Wrecked Supercars And Exotics!!!!

Speaking of which, dozens of classic cars were damaged by severe storms at Russo And Steele several years ago
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Oops... La Ferrari binned by Ferrari mechanic.

He might be in a bit of trouble :lol:

Driver had borrowed this Ferrari 458 Spider from a friend and brought along a female passenger. The car lost control at very high speed on the Germany Autobahn and disintegrated upon crashing into the guardrail. The driver was thrown from the vehicle. The Ferrari caught fire. Unfortunately, both occupants were killed in the crash.

830_o16519.jpg

This is what remains of the Ferrari.

830_o16520.jpg

This is the First Crash of a Lamborghini Huracan!

830_o16534.jpg

Brand new Lamborghini Huracan registered in Czech Republic crashed through a barrier into a ditch and caught fire on the M7 highway in Hungary. Both the driver and female passenger somehow survived the terrible wreckage, but did need to go to the hospital for their injuries. This is the first known crash of a Lamborghini Huracan.

830_o16532.jpg

830_o16533.jpg

Here is a photo of the Lamborghini shortly before the crash:

830_o16535.jpg

Ferrari 430 Scuderia and 360 Challenge Stradale Crash in Hong Kong.

A Ferrari 430 Scuderia and 360 Challenge Stradale have unfortunately crashed in Hong Kong while driving on Kowloon Island on the way to Sunny Bay on a major freeway.

Initial reports suggest that the driver of the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale lost control of the rare Italian supercar and hit the 430 Scuderia sending them both into the Armco crash barriers.

bkn-20140831121526050-0831_00822_001_02b1.jpg

bkn-20140831121526050-0831_00822_001_01b1.jpg

Porsche's Latest and Greatest Hypercar Catches Fire

830_o16725.jpg

Here is the very first wreck involving a Porsche 918 Spyder. The $1 million hypercar burned to a crisp at Caledon Esso Gas Station in Toronto, Canada on September 28, 2014. It's ironic that the hybrid Porsche met it's end at a gas station. Right now, speculation is that hot exhaust pipes may be too close to the fuel tank, causing vapors to catch fire.
830_o16726.jpg

830_o16725.jpg

830_o16727.jpg

Video of the fire:

I don't get it... Lister cars are rare these days... And drivers/owners keep wrecking them... Just don't get it... :grumpy:
Keep in mind this is a GTS race car, and this was in the 90's, so parts were readily available, and crashing on a circuit is perfectly understandable. But nowadays, (such like how there are only 3 road Storms left out of 4 built) I agree it's ridiculous for how many stupid mistakes are made. Yes some are not their fault, but a lot are. I have a DeLorean and while that's not as rare it's still pretty uncommon. It gets treated like a princess.
image.jpg

and this was in the 90's, so parts were readily available, and crashing on a circuit is perfectly understandable. But nowadays, (such like how there are only 3 road Storms left out of 4 built) I agree it's ridiculous for how many stupid mistakes are made.

Yes, yes, I was refering mostly to road cars, misspelled, my bad... 👍

I have a DeLorean and while that's not as rare it's still pretty uncommon. It gets treated like a princess.

You're kidding!? Amazing! :eek: I would love to see a Delorean IRL... :drool: And I imagine you must keep it always in the garage, mainly because of the body? The bad weather must be horrible to the car...

Yes, yes, I was refering mostly to road cars, misspelled, my bad... 👍

You're kidding!? Amazing! :eek: I would love to see a Delorean IRL... :drool: And I imagine you must keep it always in the garage, mainly because of the body? The bad weather must be horrible to the car...
It's the fingerprints that kill it. Not so much the rain. And yes it's garaged and put away in the cold NH winter.
Edit: here she is on the Kancamangus.
image.jpg

Back