Wrecked Supercars And Exotics!!!!

my keyboard is ballzed so im useing the on screen keyboard so i'll be slow to post. ive got 7 other pics to post.

Attachments

• exotic1.jpg
    exotic1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 48
  • exotic2.jpg
    exotic2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 41
  • exotic3.jpg
    exotic3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 39
got 1 more and the last one and these are mostly hummers and a vanq

Attachments

• exotic8.jpg
    exotic8.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 232
  • exotic7.jpg
    exotic7.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 27
  • exotic6.jpg
    exotic6.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 26
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please post more pictures coz I wont always.

Attachments

• exotic9.jpg
    exotic9.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40
  • exotic10.jpg
    exotic10.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 31
There are 36 posts in this topic. 21 of them have been you. It's obvious to me than no one else really cares.

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but, I think the main reason why nobody is posting is because it's much easier to just look at wreckedexotics.com than for a bunch of people to post in a thread. All the pics are there, why move them here. We can just use the link. :) :)

And one more reason, most of these pictures are from that one website. These cars are [mostly] exotics and are hard enough to find on the street, much less a wrecked one. So pictures of them are even harder to find. That's probably the biggest reason why nobody has pics, except for that website.

PublicSecrecy
Where the hell did he come up with that Dodge Viper story? I thought chrysler came out with the concept viper in 1986...
they bought it off the rednexz and changed it a bit coz the origanal might not have been too aerodynamic.

Raptor65
I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but, I think the main reason why nobody is posting is because it's much easier to just look at wreckedexotics.com than for a bunch of people to post in a thread. All the pics are there, why move them here. We can just use the link. :) :)
what about the pics that you wouldn't see on wreckedexotics.com tell you all what this thread is now for bad (and I mean very bad) crashes of all cars, funny crashes (and I mean funny crashes) and supercars and exotics so not all of them will be from wreckedexotics.com and will be easier to get. how about that?

Attachments

• exotic1.jpg
    exotic1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 53
  • exotic2.jpg
    exotic2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 54
  • 00000000.jpg
    00000000.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 53
gt3 drifter
I know that its a dodge viper and they aren't aftermarket wheels. the site that I got these pictures from say what car it is and how it got DESTROYED and did you know that dodge did not create the viper. some hillbillys did. they took the engine out of a very powerful dodge pickup (as they would) and the body was made out of old canoes. dodge bought the car and put it into mass production. the hillbillys didn't get payed anything for the mass production or the use of the card. How do you know when a hillbilly is married? there are tobacco spitstains on the sides of the doors of his pickup.

Where do I start? You are an idiot. Please dont post about topics that you have no knowledge of.

Dodge created a Viper concept called the VM-01 in 1989 with a Chrysler 360 V8. They later created the VM-02, with a V-10 (before the existence of a V-10 in a Dodge Ram pickup). Then, in 1992, the production car was created with an aluminum-block 8.0 liter V-10. The Ram received an 8.0 liter iron-block V-10 in 1994. For more information from Viper owners, go to www.viperclub.org.

And just so my post isn't completely off-subject, you can find some crashes at http://rapidcars.com/crash.php.

fcuk you, dont you watch top gear? they dedicated a full 15 mins of airtime to tell the story, and thanks for the pictures but can you post them on the thread coz im tired of doing it all myself.

attachment.php

That's from the Bond movie, isn't it?

I found another new pic yesterday, and was gonna post it but I was tired, and I lost it. I'll find it and post it later.

An NSX on fire...
on_fire_3-18.jpg

Bad wreck. Ferarri?
122.jpg

Lotus?
117.jpg

Porsche
456456.jpg

That's just funny.
054.jpg

So is this:
weird339.jpg

weird340.jpg

Another NSX, not too bad a wreck, but still damaged:
nsx8pj.jpg

:(
mustangwreck7hw.jpg

Even the construction workers are going for that "getto" hydraulic look! :D
weird225.jpg

And this is just cool, not a wreck, but I'm pretty sure it will be...and it is exotic! 👍
weird247.jpg

*Sorry for the double post...:embarrassed:

gman07
Where do I start? You are an idiot. Please dont post about topics that you have no knowledge of.

Dodge created a Viper concept called the VM-01 in 1989 with a Chrysler 360 V8. They later created the VM-02, with a V-10 (before the existence of a V-10 in a Dodge Ram pickup). Then, in 1992, the production car was created with an aluminum-block 8.0 liter V-10. The Ram received an 8.0 liter iron-block V-10 in 1994. For more information from Viper owners, go to www.viperclub.org.

And just so my post isn't completely off-subject, you can find some crashes at http://rapidcars.com/crash.php.

Yep, and Carrol Shelby helped design the final production of the Viper which was introduced in '94, or was it '93, I'm not certain.

GT3drifter, if you think that hillbillies created the Viper by dropping a truck engine in it, well then you are half correct I guess. Chrysler used the V-10 from a Dodge Ram pick up if I remember correctly. Carrol Shelby played a major role in the design of the Viper, but I'm not sure I'd call him a hillbilly.

69Dodge_Charger
Carrol Shelby played a major role in the design of the Viper, but I'm not sure I'd call him a hillbilly.
I think I'd call him more of a redneck, if anything besides God. Only because he's from Texas.

And I didn't know that Shelby helped design it. You really do learn something new everyday. Glad I got that out of the way, now I can go play GT3 all day.:D

Epic thread bump. But totally justified. :(

484383_10151477061522770_1443012082_n.jpg

Germany, Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gullwing weexked during a test drive near Pleidelsheim in the Stuttgart area. Driver was a 26 year old man. Damage is estimated in the half a million Euro range.

Latest Posts

Back