WRS Pit stop: Want to Chat? - Need Help? = Post Here

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 808 comments
I uploaded this save in the last 4 months or so and have done a lot of Arcade racing and many different photo runs (any mode, every mode), but never really to win anything in GT mode.

I believe it has all cars available in the menu's somewhere and if not in the garage already there's tons of credits to get whatever you need.

I've never had to win a car to use with this ubersave. The cars discussed earlier are these.

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V Sportronic '98
This car is in the garage. It is Blu Ontario Metalizzato
Get in the car (in the menu it does not state Sportronic) and view it from the Home page, it will say Sportronic. I'm sure PD just spaced it in the info.

The Citroen is as stated before and the only car under classics.

Maybe the day counter is making some cars unavailable also.

I have used a couple other ubersaves in the past but this one seems best.

That's the wrong Alfa, I'm talking about the 166. Also, the Citroen isn't for sale (I think) in the classics, so you have to win it.

I'm sorry I omitted the 166 in the Alfa title.

As for the Citroen, yes you have to win it. It can be won by completing all 5 races in the European Events, Tous France Championnat.
You can get the special color Peche by completing all 5 races in the Citroen dealership, 2HP-2CV Classics.

Sorry about the confusion, I assumed just because they were on the ubersave they were always available. I think that is why it is such a small sized file.....?

Here is a picture of the Alfa. This car needs an oil change bad, I never saw a red oil can before. Wow.

alfa166atmidfield005ig0.jpg

Ah, thanks for checking. I didn't have that in my save, so I had to buy it. I was just wondering if anyone else had those cars or if I was the only one who had to buy them. Perhaps I had an older one or accidentally sold them. :confused: Are you sure you had them when you downloaded it?
Thanks again!

Are you sure you had them when you downloaded it?
Thanks again!

Just checked my backup card. It also has it. This card has been barely used.
This is a good lesson even years after GT4 has come out. I'm always learning something about the game.:indiff:

Any plans for Lime Rock this year. They're going to pave it after Memorial Day races so it should be even more awesome after that.

Well, since I hadn't wasted enough of my evening trying to better my time for week 153, I spent the rest of the evening(aside from eating) playing around with this Uber save that I have... Driving some of the fastest cars in the game, and cars that I haven't driven before.

HOLY CRAP is the Toyota 7 FAST!!! Best power to weight ratio of all the cars when modified(better than even the FGT). Took it to the drag strip, been playing with settings, and dayum. Gets to 200mph in less than 9 seconds. My car doesn't get to 60mph by that time. JEEEEEZ. 1/4 in 8.9xx. 1000m in ONLY 14.730 seconds! Disgusting! :drool:

Just felt like sharing.

And now that it's past my bedtime, I'm going to go drive the Jay Leno Tank car, because I haven't even seen that in the game yet.

I'm going to go drive the Jay Leno Tank car, because I haven't even seen that in the game yet.
Well Kyle you might be in for a surprise. The Jay has no steering whatsoever and it's gearbox is ... well, you'll see for yourself :lol:

I only took it out on the test track, and there the steering seemed quite adequate, lol... But the gearing, hahaha, that was something. Also the constant chirping of the tires is odd. I really wanted to tinker with the suspension settings on it, but there isn't really that much for suspension on it, so if I were adjusting things in the regular way, it'd just be lying. It just keeps on accelerating though, not fast, but keeps going all the way up to 158mph. Crazy. :D

Hiya gang! Thought I'd pop in and say g'day. I'm just watching my new PS3 install GT5 Prologue onto the HDD as we speak. Hopefully it'll inspire me to come around here a bit more often :) Hope ya'll are doing well and I'll seeya on the track some time soon!

You still in Canberra mate? I might be heading over there for the MTB Worlds in August.

You're into biking. You be there?

Hiya gang! Thought I'd pop in and say g'day. I'm just watching my new PS3 install GT5 Prologue onto the HDD as we speak. Hopefully it'll inspire me to come around here a bit more often :) Hope ya'll are doing well and I'll seeya on the track some time soon!
Hiya Colbs! Good to see you back. Any chance of an actual WRS re-entry? With your new GT5 toy I guess most time will be in there :nervous: me getting very weary over not getting the PS3 for a while ...

Yep, still in Canberra and cycling up a storm. If you're over here definitely drop me a line and we'll catch up. VTRacing is in Canberra soon for the Rally of Canberra too...looks like it's the place to be :sly:

As for WRS I'm on holidays at the moment so I might dust off the old PS2 over the next couple of weeks and reaquaint myself with the physics :) But certainly GT5 Prologue is gonna suck my attention :)

Thanks guys :) I see the race is at the Nurb this week...looking very tempting. I'm going over to Europe this December and trying to swing an actual visit to the Nurb...better get practicing :sly:

Hey hey!!!! :cheers:

I'm interested in some of the history of the WRS, so where can you find the old WRS archive, as in the weeks older than the ones in the "WRS Archive" subforum? Searching didn't get me anything immediately obvious. Obviously, you can get to them, because CMir posted a link to week 25 at some point recently. How do you get there? Thanks.

I'm interested in some of the history of the WRS, so where can you find the old WRS archive, as in the weeks older than the ones in the "WRS Archive" subforum? Searching didn't get me anything immediately obvious. Obviously, you can get to them, because CMir posted a link to week 25 at some point recently. How do you get there? Thanks.

Change the options at the bottom of the screen when you are in the archive forum to display posts from the beginning, rather than the default setting, which is posts from the last year. Once you've done that, you can see threads back to the first GT3 WRS.

There's probably a better place to post this, but since I almost never read there otherwise I'd like to post it here.

As I mentioned in another topic, Bart (OnlyMe) is coming over saterday to play some GT4 (I don't have two controllers for the ps3 yet). What are some fun combo's to play on such an occation?

One we will be playing for sure is the Renault Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car 2000 on Opera Paris. We've raced that one before and it was always very close :) (fun for me because Bart is a much more consistant racer then me :)).

Andy , we use a LAN setup and have fun with many combos. Some favorites.
Sounds like you will be doing 2 player racing with one ps2. I hope these help.

Grand Valley East....Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 or RX-8 LM Race Car
Mid-Field...............Same cars
Route 246..............Mercedes CLK Touring Car '00/BWM M3 GTR Race Car '01
Nurburgring............Same or any Touring cars.. Opel Astra, etc or try the Subaru CUSCO/Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS MR-S....Nissan Skyline Nuburgring R34
El Capitan..............ASL ART Garaiya '03 and Merc/BMW combo
Trial Mtn................Supras work well here
High Speed Ring......Supras again
C S Route 5............Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car '00
Infinion..................Corvette C5R '00
Deed Forest............Subaru/Toyota combo
Opera Paris.............Same or with Rally cars, no real choice, its new to us

These are what we run mostly. There are variations but we like these combos. Run them and if you find an advantage too great then switch cars next race, some cars suit different drivers.
We can not do any Dirt/Snow tracks with more than 2 cars (not even a choice in that matter) so I can't help you there, but they are fun.

^ sounds about right.... I need to keep track of each sunday

I saw a big fan of the WRS earlier this week. They really must have enjoyed week 53...

wrs53bmwwu4.jpg

I saw a big fan of the WRS earlier this week. They really must have enjoyed week 53...

Well, if they're used to driving in Britain, I guess they liked that race indeed :mischievous:

Nice find daan 👍

Hey guys. I just noticed something.

In the last 10 WRS's (153 - 162), there has been 10 different winners.. Is that a record, lol.

Yeah I'm bored, but been sick does result in that.. :indiff:

Latest Posts

Back