving skills, and crafted items. Each skill point you earn allows you to choose certain skills. Skill points are earned from doing certain missions.

Some skills need to be earned before you are allowed to gain or choose a specific skill point. Some of them get unlocked with your mission progress. You can earn notoriety skills where you don't kill a bad guy but take him down which gives you a better reputation an therefore earns you abilities for e.g like earning Anti-Vehicle rounds, which boosts gun damage to vehicles.

You need at least 500 notoriety points before you earn this first of SIX notoriety skills. I have 200 and need 300 points to unlock this. Like in GTA you can enter pawn shops, clothes shops, gun shops, you can even visit those on the street magazine shops, take to a bar. Maybe a restaurant i'm not sure that yet.

There are privacy missions you can do where you sneak into someones home maybe either literally walk in or through hacking in ctos network you can see into peoples homes and watch short camera feeds of people doing the most hilarious every day things. It was well worth shooting all the guards an gaining access to a ctos control centre just to see this.

On you smartphone you have access to your progression TREE and your skills TREE. Statistics, DeDSec field guide, online contracts app, Online session, leaderboard, (Car on demand, Fixer contract, city hotspots. Its worth visiting city hotspots,) are unavailable during missions, but available when free roam or when not doing a mission. Its worth visiting city hotspots because you can leave gifts and other people leave gifts. You can take gifts in the form of cash 2-3 $250 worth of cash or more.

Digital trips which i haven't tried yet. NVZN, cash run, challenges. Cash run is where you follow and collect the yellow coins avoiding the red coins to earn some money. Challenges haven't worked for me yet i don't think i unlocked them but their are betting machines all over the watchdogs world you can apparently visit marked with a $ sign.

The world map unlocks more things to do as you progress i've found and certain new* things become available or appear on the map but i don't know to what extent yet. You can access media app to play music. Access aidens audio log for aiden's life and maurice, the guy who i think killed aidens family.

I haven't figured out if you can buy a garage or keep your car. As when i load a save my car is gone. Or even if i leave my car somewhere and go back for it it seems to dissapear. I wouldn't mind but you pay $500-$600 for car on demand. So maybe its because its loaned it dissapears.

I haven't figured out where to go or if you can buy a car. Theirs a performance car you can steal from a big performance car companies show room. But about buying one i don't know. I haven't seen any paint shops. I saw a place that said car deals but i don't know if you can buy from there or not.

Earning money is much easier than in GTA5. By hacking people, you steal funds from their bank account and sometimes hacking people you can earn upto $4000 depending how rich that person is. I already was upto $10000 dollars and then bought aiden a $5000 clothing. Then within 20 minutes or less i'm back upto $9000. You can steal money from their bank accounts by visiting an ATM.

You can take the L train and apparently you can fly helis or planes i've heard, i know i can take a speedboat, a truck, a bike, muscle car, sports car, performance car, police car, ambulances, fire engines, but don't know about flying vehicles yet. Their are a lot of vehicles based on real cars. The muscle car looks like a pontiac transam which is the only car i've used. I stole a car which looked a lot like a Mitsubishi lancer. And used a car for a mission that looks a lot like the modern fiat 500 which is a fast little car.

I'm currently at a mission where i'm a little stuck. You have to open your online contracts app on your smartphone and select an online hacking and request a target. I don't know if this element is combining multiplayer and singleplayer together. So i don't know if it is needing your online friends to complete the job yet.

Anyway i'll talk more about it as i progress the game and unlock and find out things. I urge you to buy it it is pretty good.

Yeah i saw the the video trailer for diablo 3. Shadow of Mordor i think is open world game. I can't wait for Far Cry 4 (Openworld) and The Crew. Brommo and dream00 will be getting the crew so i'll hopefully be part of their crew.

Might seem strange posting a review of a game in a drag tunes thread. But amongst sharing tips, knowledge, advice and tunes. Might aswell use it a a discussion forum with friends too.

I would like post my personal review about my experience with Watchdogs so far. This was the game i vehemently hated. But i bought it to try it thinking i would regret my hard earned cash. It's turned out to be like nothing i thought it would be and a lot better than i had ever hoped it would be. I urge you guys to buy this game. It shows a glimpse of how much more epic GTA6 will probably be when it comes out.

Aiden can earn skill points to progress. Their is a circular SKILLS tree which is split into 5 parts and branches out the skills. The 5 parts consists of Aiden Pierce's Hacking skills, combat skills, driving skills, and crafted items. Each skill point you earn allows you to choose certain skills. Skill points are earned from doing certain missions.

Some skills need to be earned before you are allowed to gain or choose a specific skill point. Some of them get unlocked with your mission progress. You can earn notoriety skills where you don't kill a bad guy but take him down which gives you a better reputation an therefore earns you abilities for e.g like earning Anti-Vehicle rounds, which boosts gun damage to vehicles.

You need at least 500 notoriety points before you earn this first of SIX notoriety skills. I have 200 and need 300 points to unlock this. Like in GTA you can enter pawn shops, clothes shops, gun shops, you can even visit those on the street magazine shops, take to a bar. Maybe a restaurant i'm not sure that yet.

There are privacy missions you can do where you sneak into someones home maybe either literally walk in or through hacking in ctos network you can see into peoples homes and watch short camera feeds of people doing the most hilarious every day things. It was well worth shooting all the guards an gaining access to a ctos control centre just to see this.

