Wraith Drag Tunes - Team Dark Side - Seat Ibiza - *UPDATED*

Is this tune Good?

• Stupid good give me another!

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Really bad i'll go die now!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Oh I do look at the power graphs :). You need to for the mid range cars and the weird ones (BMW 120d).
Agreed the 120d was a pain in the arse back in gt5 I see that it is still a pain! Have you tried tuning the 66 Renault Gordini it's a pain too especially the shifting.

Wraith nice tunes! Two things: Wich viper is faster and how do you get the Maziora Andromeda paint

Thanks Joker glad you like them. Out of the two vipers tunes i posted the quickest is the SRT Coupe 2006, but out of all the models the quickest is the Viper SRT10 '2003, it's a mixed opinion that the coupe 2006 is faster than the acr, i haven't been able to make the coupe faster than the acr yet. On even tree even launch the coupe stays with acr but the acr will always pull. The Viper GTS '2002 probably runs a lil behind the coupe but not much, nearly neck and neck race.

You can get these paints when you buy the Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '2010 for 500,000 credits. I had to buy a couple of cars just to get all the special paints. You might get a few nice paints from some of the TVR's too like reflex spice. You can get a few nice colours like mattes from buying a few aventador, LFA, Mercedes. Other then that you win the other paints. People were telling me they didn't have in their paint list the GT6 Polarized 028, i honestly can't remember where i got this from i might have won it i'm not sure.

In 1998, the BMW 3 series underwent a full model change to the E46 platform. 2 years later in 2000, the new BMW M3 model arrived, based on that E46 platform. This machine powered by a 3.2 L DOCH inline-6 was quickly trasnformed into a racing spec vehicle for use in the first round of ALMS (American Le Mans Series) at sebring in 2000. From then on, BMW's Tea, PTG continued development while racing throughout the season.

Te Race-spec engine's maximum output was boosted from the normal 338 bhp to 394 bhp. On the exterior, front air dams and a rear GT wing were added, and it was given large flared over-arches to house the huge 280-650/18 front tyres and 285/680/18 in the rear. However, the most impressive model of the E46 M3 was yet to come; the competition model GTR announced in February 2002.

The big buzz surrounding the GTR was about it's engine. All previous M3 models had the same straight-6 engine as in the standard model, but the M3 GTR was given a completely different 3,997 cc V8. The road version of the new V8 produced 374 bhp, while the race version was increased to 443 bhp. The front and rear bumpers and the spoiler were bigger than those of a normal M3 and made of carbon fibre. The bonnet had slits cut into it in order to help cool the engine.

This monster vehicle was completely changed from a normal M3 and schnitzer, the famous BMW tuner, entered it in the ALMS. They successfully took it the series championship that year. In 2002, the M3 GTR also finished in sixth place at the Nurburgring 24-hour race.

The M3 GTR '2003 has a 3,997 cc nearly (4 Litre) engine with full racing spec parts and upgrades has been ramped up from 577 bhp in GT5 to 609 bhp normally aspirated @ 8,000 rpm in GT6 producing 56.5kgfm of torque at 5,500 rpm. The car weighs 1,105 kg and is front engine rear wheel drive. This car ran the quarter mile in GT5 with 577 bhp in 10:193 seconds, with 609 bhp it will probably run very low 10 seconds. I'm yet to test this tune on the test track to time the 400 metre sprint from the start line.

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

BMW M3 GTR '2003
(My Paint scheme. GT6 Polarized 007 exterior paint. BBS LM-R painted in GT6 Polarized 036. Brake calipers painted in Matte Bianco Spino)

You will need.
Racing Softs Front and back
Height adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Engine Tuning Stage 3 Tuning
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

110 / 110

Spring Rate

10.91 / 6.03

Dampers

1 / 10
4 / 8

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

4.5 / 0.0

Toe

-1.00 / 0.60

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

na : na

LSD

10 40 20

Wheels
Inch up: 1 BBS LM-R

Wing
Factory wing

Aerokits (Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

None installed (Dependant on tune)

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

None installed (Not recommended on any tune)

Transmission

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default)
Set Final Drive (Gear) 2.681

Set Max. Speed slider to 124

1st 6.178

2nd 5.012

3rd 4.120

4th 3.336

5th 2.710

6th 2.299

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.000

Directions for shifting. Ride out 1st until 40mph ish, then quick shift to 2nd just so it bogs a little but not too much. If you need run the car past 40 mph then do so to stop the car bogging badly. Then shift each gear to at least 8,000 rpm, i'd say maybe run a lil past 8,000 rpms but don't run the gears too far into the redline.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
I was going to post another tune today but i don't have time. I'll post a Lamborghini tune when i get some time to do.

