WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
Needs more Miata and Alpine next time! :D Thanks Javier for hosting an epic session. 👍 I think my M3 is too crashed to ever drive again. :bowdown:

@Nail-27 you didn't need to leave, we had lag spikes and flakey mics all night.

Epic nurg runs, as @roamer2629 would say. :P

Hey I barely touch "Epic", the pariah of adjectives :mischievous: :lol:
The bimmer was a handful indeed. Very nice to see 13 drivers on track with close and chaotic racing all around. Credit to Ned for putting this together. Now, regarding the friggin' host...:lol:

Any one free about 20mins after the EU race around 2130 GMT, 1330 PST, 1630 EST

Thinking of using the clio same car as the EU race on a short ish track

Have to leave it for tonight something came up

Last edited:
Sorry guys for the change of plans after the EU race. If anyone is interested I'd be up for running another race around 1900GMT, 1400EST, 1100PST using the clio on special route 5? reverse (the short one) reply back here or like the post. I'll check in after work about 2 hours beforehand

Going to open a room for the EU Pack race in about an hours time using one of the folloing cars Subaru BRZ S '12/Scion FR-S '12/Toyota 86 GT '12, still have to buy one but which one, unsure about which track just yet open for suggestions.

Have the room open now will hang about for about 40 mins. Don't really mind itching to have one last go at brands hatch

Room closed Had fun @E RaK & @Napalm_LT Thanks for coming. Of to try brands hatch one more time. Will run another one next week around the same time 1900GMT if I'm not working. Hopefully we'll get a couple more guys

Last edited:
Make note to tell new guys to use the driving line as braking distances constantly varry dependant on your distance from the leader. this is almost unnoticable in cars under 400 pp but as we discovered in the EU race last week it is enough to screw up even the best of drivers.

Well 🤬! Power flux here because a frigging snowplow clipped a pole somewhere in Tennessee...and we only got 3 little inches.....the constant mini brown outs are playing hell with my ps3.....so Im out.....have fun...

I gotta move about 100 miles north or south....north....they know how to deal with snow. 100 miles south....they can't even spell. S N O W.

NITE ALL.

A note on boost racing that I posted on the Weekly Race thread.

I talked with some guy in PD ABOUT BOOST. He confirmed that when the boot in the rear becomes too extreme for a trailing driver to cope with, the lead drivers will be "braked" untill ALL cars return to the envelope of the boost algorithims. It is a question of getting everybody back into the bucket w/0 killing the trailing drivers. As lars noted, when dealing with boost in more powerful cars the driving line will provide updated braking information . You still brake later than the beginning of the red zone but it WILL prevent those embarassing Oh Sierra moments when you brake at your "normal" point with 1.25% more boost.

Planning on running another EU Race on Mon at little later this week because of work. room should be open a little after 1900GMT with the start at 1930GMT hope to see some of you's there will use the miata this week

EDIT: there doesn't seem to be any interest in the race tonight. I'll leave running one for now and have a last go at the TT. But I'll log on to GTP around 1900GMT and stay logged on for a bit. If you are interested reply to the thread.

Last edited:
This one

Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) 89'
Max Power:123 HP
Weight:940 KG
Tires:Sports Hard

But we can always change it to something else. A car from one of the TT's that we have raced before maybe

Going to set the room up now give me 10 mins how about lap or 2 of sierra time set to move fast using the threads miata

room open can stay till 2100GMT 1hr 40 mins from now

just got disconnected try again

i think something is up with the network again room is up again hopefully it will be ok

It's a repeat of the WW race again the network is f:censored: up will we try 1 last time ?

Gone for a shorter track maybe that will help :boggled:

No think we might have to give up

Giving up of for one more try at the TT. won't know if I'm free next Mon till this Fri

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back