Wraith Drag Tunes - Team Dark Side - Seat Ibiza - *UPDATED*

Is this tune Good?

• Stupid good give me another!

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Really bad i'll go die now!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Ok I just tested the Ford GT tune and it doesn't make sense. Barely any of the settings are possible. I had to change a lot, but still listed you as poster too.

Saw your post and decided to test it.

Transmission looks like a dogs breakfast when setup and certain ratios aren't possible.

Maybe we are both doing something wrong ?

2.650 seems like a tall flip for 155mph slider too considering I flip a fair bit lower on the minimum slide of 149mph.

**EDIT** - Just did some quick testing of flips and I think Wraith made a typo on the flip point for the final. When flipped at 2.590 @ 155mph, all of his gear ratios are available. 1st and 2nd are full left and 5th/6th are full right.

TLDR: Flip at 2.590 @ 155mph for his tune to work.

Last edited:
graphics-lol-358887.jpg

Last edited:
lol Oh thanks... I make general tunes. I don't have the time to spend hours on just one but I try to win against at least a heavy majority of people I race before I release a tune to make sure it's at least pretty good.

Thanks, you have saved me a lot of time. Hopefully everyone enjoys the tune

Edit: added to the site if it looks good to you. Also on the main page right now. Hopefully you like the pics also http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6tunes/Ford/Drag/Ford-GT-05.php

Yeah i'm happy with what you've done. Just thought i'd mention i didn't make the tune for NOS. So i don't know how well it runs with NOS shmogt, i would have maybe tuned a little differently. Site and pic look great though you've done a nice job of that. I think Maziora Andromeda exterior pain with GT6 Polarized 028 are a great match up colour scheme for my fastest cars.

Looks like i made a booboo. :banghead: 2.590 is indeed the Flip point. Not to worry - it's fixed now! :D

Shmogt. With this tune you start in 2nd gear. You will find the car hits the optimum 7000rpms powerband on launch. before the revs raise from 7000rpms thats when you shift to 3rd or you'll lose power. Carry on shifting every gear at 7000rpms. Please highlight this on your website. And sorry for the mistake with the flip point. :guilty:

Last edited:
Yeah i'm happy with what you've done. Just thought i'd mention i didn't make the tune for NOS. So i don't know how well it runs with NOS shmogt, i would have maybe tuned a little differently. Site and pic look great though you've done a nice job of that. I think Maziora Andromeda exterior pain with GT6 Polarized 028 are a great match up colour scheme for my fastest cars.

Looks like i made a booboo. :banghead: 2.590 is indeed the Flip point. Not to worry - it's fixed now! :D

Shmogt. With this tune you start in 2nd gear. You will find the car hits the optimum 7000rpms powerband on launch. before the revs raise from 7000rpms thats when you shift to 3rd or you'll lose power. Carry on shifting every gear at 7000rpms. Please highlight this on your website. And sorry for the mistake with the flip point. :guilty:

I didn't use NOS at first only added it after I changed some things. The suspension is also wrong however. The numbers for springs do not go that high. I forget what else, but a few other things just were not even able to be set since they numbers didn't exist. I tried shifting at 7000, 7500, and 8000 (redline) with nos and without nos and didn't notice a huge difference. It did start to slow in speed like you said after 7000rpm, but the times I had were all basically the exact same. I said between 7000 and 7500rpm on the site just as a general good shifting area. I shifted slightly before 7000rpm to exact and one problem I found was the car goes through all the gears quick and most of the track is just done in 6th gear. Shifting at about 7500 made each gear a tiny bit longer. I am probably going to relook at the transmission as you have said you made a mistake. The actual one might work out better than the quick edited one I made.

My bad shmogt the springs and ride height and springs are now fixed too. I copied and pasted some information from my ZR1 tune. I forgot to correct the suspension part which had the ZR1 settings. Sorry about this.

Last edited:
Todays tune is a car that captured the heart of the american public. The original 1964 model had instant success from Ford and the cars popularity continued in the ensuing years. In 1969 Ford changed the car drastically, giving that distinct long nose and short rear deck. Not only that but nearly everything changed from the original model.

It was said to be a new car. The new car was bigger. The omimous Mach 1 made its presence this facelift, in 1969. This sports grade car was part of Mustang's fast back lineup called "Sports Roof" whose sporty roof design served as an inspiration to sports car builder around the world.

Many engines were offered underneath the hood of the Mustang, including a big-block V8 that could keep pace with many race cars, but the most common powerplant was the small block 351 -cu.in. V8. The 351 Mustang from 1970-1971 with Ram Air produced 299 BHP, making it one of the sportiest and fastest cars on the road in it's day.