Last edited:
Awesome M3 tune bruh. since i start 2 play gt5, even without know me from anywhere u allways talk 2 me and help me when everybody else kik me out of rooms. and it's cuz of u that i got in RedAlert, ty 4 all the time that u spend on giving me tips and making me faster. love you (not the gay type of love tho) ;)

Awesome M3 tune bruh. since i start 2 play gt5, even without know me from anywhere u allways talk 2 me and help me when everybody else kik me out of rooms. and it's cuz of u that i got in RedAlert, ty 4 all the time that u spend on giving me tips and making me faster. love you (not the gay type of love tho) ;)

Thank you Filipe, i'm glad to help anyone out. Some of the tunes i post on here aren't always meant to be the fastest but theirs a reason for that.

btw when i get chance i'm going to try and post a time of what each car will run on the test track SSRX. It's simple to do.

You line up at the start line and then pause the game when you reach the 400M. Heres the cars i've tested so far.

ZR1 8:766

BMW M3 GTR 9:250

Last edited:
Some gr's yesterday mate but I have a question, you saw my aventador, do you think it would be quicker if I slammed it?

Some gr's yesterday mate but I have a question, you saw my aventador, do you think it would be quicker if I slammed it?

Yeah grs you too. Nice aventador too. Its good to have some fast dudes fron the same waters. And yeah it will be faster with min min ride height. You should pull lil more.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll give it a try and yeah mate, not really met a lot of fast bits, used to race you in gt5 but never really got a chance to prove myself against any known people, No1 knows me but I'm trying to get a little rep lol.

These are some of my favourite cars i wish they would put into Project CARS.

Would love to some classic Porsches that have had a racing history such as the 935 here

Porsche_935_78_Moby_Dick_Martini_Racing_No._43_(Porsche_Rennsport_Reunion_IV).jpg

the 917 here

20-1970-porsche-917k-gulf-917-004-017-the-vintage-racing-motors-chassis-alms1038.jpg

GT1

97-Porsche-911-GT1-Evolution-DV_12-GCA_02.jpg

959.jpg

attachment.php

I can only DREAM

These are some of my favourite cars i wish they would put into Project CARS.

Would love to some classic Porsches that have had a racing history such as the 935 here
the 917 here

GT1

I can only DREAM
Im sure if you get rFactor there will be mods for these cars. I know for sure there is a 935 mod :)

B post: 10086496
What´s up Wraith! Very nice of you that you put so much effort into helping people with their tunes & posting your hard work online, respect! I can only say keep the great work going :)

B it feels good when you come back to GT6 and start dragging again. We have so much fun. I just wish dynamo would be on and oag_jade and and i miss darkforce. Other than the guys on my team we used to have a load of fun like old days. It's not the same anymore but it cheers me up when theres someone like you who i've known for a long time from GT5 comes back on and plays. Your fast and always a great sport and damn you can tune well. I love ya man, (not the gay type love) :)

Im sure if you get rFactor there will be mods for these cars. I know for sure there is a 935 mod :)

I've tried RFactor but just can't get into it. It's not that its bad i don't know what it is about it really. I can't get into racing sims on the PC. I'm more comfortable with racing games on a console for some reason. But yeah hte game is definitely good and if i ever go back to it on the PC i'll b sure to try out those 935 mods. thanks for that mate :)

Finally slammed the aventador lol, it is faster lol. Thanks for the tip mate.

It's all good mate :)

It's quite difficult to post a tune for a car that nobody runs without having the ability to test it vs someones elses tune but i'm pretty sure that its going to be quick as can be i suppose. Purely because this car has 208 bhp, weighs an arm and a leg and only has 3 gears. Which car am i talking about? lol The Mario Andretti 1948 Hudson. Mr Mikeybc this ones for you bruh!! Tell me what you think. Maybe you can make it faster idk. But this is my best attempt so far.

