WRS Pit stop: Want to Chat? - Need Help? = Post Here

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 808 comments
Hi Dawber,
welcome to the WRS 👍

You can use .psv files as long as you are prepared to convert them to the .max / .xps format

Here is a link to a tutorial for converting .psv files to a desired format that can be used as a WRS replay submission.
PS2 Save Tools

All credit to gothi, and thanks for a great site, mate. 👍 👍

Thanks for the info, and the welcome.

Hi, I to am thinking about joining the weekly race series but I won't ever be able to upload replays, but my times will always be believable so I was wondering if I could join still maybe on the condition that if I have a questionable time I just be disqualified from that race or have to repost a different, "real" slow time. Pleeeease.

Hi, I to am thinking about joining the weekly race series but I won't ever be able to upload replays, but my times will always be believable so I was wondering if I could join still maybe on the condition that if I have a questionable time I just be disqualified from that race or have to repost a different, "real" slow time. Pleeeease.

It is free for all to qualify for the WRS and run races.👍

But if your performance is real good,a replay device can be very handy.

It is free for all to qualify for the WRS and run races.👍

But if your performance is real good,a replay device can be very handy.

Nah, my performance will not likely be good, so those conditions will be acceptable and I can race eh? I will get on to that qualifying lap soon, do I still send the lap times to the same bloke that wrote the qualifying lap thread?

Y'know?
Guys, there is a very good Weekly Endurance Series that is open to all entries. Requires no qualifying, and you can race in whenever you have the time!

Check my sig for the link to the current race!

Still a member of the WRS, Div 2! So I can post here, but it is an unashamed plug, sorry!;)
Neil

So I'm not entirely new to the WRS ... but the last time I raced was, um, over a year ago? more?

Just thought I'd drop by and say "Hi", because I think I'm going to get the PS3 and GT4 Prologue, and get back into racing again.

I wondered if the WRS will be shifting in this direction also, or if I should keep the ol' PS2 around for WRS purposes.

For those of you who recognize me *hugz*, for those who don't, no worries, I'm typically bringing up the rear of the pack :dopey:

Hey Nat, long time no see.
Last time was when I was still stewarding the series, so that's about 2 years ago.
:cheers:

Edit : oops, must add that at that time my username was Flat-out :)

Hey Nat, long time no see.
Last time was when I was still stewarding the series, so that's about 2 years ago.
:cheers:

Edit : oops, must add that at that time my username was Flat-out :)

Two years .. WOW.

Tedehur, have you changed your username since then? I don't recognize it now, but maybe that's because I'm 2 years older and the ol' brain cells are not what they used to be!

Whoah ... slightly over two years; man that time has flown so quickly.

edit: perhaps this thread should be merged with the pit-stop; I didn't see that thread originally.

Hey, I believe I still remember you. Welcome back here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you also race the NRS (Nurburgring Race Series), 'cause I think that's where I remember you from.

Hey, I believe I still remember you. Welcome back here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you also race the NRS (Nurburgring Race Series), 'cause I think that's where I remember you from.

Yes, I was active weekly here in the WRS (battled by way up to Div2 from Div3 - huzzah!), and also participated a lot in the specialized races: NRS, Jump_Ace's Rally Series, and a japanese based series I've forgotten the name of. Heck, I even ran my own series for a while: American Muscle Championship, or something.

Well well... Look who it is?! Good to still see you alive and kicking! Are you going to be sticking your head back into the WRS even while it's still GT4? Or joining us up at Bob's on May 8th(not 100% solid yet)? My friend Zak should be coming this time too, so we could have four people cruise up again in one car like last time you came, to save on gas money. :)

Hey! Kolyana's back! 👍
How's things going? Not been in the WRS much myself, I drop in and out every now and then, but have been too busy with other things to give it as much time as I'd like (and it requires if you're trying to keep up with the Div. 1 folks! :eek:)
Have organised a couple of San Francisco based LAN meets too, and have another coming up in May/June which jump_ace is coming down from Portland for. (Check out the Local Gatherings section under the Rumble Strip subforum to see results and pictures from the last 2 meetings!)

Hey KLR and SmallHorses! Damned good to see you both again! Man, I've missed the comaraderie of this place.

KLR, I could see me heading up to Bob's again, but I need to get moved (new house beginning of April), and then set up the media room so I can get back into driving again. I'm almost certainly not competitive right now, but I've been getting a hungering for a good ol' GT session again for the longest time. it's probably overdue.

May 8th may be pushing it - out of curiosity, that's a THURSDAY .. is that right?

SmallHorses, I'd love to come down to SanFran. I read the current thread for your 3rd meeting and read through the previous meetings; looks like a whole lot of fun. If I can get the time off and money togther for flights/hotel, I think that would be fun.

BTW guys ...

I'm a bike chick now =D

/\ RAWR! haha, great to see ya pokin' around here again Nat, always welcome.

Jerome

New members have to post before they can send PMs.

You should be good to go shortly.

Do the racers using the ultimate game save have the Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V (Sportronic) '98 and Citroen 2CV Type A '54 in Sim mode?

May 8th may be pushing it - out of curiosity, that's a THURSDAY .. is that right?
Heh! It'll be on a Saturday, nevermind my mentioning the 8th, don't know where I got that from. In any case, you know the website to check things out on. :)

And, rusty schmusty! Zak hasn't been playing too much either. He's dabbled in GT:HD and is waiting for Prologue to come out. We'll see if I can get him to do some more practicing before the next meeting.

I'll be moving here soon too, if things go as planned... Closing date is the 18th, for a townhouse off of Scholls, right near the Murray/Scholls intersection...! :scared:

Anywho, I have a bike too! Or maybe I already had it last time I talked to you... It's been a WHILE!

:lol: I already have it. I just happened to notice that those two cars weren't in it for some reason... I guess others don't have that problem?

I found the Alfa Romeo in the GT mode garage. Isn't that sim mode or do you mean arcade mode. I found the Citroen in the Citroen classics under France.

Both cars are also available in Arcade mode.

Good Luck

Yes I mean GT mode, but do you own both cars when you downloaded it? I had to buy the Alfa from the used car showroom, and win the 2CV from the Euro hall. Are you sure you had the 166 sportronic?

Back