WRS Team Championship Series Interest Thread

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 290 comments
And since I made one decal today, i think I'll rename the team to "Blind Ratz" :D

5981343335229456404_0.jpg

As always, let me know if I make a mistake with the teams/members.

Jerome

I'm leary that my virtual driving time is going to be limited from February through about May, but I'll pitch in where I can if anybody needs someone to chip in here and there.

Hey @Mires, I don't think I can resist.

It would be great to attract at least one fast guy like @Mr P or @Meister Fetz.
The best part of these challenges was how the slower guys could learn from the faster ones.
Does that mean we need only two more? ^^ hey there Mike, yup, that's the point which i'm looking forward to. Even it's early to say, i feel this one will be fun. And I hope one of guys you mentioned will join us. ^^

Id like to bring back my team from the Past WRS Team Time Trial Events

My Team Name will be: Zero To 60

I'll include team members soon. Willing to have some of the guys who aren't on a team yet join my team. Gotta make sure they get on a team for this awesome event!

I would like to take part in this. I don’t mind being an alternative / substitute driver, as I’m still just learning the ways of proper circuit driving with a wheel (just got placed in D4 silver).

Id like to bring back my team from the Past WRS Team Time Trial Events

My Team Name will be: Zero To 60

I'll include team members soon. Willing to have some of the guys who aren't on a team yet join my team. Gotta make sure they get on a team for this awesome event!
Interested :cheers:

Hmmm, awesome Jerome, thx for making this happen again!!! :cheers:

I'm interested!

I'm not the fastest out there, never was, and to boot I have a lot to relearn a lot since prologue to at least get back to the level I used to be.
But again, this is about fun and improving, so heck yes!
I'll even captain a team if need be, I don't feel I should be :lol:, but that little bit of admin is really very doable....

Ren
Hmmm, awesome Jerome, thx for making this happen again!!! :cheers:

I'm interested!

I'm not the fastest out there, never was, and to boot I have a lot to relearn a lot since prologue to at least get back to the level I used to be.
But again, this is about fun and improving, so heck yes!
I'll even captain a team if need be, I don't feel I should be :lol:, but that little bit of admin is really very doable....
I'd like to join you. We could go with a name that references the prologue days or something.

Latest Posts

Back