Mario Andretti 1948 Hudson

20140920_041713_zps6eysdjk7.jpg

You will need.
Racing softs front and back
Height adjustable, fully customizable suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully customizable ransmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited-slip differential
Standard clutcht
Standard propeller shaft
Standard engine tuning
Standard sports computer
Standard exhaust
Standard exhaust manifold
Standard catalytic converter
Standard Intake
Supercharger
Standard weight Reduction
Standard windows weight Reduction

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Ride height

240 / 240

Spring Rate

3.67 / 15.05

Dampers

1 / 10
10 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

LSD

10 40 20

Wheels
Factory standard

Wing
Factory wing

Aerokits (Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

Transmission

(Important! You Must
Set Final Drive (Gear) 2.500

Set Max Speed Slider to 224mph

Set Max Speed Slider to 217mph

Set Max Speed slider back to 224mph

Set Final gear to 5.500

1st 1.818

2nd 1.110

3rd 0.736

Leave Final Drive (gear) at 5.500

Directions for shifting. Launch in 1st @ 4500rpm. Shift @ 4500rpm in gears 2 to 3.

Thanks to Jezboosted for helping tuning this with me. It' a super tune. Thanks again Jez! :)

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Just saw this tune for the Hudson wraith. I bought one and setup a quick tune on it in the same fashion I normally would for these low powered cars. I am trapping around 91-92mph.

It's quite difficult to post a tune for a car that nobody runs without having the ability to test it vs someones elses tune but i'm pretty sure that its going to be quick as can be i suppose. Purely because this car has 208 bhp, weighs an arm and a leg and only has 3 gears. Which car am i talking about? lol The Mario Andretti 1948 Hudson. Mr Mikeybc this ones for you bruh!! Tell me what you think. Maybe you can make it faster idk. But this is my best attempt so far.

Mario Andretti 1948 Hudson

20140920_041713_zps6eysdjk7.jpg

You will need.
Racing softs front and back
Height adjustable, fully customizable suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully customizable ransmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited-slip differential
Standard clutcht
Standard propeller shaft
Standard engine tuning
Standard sports computer
Standard exhaust
Standard exhaust manifold
Standard catalytic converter
Standard Intake
Supercharger
Standard weight Reduction
Standard windows weight Reduction

Ride height

240 / 240

Spring Rate

3.67 / 15.05

Dampers

1 / 1
1 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

10.0 / 10.0

Toe

-1.00 / 1.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

LSD

10 40 20

Wheels
Factory standard

Wing
Factory wing

Transmission

(Important! You Must
Set Final Drive (Gear) 2.500

Set Max Speed Slider to 224mph

Set Max Speed Slider to 217mph

Set Max Speed slider back to 224mph

Set Final gear to 5.500

1st 1.818

2nd 1.110

3rd 0.736

Leave Final Drive (gear) at 5.500

Directions for shifting. Launch in 1st at 4500rpm. Ride out 1st to 5000rpm. Shift to 2nd and again ride to 5000rpm. Shift to 3rd and again ride to 5800rpm. The car should trap around 90mph on the Indy strip in 3rd gear.

Thanks to Jezboosted for helping tuning this with me. It' a super tune. Thanks again Jez! :)

Ha ha, nice Mr. Wraith. :) I'll try it out when I get home tomorrow night....however I'm also trapping 91-92 with my current tune like @jezboosted. This car is a trade off between launch and top end so maybe you can reach the line first while I'm catching up. My trans is probably simar to Jezboosted's. Did a traditional flip but stayed a couple clicks away from minimum top speed slider setting. I'll try and get on Monday night and look for you to run them.

GT-R '07 tune Updated* on page 2.

Ha ha, nice Mr. Wraith. :) I'll try it out when I get home tomorrow night....however I'm also trapping 91-92 with my current tune like @jezboosted. This car is a trade off between launch and top end so maybe you can reach the line first while I'm catching up. My trans is probably simar to Jezboosted's. Did a traditional flip but stayed a couple clicks away from minimum top speed slider setting. I'll try and get on Monday night and look for you to run them.

Hey Mikey your alive bruh hope your doing ok. My tune is same as jez but I chg my gears a click or so. So I think jez traps 90 too. Either that or I had toe amd camber set which might have some something to do with it. I can't see there being a way to make it faster other than tweaking the gearbox settings we have already set. The only think you can do is tweak the 2nd and 3rd gear. I can't see the reverse flip trick being faster tune with a say 218mph gearbox when we're using he 224mph which would give the most pull. Idk I'm just speculating. But I'll have a mess with it tomorrow to try and figure out how jez traps 93 bang on shadow when I'm only 90. It may be just that I am shifting wrong? I pass the question on to jez to reply. But yeah mikey I'll try have it figured out by Monday. If not we'll just run what we have.

