Wrecked Supercars And Exotics!!!!

I don't see how the blond lady can be the one to blame here? Or am I missing something?

Captain Obvious, a little help please?

I was thinking along the lines of "trying to show off to his girl" sort of thing. Although I have doubts that's what Josh was saying.

I was thinking along the lines of "trying to show off to his girl" sort of thing. Although I have doubts that's what Josh was saying.

He already has her in the car, so that panties will come off. :lol:

you dont know how glad I was to read that

I think that guardrail would have need to be censored if it had hit him. All those intestines. Eew.

I guess it should now be called a Lamborghini I-dent-a-door...

getmecoat.gif

I hope the asshole in the dart knows what they did and has to pay for every last cent out of pocket.

Asshole.

The driver of this $2 million Veyron lost control on the A2, crashed through a guardrail and fell about 40 feet down an embankment. Someone, the car didn't flip over, but it did sustain damage all throughout. Considering that the tires alone cost $50,000, this is going to be a very expensive repair.

bugatti-veyron-10102.jpg

bugatti-veyron-10107.jpg

bugatti-veyron-10112.jpg

McLaren F1 in Italy. chassis number 072
gx2anrxcs79eynxfr9tn.jpg

The bespoke red/white McLaren F1 known as the pair of the 'Project 8' 12C of McLaren Special Operations was crashed this morning in Italy during a tour of four cars including the one driven by Rowan Atkinson.

According to lanazione.it, the accident happened between Saline di Volterra and Pomarance at around noon when the driver lost control for unknown reasons and ended up crashing into a ditch, hitting a tree upside town.

The two occupants were airlifted to hospital. Their condition is stable, so let's wish them a speedy recovery
Jalopnik

dsgqzqsmhcwscdscsvgq.jpg

irc5tqfvgitcpkqaudoq.jpg

Back