In GT6, the Mustang Mach 1 with full racing parts upgrades produces 789 BHP from its supercharged 5,752 cc 350 -cu.in V8 producing 120.6kgfm of torque at 4,500 rpm. The car is Front engined rear wheel drive and weighs 1,293 kg. The weight distribution is 53 : 47 meaning most of the weight from the engine is towards the front. Because it is RWD rear wheel drive you will need soft springs at the front and harder springs on the rear drive wheels so they can get power down better and gain grip faster.

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

(My Paint scheme Maziora Andromeda exterior paint with PDI P525N painted in GT6 Polarized 028)

You will need.
Racing Softs Front and back
Height adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque-Distributing Centre Differential
Engine Tuning Stage 3 Tuning
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight reduction Stage 3

Ride height
140 / 140

Spring Rate

6.35 / 10.86

Dampers
1 / 1
1 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe e.g (-1.00 = Toe out +0.60 = Toe in)

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

5 / 5

Torque Split

na : na

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
2" inches up: PDI P525N installed

Wing
Custom Wing - Type C

Downforce
Set to 5

Aerokits (Aerokits do not have much of an aerodynamic effect as Flat Floors and therefore will not slow down your car and can help the launch a little)
Type B installed

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down)
None installed

Transmission trick flip

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default first)

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 4.500

Set Max. Speed slider to 99mph

1st 3.067

2nd 2.410

3rd 1.945

4th 1.555

5th 1.267

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.500

Shift points 1-2-3 (recommended) quick shift. The car is geared to get all power down in 3rd gear near the Max power band @ around or thereabouts 5500 rpm. Shift @ 5.500 rpm or lil over.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Appreciate that nick. Note taken. In the last tunes i submitted i gave them an idea where to shift with the BE and the Ford GT but didn't explain in full. i'll be sure to mention this with the next tunes i post.

About the Pole. I screwed this up. It my first time creating poles and i didn't think carefully about it. I needed to give people more choices by adding more responses like "Excellent", "Pretty good" "Not bad" and "Poor" or "Not very good" but i hit the button accidentally i also made the mistake of running this poll for 12 months. Now i can't stop it or edit it. I don't know if you can stop polls if your a premium member but i can't seem to stop the poll. Maybe a moderator could do this for me somehow??

On a side note you've probably realized i haven't been when your all on. I haven't been on that much past couple days, when have i been on, it's the wrong time wrong and no ones on. I'm getting into "The Last Of Us" and "Watchdogs". That might have something to do with it. Rest assured i will be back on soon. lol

You can PM a moderator whose good list your on, or ask in site support. Just
tell them what you want to change.

You can PM a moderator whose good list your on, or ask in site support. Just
tell them what you want to change.

I don't know why i have 8 bad votes. All these tunes with good tree and shifting stay with the best tunes. Not sure why these people thought the tune was really bad. It's probably because i didn't say how to shift them.

I just made a tune for the mustang gt '05, i can't trap better than 153mph so far. I need to test mine vs a good tune out there.

I don't know why i have 8 bad votes. All these tunes with good tree and shifting stay with the best tunes. Not sure why these people thought the tune was really bad. It's probably because i didn't say how to shift them.
Your tunes aren't bad, they are great. I upvoted for your tunes. The people that have downvoted probably are noobs that don't know how to launch/shift the car, or they loose to other people because they still use square as brake. Don't worry much about it, the tunes are great! Keep up the great work!👍

I just made a tune for the mustang gt '05, i can't trap better than 153mph so far. I need to test mine vs a good tune out there.

Probably voted bad just to mess with your head, probably pro's too, I wasn't one of them though....really :)

So far, amazing tunes, was able to beat or keep up with a lot of people out there. I tune cars myself but most of the time I get wrecked by other people.

I can't get around the GT-R Black Edition transmission, gear ratios don't fit. Did engine overhaul and oil change already but i still don't get the right gears after flipping it

So far, amazing tunes, was able to beat or keep up with a lot of people out there. I tune cars myself but most of the time I get wrecked by other people.

I can't get around the GT-R Black Edition transmission, gear ratios don't fit. Did engine overhaul and oil change already but i still don't get the right gears after flipping it

Don't worry, wraith seems to have trouble copying his tunes here.

Instead of the 3.267 he has mentioned, flip at 3.358 for his ratios to work.

The layout of the gears don't look pretty though :D

Don't worry, wraith seems to have trouble copying his tunes here.

