Wrecked Supercars And Exotics!!!!

No offense Den, but bumping a thread started by a Banned member, who managed an impressive feat of a cinqtuple post, really isn't a great idea. :P

No offense Den, but bumping a thread started by a Banned member, who managed an impressive feat of a cinqtuple post, really isn't a great idea. :P

Why?

Wrecked exotic thread, I posted a picture of a wrecked exotic, and the thread was open to do so, so no need for a duplicate thread, me thinks!

Why?

Wrecked exotic thread, I posted a picture of a wrecked exotic, and the thread was open to do so, so no need for a duplicate thread, me thinks!

You did good.

Some people have to waste posts. ;)

It's a shame that happened. I mean.. the first supercar ever..

I was only having a laugh...:(

I hope you didn't take offence; of course you're better bumping a thread rather than posting a duplicate.
I apologise for any trouble. :)

I was only having a laugh...:(

I hope you didn't take offence; of course you're better bumping a thread rather than posting a duplicate.
I apologise for any trouble. :)

Oh. :lol:

There are certain things that don't work so well on the interwebz with text only. :lol:

Epic thread bump. But totally justified. :(

484383_10151477061522770_1443012082_n.jpg

Germany, Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gullwing weexked during a test drive near Pleidelsheim in the Stuttgart area. Driver was a 26 year old man. Damage is estimated in the half a million Euro range.

Can you provide a source so i know who the driver is and curse him in my death note booklet? :lol:

If only his ability to negotiate turns at speed was as highly developed as eminembeastfan's ability to get off the line quickly.

Has anyone thought that maybe it wasn't his fault? Maybe someone hit him? Maybe someone cut him off? Etc.

For this forum, might I recommend this video on Youtube. It has got to do with people with very flash cars and just stuffing them in the stupiedest ways imaginable! Type in something like 'driving fails'.

For this forum, might I recommend this video on Youtube. It has got to do with people with very flash cars and just stuffing them in the stupiedest ways imaginable! Type in something like 'driving fails'.

Theres a thread for that somewhere.

Can you provide a source so i know who the driver is and curse him in my death note booklet? :lol:

"Driver WAS a 26 year old man...."

You don't need to curse him.

Lets face it, if he survived the crash, he won't live to tell the tale more than 5 times before someone bumps him off.

:irked:👍

I think you need to realise that a persons life is more important than a meaningless hunk of metal.

If you told me that a member of my family was in danger of being injured (not killed), and I could only rescue them by wrecking my Maserati - say buh-bye to the car. 👍

Imagine if the driver of the 300SL had died, and his parents were to read the BS you're saying about them, because they damaged a stupid car. Or worse still, imagine if it was one of your kids, and people were hating him because he damaged a 'precious' car.

I don't think anyone is being flippant about the wellbeing of the driver here, this is after all about the cars rather than "people in random accidents" so our focus is likely to be on...you get my drift.

Incidentally, isn't the 300SL known as not being all that hot to drive? Well not at any kind of speed anyway. It was the fastest car you could buy once though.

Again, has anyone thought maybe the driver of the 300SL wasn't the one at fault? Forgive me if it says somewhere that it was his fault, but I've not seen anything that said it was his fault.

Seriously?! Would you guys go to a stillborn and SIDS support group and show pics of dead babies to everyone there (probably)? We love cars, not everyone to the same extent but many people here will CRINGE to see this. Show the dead drivers instead!!

I know I can choose not to come here but just had to say that.

If the driver drifts like a mad man on road, drives drunk on road and risks people lifes then the driver is earned his dead.

There, there, girls.

Let's just stick to wrecked cars, shall we? No need for silly comments and over reacting against it....

:lol:

Latest Posts

Back