Last edited:
@wraith of horus and @Mikeybc my trap speed is between 91 to 92mph. I'm doing a 4500rpm launch and shifting gears at that same RPM.

Over Revving this car is what is probably killing you wraith. Also if like you have mentioned in your tune that you are hitting 5800rpm at the shadow, you are well outside your power band. I think you may have just forgotten to change that part in your tune write up though. I am at 4500rpm in 3rd gear at the shadow.

@wraith of horus and @Mikeybc my trap speed is between 91 to 92mph. I'm doing a 4500rpm launch and shifting gears at that same RPM.

Over Revving this car is what is probably killing you wraith. Also if like you have mentioned in your tune that you are hitting 5800rpm at the shadow, you are well outside your power band. I think you may have just forgotten to change that part in your tune write up though. I am at 4500rpm in 3rd gear at the shadow.

Ok i changed the write up to reflect actual correct shift points. Thanks man btw lovin the siggy!

B it feels good when you come back to GT6 and start dragging again. We have so much fun. I just wish dynamo would be on and oag_jade and and i miss darkforce. Other than the guys on my team we used to have a load of fun like old days. It's not the same anymore but it cheers me up when theres someone like you who i've known for a long time from GT5 comes back on and plays. Your fast and always a great sport and damn you can tune well. I love ya man, (not the gay type love) :)

Aww lol, yeah I kinda miss the old days. But I don´t regret coming back to dragging, I´m still enjoying it. DarkForce, Dynamo etc dont play GT6 anymore, we might see them on GT7 when it comes out for the PS4....

GT-R '07 tune Updated* on page 2.

Hey Mikey your alive bruh hope your doing ok. My tune is same as jez but I chg my gears a click or so. So I think jez traps 90 too. Either that or I had toe amd camber set which might have some something to do with it. I can't see there being a way to make it faster other than tweaking the gearbox settings we have already set. The only think you can do is tweak the 2nd and 3rd gear. I can't see the reverse flip trick being faster tune with a say 218mph gearbox when we're using he 224mph which would give the most pull. Idk I'm just speculating. But I'll have a mess with it tomorrow to try and figure out how jez traps 93 bang on shadow when I'm only 90. It may be just that I am shifting wrong? I pass the question on to jez to reply. But yeah mikey I'll try have it figured out by Monday. If not we'll just run what we have.

Doing good, just laying low...Good lobbies are few and far between theses days when I do get on. Hopefully will get on tonight before you call it a day over there.

I'll make some adjustments to the ol' Hudson to see if a shorter first gear outweighs the added shift lag it may create. It bogs the way it is now though I never tried an RPM launch at 4500 either. Maybe I'll hit 93 of I do that.

Could you recommend some decent cars please, nothing over used or over powered, need some new cars, I'm sick of running gtr's and vipers now lol

I'm with you on this, I'm so bored with high powered cars that I went to drastic measures and bought a Bora, traps 115mph lol :D

Hello OP, are these base tunes? Also can you post a tune for the TOM'S Chaser, please.

That was my favourite car to drag on GT5.

Last edited:
I'm with you on this, I'm so bored with high powered cars that I went to drastic measures and bought a Bora, traps 115mph lol :D
That's why I started tuning cars under 400 horsepower months ago; the high powered stuff gets boring fast once you dial in the transmission. Get a few Miatas & MR2s and tune those, or some of the oddball cars that are under 200 horsepower stock. They end up being more competitive than the faster cars.

That's why I started tuning cars under 400 horsepower months ago; the high powered stuff gets boring fast once you dial in the transmission. Get a few Miatas & MR2s and tune those, or some of the oddball cars that are under 200 horsepower stock. They end up being more competitive than the faster cars.
Agreed! I prefer tuning anything under 400hp, it makes tuning a bit more interesting. My favorite car under 400hp is the 1986 Toyota MR2 1600G.

I mainly prefer mid powered cars 700hp range is nice and there are a lot of great cars in this category. GT6 has lost its luster and lately I've just been tuning anything and everything with @a3picGamer47 and it's been fun, lots of disappointment along the way but also a lot of surprises :) mid/low power for the win :D

Back