Instead of the 3.267 he has mentioned, flip at 3.358 for his ratios to work.

The layout of the gears don't look pretty though :D

Thanks a lot man :D

wraith, can I recommend doing the viper GTS 2002 and the srt10 coupe 2006? They always beat most of my cars:/

ugh messing up tunes again thats no good - from now on Jez is my Inspectionist. I'll correct it right nowww :) thanks monstercaat. NP i'll post up a GTS '02 tune straight away while i have a bit of time. I think i rem using that flip but then this higher flip gave me more pull when testing it. DOn't know why i still got that into my head i didn't update the setup sheet.

Last edited:
The Viper debuted as a concept car in 1989, and was released on the market in 1992. Though it sported overwhelmingly high specifications, it was also said to be too retro in taste by some. In 1996, these negative reviews were quelled with the birth of the Viper GTS, a true sportscar with a rigid, closed body. It drew a clean line between it and the roadster.

The basic mechanical components are the same as a RT/10 roadster including the V10 engine, frame and suspension, are the same as the RT/10 roadster. However the engine was ugpgraded from a maximum output of 394 bhp to 449 bhp.

Though the acceleration of the GTS did not suffer much from the RT/10, it's maximum speed was greatly improved. The advantage of a coupe body style was significant, raising the top speed of the GTS to 185 mph from the 165 mph top speed of the roadster.

The original Viper was a nostalgic and primitive feeling sports car. However with the release of the GTS, the Viper has joined the ranks of the supercar.

In GT6, the Viper GTS '2002's engine produces a MONSTER 1,110 bhp from its 7,997 cc (8 Litre) V10 engine @ 6,000 rpm making 148 kgfm @ 4,500 rpm with full racing spec parts and modifications upgrades. The car is relatively lightweight weighing only 1,255 kg.

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes. Thankyou! :)

SRT Viper GTS '2002
(My Paint scheme. Maziora Andromeda exterior paint. OZ Racing Botticelli III painted in GTP Polarized 028. Brake calipers painted in Matte Bianco Spino)

You will need.
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

145 / 145

Spring Rate

5.79 / 11.17

Dampers

1 / 1
1 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

5 / 5

Torque Split

LSD

5 5 60

Wheels
OZ Racing Botticelli III

Wing
Factory wing

Aerokits (Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

None installed (Dependant on tune)

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

None installed (Not recommended on any drag tune)

Transmission

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default)
Set Final Drive (Gear) 3.115

Set Max. Speed slider to 130

1st 4.045

2nd 3.050

3rd 2.474

4th 2.090

5th 1.752

6th 1.482

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.000

Directions for shifting. Shift from 2nd to 3rd gear quick shift. After the revs stabilize and start raising to around 6000 rpm, shift every gear at 6000 rpm. Get a good tree and launch against your opponent and this is a winning tune!

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
The Viper which debuted in 1992, transformed into it's 2nd generation model in 2003, when the Viper SRT10 was announced at the 2003 North American International Auto Show. Keeping the classic and glamorous long-nose, short-wheelbase style, and the massive V10 OHV engine in an FR (Front engine, rear wheel drive) layout, it has a presence so strong that anyone seeing the car immediately recognizes it as a Viper.

As with the 1st generation model, it was only available in an open-top model at first, but in 2005 a Viper SRT10 Coupe was released as the 2006 year model. The SRT (Street and Racing Technology) of the name points to a team with Chrysler who handles the development of high-performance models in the company.

The 8.3 L displacement V10 OHV engine they prepared for the car produces 509 bhp, with a maximum torque of 73.96 kgfm, much more powerful than before. Rather than maximum power, the Viper gains its world-class speed from its immense amount of torque.

Though it's unique exterior tends to grab everyone's attention at first, the Viper pursues the goals of a real sportscar, to be ever lighter and more powerful, and is a notable presence in the world of supercars.

In GT6 the SRT Viper SRT10 Coupe '2006 engine produces a MONSTER
1,159 bhp from its 8,285 cc (8 Litre) V10 OHV engine @ 6,000 rpm, making 152.0 kgfm @ 5,000 rpm with full racing spec parts and modification upgrades. The car is relatively lightweight weighing only 1,252 kg.

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes. Thankyou! :)

SRT Viper SRT10 Coupe '2006
(My Paint scheme. Maziora Andromeda II exterior paint. Factory fitted alloy wheels.)

You will need.
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

150 / 150

Spring Rate

16.86 / 7.00

Dampers

1 / 1
1 / 1

ARB

1 / 1

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
Factory fitted wheels

Wing
Generic Wing - Type E
Downforce - 5-20.