On you smartphone you have access to your progression TREE and your skills TREE. Statistics, DeDSec field guide, online contracts app, Online session, leaderboard, (Car on demand, Fixer contract, city hotspots. Its worth visiting city hotspots,) are unavailable during missions, but available when free roam or when not doing a mission. Its worth visiting city hotspots because you can leave gifts and other people leave gifts. You can take gifts in the form of cash 2-3 $250 worth of cash or more.

Digital trips which i haven't tried yet. NVZN, cash run, challenges. Cash run is where you follow and collect the yellow coins avoiding the red coins to earn some money. Challenges haven't worked for me yet i don't think i unlocked them but their are betting machines all over the watchdogs world you can apparently visit marked with a $ sign.

The world map unlocks more things to do as you progress i've found and certain new* things become available or appear on the map but i don't know to what extent yet. You can access media app to play music. Access aidens audio log for aiden's life and maurice, the guy who i think killed aidens family.

I haven't figured out if you can buy a garage or keep your car. As when i load a save my car is gone. Or even if i leave my car somewhere and go back for it it seems to dissapear. I wouldn't mind but you pay $500-$600 for car on demand. So maybe its because its loaned it dissapears.

I haven't figured out where to go or if you can buy a car. Theirs a performance car you can steal from a big performance car companies show room. But about buying one i don't know. I haven't seen any paint shops. I saw a place that said car deals but i don't know if you can buy from there or not.

Earning money is much easier than in GTA5. By hacking people, you steal funds from their bank account and sometimes hacking people you can earn upto $4000 depending how rich that person is. I already was upto $10000 dollars and then bought aiden a $5000 clothing. Then within 20 minutes or less i'm back upto $9000. You can steal money from their bank accounts by visiting an ATM.

You can take the L train and apparently you can fly helis or planes i've heard, i know i can take a speedboat, a truck, a bike, muscle car, sports car, performance car, police car, ambulances, fire engines, but don't know about flying vehicles yet. Their are a lot of vehicles based on real cars. The muscle car looks like a pontiac transam which is the only car i've used. I stole a car which looked a lot like a Mitsubishi lancer. And used a car for a mission that looks a lot like the modern fiat 500 which is a fast little car.

I'm currently at a mission where i'm a little stuck. You have to open your online contracts app on your smartphone and select an online hacking and request a target. I don't know if this element is combining multiplayer and singleplayer together. So i don't know if it is needing your online friends to complete the job yet.

Anyway i'll talk more about it as i progress the game and unlock and find out things. I urge you to buy it it is pretty good.
It sounds like an interesting game, problem is I barely have enough time to play the games I already have - trying to juggle 6 games while working 50+ hours a week. Maybe when the price drops under $30 I'll pick it up.

Sounds awesome Wraith! Waiting on the crew and project cars. Also waiting for next year for 1886 looks like a awesome game.

The Ford GT '05 in GT6 is modeled off the Ford GT '05 No stripe from GT5 and made premium in GT6. The Ford GT '05 is a Mid Engine Rear wheel drive supercar with lots of torque. It is the fastest model in the Ford GT range from Ford. The Ford GT '05 in GT6 has a whopping 940bhp The car is light and has a lot of torque making maximum power @ 7000rpms. So shift @ 7000rpms. Because the engine is mid seated and weight distribution mostly to the centre rear - the car gets the power down to the rear wheels better. This is why the cars have a faster launch than most other Rear wheel drive supercars. The car doesn't sit as low as the original Ford GT and thus allows people like Jeremy Clarkson to fit into one.

Ford GT '05

(My Paint scheme. Maziora Andromeda exterior paint with Rays57 Extreme panted in GT6 Polarized 028, Brake caliper paint in Bianco Spino matte white paint)

You will need.
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Bonnet (Carbon Body colour)
Windows Weight reduction

Ride height

140 / 140

Spring Rate

20.26 / 10.09

1 / 1
1 / 1

ARB

1 / 1

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

-1.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
Rays57 Gainer extreme

Wing
Remove wing

Aerokits (Aerokits do not have much of an aerodynamic effect as Flat Floors and therefore will not slow down your car and can help the launch a little)
None installed

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down)
None installed

Transmission trick flip

(Important! You Must

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 2.650

1st 5.519

2nd 3.940

3rd 3.308

4th 2.755

5th 2274

6th 1.904

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.000

Hi, would it be ok if I add this tune to my drag tune section? I have planned on doing a Ford GT for a while, but since you are already giving out a good one I would really like to share it with others. I would list you as the person who made it and link to where ever you want. It would be linked here with my other drag tunes http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6Main/drag.php

Hi, would it be ok if I add this tune to my drag tune section? I have planned on doing a Ford GT for a while, but since you are already giving out a good one I would really like to share it with others. I would list you as the person who made it and link to where ever you want. It would be linked here with my other drag tunes http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6Main/drag.php

Nice website.

Looks like you're new to drag racing.

Good luck 👍

Sure smogt i don't mind. As long as you give full credits to the author - maker and link to my thread. Nice website 👍

Last edited:
Nice website.

Looks like you're new to drag racing.

Good luck 👍
lol Oh thanks... I make general tunes. I don't have the time to spend hours on just one but I try to win against at least a heavy majority of people I race before I release a tune to make sure it's at least pretty good.

Sure smogt i don't mind anyone sharing anyones tune so long as they give full credit to the author who made it. Nice website btw.

Thanks, you have saved me a lot of time. Hopefully everyone enjoys the tune

Edit: added to the site if it looks good to you. Also on the main page right now. Hopefully you like the pics also http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6tunes/Ford/Drag/Ford-GT-05.php

Last edited:
Ok I just tested the Ford GT tune and it doesn't make sense. Barely any of the settings are possible. I had to change a lot, but still listed you as poster too.

Back