Aerokits (Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

None installed (Not recommended on any drag tune)

Transmission

(Important! You Must
Set Final Drive (Gear) 3.100

Set Max. Speed slider to 130

1st 4.401

2nd 3.455

3rd 2.625

4th 2.270

5th 1.931

6th 1.637

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.000

Directions for shifting. Different from the GTS but concentrate on the one, two, three quick shift or Shift from second to third gear. From second gear when the rpm hits 4,500 rpm, Quickly shift to third gear or you may bog the gears. Do the same with one, two, three. After the revs stabilize and start raising to around 6000 rpm, shift every gear at 6000 rpm. Get a good tree and launch against your opponent and this is a winning tune.

Last edited:
Once again here is another GT-R tune for you 4WD aficionado's. This car needs no introduction. I was very popular with this car in GT5 for getting close runs with 09's in GT5. Now you can have your very own special Wraith GT-R 07 of your own upgraded to GT6 Spec in style! for free! LOL! This tune is very quick, with good reaction and tree surprise GT-R '09's or Be maybe by keeping not too far behind.

Since the announcement of it's revival in 2001, the GT-R kept car fans around the world on edge until it finally debuted in 2007. In the end, the platf :)orm turned out to be a dedicated design created from scratch, no longer an evolution model based on the skyline coupe.

The VR38DETT, the most powerful engine in Japanese car history, is a 3.8 L twin-turbo producing 473 bhp. The power is transmitted to the ground through a trans-axle layout drive system, which optimizes the front-to-rear weight distribution by unifying the transmission with the rear differential. The front wheels are driven by a driveshaft that returns the power back to the front of the car. The transmission itself is a 6-speed DCT, which allows highly efficient power transfer and quick gear changes.

Carbon composites and aluminium die-cast materials are strategically used, and even the aerodynamics take into account front/rear balance. Using feedback gained from racing technology, everything was focuses towards the pursuit of speed. The only thing that does not mesh with this approach is the 4-seater chassis, but this is part of the GT-R's heritage that goes back even further than the 4WD system.

This revolutionary supercar had a major effect to the Nissan manufacturing organisations as well. By introducing special craftsmanship in what is called the Takumi (artisan/craftsman) line, they maintained a precision production line but kept flexibility in their production structure. This system not only compensates for increases or decreases in production quantity, but also allows the addition of new, anniversary, or limited edition models, and widens the possibilities for the GT-R.

In GT6, the Nissan GT-R '2007 is the first earliest model GT-R and the slowest but it's still no slouch. The VR38DETT 3,799 cc (3.8 Litre) engines produces a WHOPPING 1,020 bhp @ 7,500 rpm, making 105.6 kgfm of torque @ 6,500 rpm with full racing parts fitted and modification upgrades. The car weighs 1,394 kg which is expected for a 4WD drivetrain.

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes. Thank you :)

Nissan GT-R '2007
(My Paint scheme. Arancio Atlas exterior paint. RAYS RE30 painted in Aranciao Atlas. Brake calipers painted in Matte Bianco Spino)

You will need.
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

60 / 60

Spring Rate

27.45 / 13.33

Dampers

1 / 10
10 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

45 : 55

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
RAYS RE30

Wing
Factory wing

None installed (Not recommended on any tune)

Transmission

(Important! You Must
Set Final Drive (Gear) 3.180

Set Max. Speed slider to 137

1st 4.759

2nd 3.849

3rd 3.121

4th 2.521

5th 2.035

6th 1.717

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.500

Directions for shifting. Shift at 7,500 rpm or lil over redline each gear.

Last edited:
Curious as to why you are using something other than the minimum top speed slider setting, on cars that don't really require it?

Adjusting the speed slider is generally something reserved for low HP/TQ cars that struggle to launch & maintain pull, something Vipers don't have an issue with.

And on a side note, I think you'll find the SP for the Ford GT should be closer to 7500rpm than 7000rpm.

Last edited:
Shift where you like, the car makes makes max HP at 7000 rpm and certainly doesn't drop off radically after that.
Check the power graph... it's pretty straight forward.

When i made it i was passing most of the solid tunes GTS '2002 out there, Kungs, mads, everyones. It helps the launch and mid a little bit more. Thats all really but you wouldn't notice it that much. It's a pretty solid tune. It really helps when your using second or third gear and hitting past 6,000 rpm. Again with the GTS probably take it to around 6,400 rpm at most. With the Ford GT, yeah sure take it to 7,250 rpm or 7,500 rpm if it makes you feel good. :)

Back